Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 (Page 13)

EimenEnchanted Goldie
EimenEnchanted
EimenEnchanted

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Rishab and naini now have come so close to my heart.. Of course i love your writing on maaneet, but RN are now something i look forward to knowing more about.
Loved the part..waiting for the next :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Great updates!

Daadima who should have fainted according to plan and not her. Daadima was a tad bit late to react and she had taken the lead on the scene to collapse instead.

This part had me in splits...ROFL

Seems Geet's drama has turned into reality...lolz...Maan was blushing at the thought...can't wait for you to unravel the suspense.

Naini and Rishabh...old memories came back rushing...they could not help but let themselves be carried away by them...even if momentarily. Hope they realize that they still want to be together.

Do continue soon.

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Part 70: Price of silence: Like they say…silence is golden..I sure hope you prove me right!! Oh man…I'm reading this amidst my Aishu's 10 Years at Cannes Celebration while gulping down some ice cold Guinness!!! Life is the best at this point…3 of my fav things: Aishu, alcohol, and you (and your writing of course)!!!

I see you opened with Maan's monologue…smart b/c I love it 10 times more than geet's…well last time I kind of liked Geet's more…actually scratch that…Maan's is always the best!! (whoa!...expect more of this confusion…I think yu know what is getting to me…hopefully I finish this before pasing out..hahahaha-burp!)

Maan has a sixth sense...WHAT?! Don't tell me he's gonna be busting into some "I see dead people" mode…haha..I crack myself up…hopefully you're laughing!!!

Somehow, I felt the pristine untouched nature and the unclouded moments had helped me see in him the same struggles I waged inside myself. –This I very much liked…all the  faade and fakeness removed…she can clearly see him and the problems! Nice imagery!

Ha ha!! Hickey…yes H…Loving it!

Maan's confusion of which geet he liked…ridiculous…he's neve satisfied…I wish he could be content that he has a cameloen that changes with the mood…ARGH! MEN!

I'm lovin' all this touching and teasing…quite romantic and sexy too!!! Yup...ME likes a lot…more please (*extending hand with puppy eyes*)

Calvin Klein models….YES they do!!  Stupid phone ruins everything….but wonder what the troubles are….hopedully nothing bad!!

Oh man…it all leaked out…poor couple! But ignorance is bliss and now I understand why!

Poor Geet crying away….I guess bliss is not everlasting! Stupid press! But I see why she feels this way, she still is vulnerable to it all! It takes her a long time and trust to open up and here the world is judging her away without even knowing what the truth is!!!

The entry f Naini….whoa! Didn't see this coming as all!! OMG..she thinks Naini can be in the same category as Sameera…uff! I sure hope not! YAY!! His sister!!

I can't believe she's this shocked, but I do agree 9 years of marriage is a long time..I'm shockd by Maan's casual-ness to the whole situation…def didn't expect that!!

Leave it to the world to ruin their honeymoon….I hope there's redemption…totally need it and want more honeymoon related fun!!!

But this is reality….life isn't a bed of roses all the time, it's a up-hill and a down-hill cycle and what goes up must come down, so I saw this coming a long time back!!! Knew it wasn't a happy ending…def more trouble/turmoil to come!!

Seemingly per Plato, there are two things a person should never be angry at and they are what they can help, and what they cannot. To me this was a situation neither of us could have helped with. –Very very very philosophical…and made my tipsy brain think…it totally blew me away!!! So glad she's being an adult about it…proud of her!! Loved this bit!

I wiped my tears off as the glum feeling left me partly. I knew then that he would have to pay up. If words cost some, then silence now had a price too.-Amazing ending…no seriously…It's mind blowing!!! Fantastic job!! The pirce of words and silence…beatufiully written and a powerful impact left!!

Amazing job and I read this while listening to Tik Tok….I suggest you check it out if you haven't read it…got me in the party mood…and then I came back towards the end of the chapter…quite the demmer downer…but it's gotta get better…I just know it!!!

BTW: Someone recommended this FF to 6 new ppl…that someone is ME (Pointing proudly at myself)!!! And I should get a cookie…right?! So glad you agree…off to eat dessert and then sleep!! Loved this so much!!!

BTW: You should join me at the Aishu Cannes Celebration if you have time….YAY to FUN!!! And Designer clothes!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi1236thElement

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelishmhetrasgabervani0391nehavashiHolynapayal906thea_angelygagsyApsara1asmi123taannibhakbhartifanDancinFireflies-BeingAppy-Paloma_DMaankiMariam-eiya-siroililymishtibLimerancecutemishtirichiiiiimyedward12EimenEnchantedbabygurl10maaneet_piscescharlie1950Escapistscorpiodreams-shamima--Khush-pushpiHot_Indo_ChillyAmbibambyJayaRShimmerrMsMovieloverritzy09RamhariOnirlibra25sneha.juneja-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94ajennpunjabi.princessmallvilleJRiashalini01-pixie---Saavi--mrk-1drdee142janu_2006pop77-afsha-mitzi11preethiaVSai2008-kawaii-ShalveSoapoperasrfunhoneygrapezaara2212TyroSaams_BlackPearl_ibelieveinpink

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

The update was great as usual...

The familiarity of his warmth for her...his care, reaching her in just a few hours, literally just a call away,all of it just makes you wanna fall in love...
You personify the various shades of live for me Hasini...I haven't experienced the emotion yet, neither do i ever hope to do the same, because the dreams of love that you have instilled in me, make me very sure that its too good to be true...that its true dreamy to be practical!
Kudos to you!
Waiting for me!
P.S-Sorry for being late to edit this space!
Love
Swati

Edited by princess163 - 08 May 2011 at 4:34am

6thElement

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Maan is back again Yay Clap.
He seems to be extremely concerned vulnerable and spontaneous
when it comes to anything related to Geet.
No wonder he flew down twice already and though he didnt like
 Rishabh he took his help to trace out Geet.
Geet got so emotional and Maan was such a tease.
So Geet is not pregnant but everybody thinks she is.
As such Geet always knows how to get her way with MK
now she has another way added  usage of jaan .
Dadima entered at such a wrong time.
Maaneet were also in such a compromising position
that she is definitely going to confirm her assumptions.
Now Geet is going to have a tough time with her.
I am wondering where Rishabh and Naini are.
I loved them so much that i am missing them now.
I am so eager to see the effect these love birds have on Rishabh and Naini.

Edited by Ramhari - 08 May 2011 at 12:04am

6thElement

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Maneet are bk!!!
So geet is not pregnant. . . . Y
do smthng wid daadi's timing. . . . Poor maneet . . .lol. . .

6thElement

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
ooo dadima's perfect timing...
i love it...
now really looking forward to how they will deal with this new situation at hand along with  rishabh and naini's relationship...
i always find their conversations so natural...
slight mockery wound with care and soaked in large amount of admiration and love for each other...
they share so awesome chemistry...
i just love their wittiness and cheekiness and sometimes over the top sleezy slurrs which actually look quite dignified and intellectual when used by them...

also hopefully will get to see the repercussions of rishabh's kiss and its aftermath... very soon

6thElement

Go to top