TOI: Gaurav likes his chara. in Uttaran

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Gaurav likes his character in Uttaran

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | May 4, 2011, 09.55am IST

Actor Gaurav Chopraa talks of how his character's shaped up in Uttaran

Gaurav Chopraa is certainly one of the hottest guys on small screen and he also has hit the silver screen in his last film Blood Diamond and recently released film Men Will Be Men. This actor who plays Raghvendra Pratap Singh on the daily soap Uttaran is liking the way his character is moulded in the soap.

Ask him about his role and he is all praises for producer Rupali Guha, "The producer of the show is well delved into literature and has been closely working on Uttaran. When she put my character in narration, I was really impressed. Although, the character's role line wasn't fully scripted as I was busy with film shooting and events so, she decided to unfold the character last minute in a dramatic way." He adds on, "If I look back, when I started with this character seven months back, I didn't have an idea my character would come such long way and people would accept me into the story fine tuningly."

With this role getting him appreciation from audience, Gaurav is all smiles!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really rathod's charactor is very interesting.
As charactor wise u are very prominent and getting contrast in rathod's charactor day by day. Because u attached a most strong charactor.
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Really rathod's charactor is very interesting.
As charactor wise u are very prominent and getting contrast in rathod's charactor day by day. Because u attached a most strong charactor.

u mean nani??😕
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchira23

u mean nani??😕

How's you think nani? 🤣