Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 (Page 66)

-eiya- Goldie
-eiya-
-eiya-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
"You should know I would never push you to a point you could not bear. And all night I never claimed I wanted to take you to bed either" "I think by now, you should know better" ...my mouth was literally wide open aftr reading these lines...nd later whn d meaning of d sentence got into me..i was like maan u r impoosible..i just loved it hasini...too gud...i really like d way u handle the emotions...at times very practical..i shld tell tis maan nd geet r my fav among  the other  ffs i hv read...nd nd...the "blind fold" is my fav ...i was completely blown away aftr reading it...i didnt kw a simple game culd actually convey tis my...i mean i dont hv words to express abt that parts..."blind fold" s really close to my heart...do continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

I have a question for all you NY times readers. Please indulge me by answering my silly poll/question.

Who according you have been more accommodating of the two? Maan or Geet. And why?

I want to know the answer from the reader's perspective and because these characters dwell in my head, I know more of the history and setting that make them who they are and why they do, what they do. But given with what I have revealed so far in the story, it will be helpful to get your responses.

Many of my previous questions have been ignored, and I hope that it will not be the case this time. Ouch

Thanks
Hasini

Hasini, I'm so sorry i owe you a comment rather comments for all the updates since Blind fold. But every time I'm held back for my choice of words. You leave me mesmerized with your writing and no words in my vocabulary deem good enough to praise your work... Believe me for this is no exaggeration...  I really mean it... Embarrassed

Blindfold is my favorite part of New York Times till date that dethrones the previous one Pandora…  I can read these parts again and again and again and still want to read it once more. Infact that's what I have been doing with the entire of NYT. I don't even remember the count of how many times I have read and re – read the chapters while checking for your updates Smile  And every time I read it I feel more close to these characters and the story.

Maan – Geet for me are a perfect example of soul mates. They may not be perfect for the world but I do feel they are perfect for each other because they bring out the best in one another. I love how your story is so close to reality dealing with some of the most common yet complex to comprehend facets of human relationship. Makes me wonder if you are a student or a doctor of psychology and human behavior.  Please continue with the awesome story and expect lesser comments from me…Wink  just kidding… Big smile

Coming back to your question… I wouldn't deny it's a little difficult and probably a bit tricky too… My heart goes out for Geet for all that she had to face in the short span of her life starting from the family pressures, a broken marriage and an assault. And you really need will power to come out stronger and better of such situations. But needless to say it would have been very very difficult without Maan. However that's not the questions so let's not get carried away with our emotional selves…

I think it's been both of them. Rather Maan more before marriage and Geet more after marriage. And that's what I like about them. They balance each other out perfectly. Having said that my heart still goes out for Geet Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vani0391Escapist6thElement

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
OMG. Maan is such a tease, such a player. Geet should teach him a lesson this time. Poor her. But brilliant game between the 2 LOL

6thElement

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
no comments for this one...
all my assumptions and theories are falling apart...
will wait to see what happens next..Big smile

6thElement

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Hello! How are you? I'm trusting you enough to take care of yourself ok :-)

I'll post more on the the 3 "Hours" update but not now cause I have to pay attention in class. But I have to tell you how I feel about this:
"I might post one update on Iyer and Khurana (Their scenes in my head are killing me)."

6thElement

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
He is such a tease, that man...Hmpf!!!AngryLOL

I hope she fights back with WMDsROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -pixie- - 30 June 2011 at 7:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElementpushpi

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@Hasini... Women were considerably more likely than men to say: I wanted to feel attractive.. desirable...in control, powerful... I didn't want to seem too "easy" by having ... right away.

Men were considerably more likely to say: I wanted to turn myself on...I wanted to see how far I could get...!

Are we starting a war on the sexes?

@Pixs... I hope you meant ... 'Women of Men's Destruction' ! LOL

Edited by night13 - 30 June 2011 at 8:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
^^ Keep guessing Wink

6thElement