Posted: 12 years ago
Friends,

Seeing the furore in the forum of the up-coming track, I just went into silent mode wondering why this happened.  The answer to me was "The Effect of the Truth"

Truth has its own effects, need not be positive always but the end result will be success.  Truth is harsh and can lead to chain of actions sometimes leading to unexplainable reasons.

Radhika married Dev as achild.  She was forced into believing this truth of her life.  She has been religiously following this and has accepted it whole-heartedly.When the time came she disclosed the truth to her two pillars of strength --her father and her husband.  Both of them dismissed her in their own ways.  Could things have been different if they had paid heed to her?  Yes.

As it was not to be, she told the truth to Rohan and admitted of being in love with someone else.  Did the truth have the desired effect?  No it resulted in near calamity.

In admittance of truth the impact need not be positive instantly, but at the appropriate time it will definitely result in betterment.  But as mere mortals do we understand this? Isnt it difficult to follow because it may be our kith and kin who maybe involved?Bound by other relationships we may forget something called truth which is right in front of us?

Isnt this a glaring dissimilarity between CB1 and CB2?

Your thoughts. 
Completely agree wid u and beautifully said:-)
What drama happened in supressing the truth in the previous season this season telling the truth is resulting in drama again.Aptly said Radha out of the frying pan into the fireπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Radha thnx 4 this beautiful post as u narrated it sooo beautifully...it a pleasure to read this  ...I totaly agree wid ur views truth has its own effect...not necessarily positive always  ... n it would make its own way...nobody can stop this... same thing is happenin wid Dev also...he is not ready to admit this harsh truth... he know very well kanha would not allow this... then also he is tryin to change it... i think this is a common human characteristic... dat very few can take this ... unknowingly Dev is fightin wid fate... wid the destiny... but he also know very well dat the net result would be nil... 
  N the point where u said the two pillars of her lyf i.e Mansaraam n Dev ..on that case i think Radhika atleast should share it with mansaraam... he dont know the truth ..i think after knowin it...he would definitely stand beside her...it would be better if she tells Mansa abt this instead of going to PB...isnt it   ??...wat do u think ??

Originally posted by chalhov

What drama happened in supressing the truth in the previous season this season telling the truth is resulting in drama again.Aptly said Radha out of the frying pan into the fireπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣
Very well said Radha---really liked how in simple but a profound manner you distinguished the difference in essence between CB1 and CB2------and Chalhov really put it in complete perspective----

There is no such thing as a harmless truth, but ultimately it is the truth that will set you free---Radhika's truth has brought on great turmoil in her life---she tries to tell the truth, time and time again--but the situation, circumstances--do not allow the truth to be "heard" or "accepted" and now Radhika is facing the consequences------her truth did not have the desired effect---

The story of CB2 starts from here---Radhika's quest in making others believe and accept her truth--this to me is the basis of CB2----

CB1 was more in hiding the truth---Radhika avoided / circumstances prevented her from telling the truth and she faced its consequences---

But ultimately in both cases, it will be the truth, that will set her free---

A quote that i very much like (by Winston Churchill)---
"Truth is incontrovertible...
Malice may attack it
Ignorance may divide it
But in the end ---there it is,; it is indisputable"...

Radhika's truth is going to be attacked by BB, Virat
Dev and Mansaram 's ignorance resulted in Radhika's quandry..
But in the end--Truth will prevail and Radhika will meet her KK...in an eternal love story

Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago

Well said radha though many find claim cb1 and cb2 r same i find it different . In cb1 truth was always behind screen rad went to such an extent to hide herself from dev . But now she is bold enough to tell the concerned person the truth she tried all possible means to convince dev bold enough to go to RP for the same finally when he did not give up she had to say to rohan.

Though truth is difficult to accept to follow and has a lot of obstacles to achieve desired goal the end point is happiness for sure it will be nice to see rad trying to push the truth in dev making him melt for her and accept their relation . CB2 story starts here with a bang

Well said radha.u have beautifully explained the difference  between cb1 and cb2.In cb 1 truth was hidden and we all know the result where a lot of lies were told becoz of that hidden truth.where as here truth is open.When truth is exposed people don't believe and we may experience lot of difficulties,but to take it as challenge and to face  it needs lots  of  courage.That is what radh is going to do .after knowing the consequences of the truth,even though she is shattered she is facing it instead of loosing courage .she is trying to take an alternative step where she can try to make her husband  believe the truth.
yaaar I agree with you all...last time she hide the truth in CB1 ...now she telling the truth...but the result...CB2...
hope and wish interesting track will start soon after Radh enter to the PB...case we have no option but have to wait Radh is acting as fake wife...
will see what will happen only watch this show case of AvIna...
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Radha thnx 4 this beautiful post as u narrated it sooo beautifully...it a pleasure to read this  ...I totaly agree wid ur views truth has its own effect...not necessarily positive always  ... n it would make its own way...nobody can stop this... same thing is happenin wid Dev also...he is not ready to admit this harsh truth... he know very well kanha would not allow this... then also he is tryin to change it... i think this is a common human characteristic... dat very few can take this ... unknowingly Dev is fightin wid fate... wid the destiny... but he also know very well dat the net result would be nil... 
  N the point where u said the two pillars of her lyf i.e Mansaraam n Dev ..on that case i think Radhika atleast should share it with mansaraam... he dont know the truth ..i think after knowin it...he would definitely stand beside her...it would be better if she tells Mansa abt this instead of going to PB...isnt it   ??...wat do u think ??

I agree with you .
She has concealed the truth from her father , the person always on her side , most dependable to help her .
So the truth has not come out as far as I can see .
We do not know what all transpired before the fire broke out , how much does Rohan know . Does he know that it is Dev whom Radhika loves . Does he know she believes that her & Dev are married . Perhaps not .Some truths are still to be revealed later
But the creatives are not very good at handling the scenes revealing these truths , by their history in CB1.
We wait & watch