Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 103: Culpable Culprits Update 1

Her cellphone rang and she tiptoed back into her room with a wad of cotton interlaced between her toes. She'd just painted her toes after having given up on their negotiation. He was just as stubborn as she was and they were at a dead lock at the moment. With little hope that their point of contention would be resolved within the same night, she picked up the phone.  

"Hello..." She said cheerfully and he didn't bother to greet her.

"Don't be mad please..." She drawled at the end and he still wouldn't talk to her.

"Yeah...whatever" He said, thinking over his options again. She'd denied coming over to Meera's apartment and neither did she agree to let him into their penthouse. The clock had already stuck 11.00 PM and his hands itched to get a feel of her. It had been one bloody week since he'd taken her to bed and staying away from her for one more night felt a little next to impossible. His mind reeled with the images of her cuddling next to him. He openly sighed as his eyes closed and played back the new changes in her body he'd sighted recently. Oh! Lord...He knew right then, that he just had to see her.

"Can't you come out? We can go to the Ritz" He asked, his voice every bit longing and sincere.

"Everyone is asleep. I'm not going to wake them up to lie in the middle of the night" Yet she paused trying to think of a credulous lie, but she soon realized she didn't have anything with a solid backing when it came to her Daadima "Besides they all know I don't have many close friends here"

He grunted and she rolled over on bed as she came to lie on her back, her feet dangling in mid-air. She had another one of her urges to explain how much she wanted to be with him too, but she'd already bored him with that lecture one too many times and so she continued to remain silent. As her eyes stayed fixed at one corner of the vaulted ceiling, it suddenly struck her that they had missed the most blatant option they could resort to. She slapped her forehead and smiled.

"God!" She screeched and he was forced to shift the receiver away from his ears "I can't believe we forgot about the pool in the 17th floor"

"What that gym sit out?" The momentary excitement in his voice faded "Have you seen that place at night? It's one light short of a Monday night football ground"

"What if I can take care of it?" She asked smugly "I do have my contacts you know"

He let the thought sink in noticing the curls of moonlight that streaked his room. A summer night swim with her sounded enticing. Heck, they might even end up making out if he was certain that there were no Joey's or Phoebe's of the neighboring NY buildings peeking out their windows. He imagined those long smooth legs locked around his waist and for a second he felt a shiver run through his body. It wasn't the least bit shameful that he was growing desperate by the minute. She was only his wife, for heaven's sake.

"Tell you what...I have this new halter top" She added taking his silence for his disinterest "You can lend me your swim trunks and we can go for a swim"

"And then?" He lowered his voice to a husky baritone.

"Umm" She smiled coyly now that she reckoned he had his interests going "Yeah! well! Anything that pleases you as long as it's private"

"Of course you would let me open the gift right?" She asked hurriedly, having left out the only other motive behind their discussions besides the obvious.

"We will just have to wait and see, won't we?" He laughed, full of himself, "Depends on what you have got to offer"

"Oh!" She mewed in a small voice "Then I'm afraid you will be disappointed" She said mockingly.

"Baby, you are anything but disappointment all right..." He jumped up from his bed in a jiffy, deciding to finally acknowledge for all what she was worth "You better have your butt out there in 15 mts...else I'm walking into your room" He said and she giggled in response before she hung up.

As she changed into her halter top from the sari blouse she was wearing, she wondered why he'd indulged her the entire day, despite their argument being silly and meaningless. Perhaps it wasn't all that meaningless as she thought. Suddenly everything about them had become endearing and she couldn't help seeing their separation as a blessing in disguise. Their illicit rendezvous' and dark mischief made her feel like she was 15 again. She recalled his useless threats to barge into her room if she hadn't figured out a way to meet him by midnight. It got her chewing her low lip vicariously experiencing the thrill of all that was impending course through her body.

For all that they were going through she sometimes wished they could get caught. But tonight would not have been possible had they not kept their relationship under wraps. And Yes!...She would pay anything to hear him gripe and plead just to be with her. God! She loved him more than words could ever put together.These culpable culprits are indeed made for each other after all.

To be continued...

This was merely to indulge myself. If you do like it...let me know.
I haven't edited it yet. So will get back to the last two, later.
Oh! Who loved MSK's Kurta in the new promo today? I love it. 😳
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
myedward12 thumbnail
nice update, but want maneet too! 😉
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...

this is going to be exciting...😉

the way they were talking n thinking all those thoughts...i am waiting to c these culprits making their day...i mean night...😛

loving their mischief ...

continue soon...
libra25 thumbnail
ohh..
you updates 2 parts..😃
will comment after reading..
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh yes love that kurta. and i loved the promo as well. this was a great update, please continue soon.
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
good update but would like to see maaneet too...
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVED both the updates. Thanks for clearing my doubt.
Happy Ganesh Chaturti.
shmhetras thumbnail
Will wait to read more on their secret rendezvous, and hope they get caught ;-)
The updates were brilliant as usual, and felt so good to read them- after a break.
Yep, loved the kurta in this promo and the last.  Glad to see you updated twice this week.  Love the secrets of rishabh and naini and their bargaining.  missing maan and geet but satisfied fully with R&N's antics.  Will you please add a little chapter to mr.iyer and mrs.khurana soon? Thanks. Edited by ucompleteme - 12 years ago
NY Times is soon ending. The Last part is 113. I will be starting with Mr Iyer and Mrs Khurana right after that.

So I do hope that the wait is not long... 😉

@ All others: Thanks so much my dearies for patiently bearing my long disappearance and for your lovely comments.

Hasini

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago