Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update
aww geet is so cute and innocent... first shes totally against doing"it" before marriage and then she can't let maan leave her to live in the bachelor pad
plz let geet stay in NYC for the wedding prep.. it'll be fun to see them back in wedding mode
con't soon!

p.s. do u still send out pms?
Edited by punjabi.princes - 12 years ago
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know I haven't commented in so long๐Ÿ˜ณ but I'm reading!
I actually lost track in the middle of where I left off.. and I realized I missed quite a few chapters.. so I've been catching up!
I love the new Rishab and Naina.. after their confession... its those moments that I love reading about (like in the last update.. and then the towel scene) and you've done a fab job in writing them!
The whole Dev situation ...totally loved! That was definitely interesting.. but poor Geet... and now coming to Geet and Maan.. well, they will always remain my favorite๐Ÿ˜
Thanks Hasini!
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So sorry for the very late comments.
I didnt realize u made additional updates. I
 tot am I left one more update.
But when I check ur list. There were two more added.
Couldnt stop myself from reading all.

Part 97
Guess Geet is still in the trauma of Dev's real self.
She got sick seeing two guys kissing.
For real, I guess even I might ended up so.
So far I had only seen two gals grinding n kissing.
But I find it to be funny to see that. Like some desperate case.
Okie back to story.
The role play by Maaneet was really great.
The way they played along with each other as they were total strangers.
It sounded so cute and fun to read.
I like the part Geet says as she wants her husband back.
The best line this whole part would be, Maan's statement as
"For people who are truly in love, they don't need a mirror to start with. They look at themselves in their partner's eyes"
I just loved it. EYES...

PS  :
Oh yah I loved it when u used the term "bandeau".. It sounded more classy.
Well I wan to share how i got to know the real meaning.
Went outing with my frens to junking tracking.
And we saw a white lady was wearing tube top.
Knowing guys, they were murmuring "how on earth she wears
bandeau n tracking"
Me as usual out of curiosity asked aloud "wats
bandeau".
ey' got shocked as thou i asked some bad words's meaning, but 'ey explained to me without shame. And at the end, I got damn ashamed!!! How embarrassing that could be. Surrounded by group of guys explaining the meaning of
bandeau!!!!

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 98
I really love this update.
All the couples are around..
Naina-Rishabh lil romance was truly admirable.
When Naina went to get towel for him, it looks like he was ever ready to just be alone with her.
Their lil confession and love was sweet.
Rishabh wants to be by her side during her pregnancy sickness.
Loved the way Rishabh kept kissing Naina's tummy.
Wow.. After so long Yash Meera. Missed them.
Yash's dramatic proposal was indeed a cute one.
Can easily be sees that Meera is all happy and excited bout it.
Feelings lil sad over Meera as she needs be carry all the expenses by herself.
Her parents are no longer alive to give her some support.
Thou Geet sounds happy but she is equally concern over Meera's extra expenses.
Well Daadi is back again on wrong timing bout pregnancy.
Will comment on next...
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice updates.
maan is really on a mission to taunt geet, please dont make her go back to frisco now,
and i am eagerly waiting for rishab to go ahead and ask naini's hand from maan
keep updating soon
AND AFTER SOOO LONG
good times made me feel hot choclate.
Lov26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving both updates.. Will come back and give u a feedback soon
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome!!! Indeed good times are here... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I so wanted Geet to support Meera at this time. However that coming from DadiMaa was indeed more exciting. And the hide and seek Rishab and Naini are upto is adorable. I wonder who would be the the one to catch these love birds red handed ๐Ÿ˜† I hope Dadi Maa again... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘
libra25 thumbnail
awesome...
i loved thae whole family bonding..
geets possessiveness brought a smile to my face...
loved when maan said that meera's wedding undoubtedly was a family affair and geet's contemplation on the choice of words...
just love the detailing and nuances you play with...
it simply makes you live with the characters...
just fabulous..
and rishabh naini full on playing hide and seek with the family..
this is so much like teenage love...the freshness still intact...
plz continue soon
Part 99: Good times Update 2

Once lunch was done, everyone settled around the dining table for a round of poker, except Daadima who decided to take a short afternoon nap. He saw her standing beside Maan which had him assume that she would join the game too, but she soon left excusing herself to catch up on a novel. It still hadn't disappointed him as he had hoped for her to settle in one of the living room couches, which was still an easy view from where he was seated. However, when she turned the corner to head towards her bedroom, he felt the muscles of his heart clench. He didn't know how he contained himself from stopping her, have her remain in some corner where he could see her, but he managed phasing out that moment and it hardly did him any good. Half-expecting her come to come back out any minute, he dealt the cards for the rest of the players.

Even before the third card could be opened, the stakes were high on the table. And while mentally counting the time, owing to his lack of interest in the game, he felt she was somehow raising the stakes for him. At any moment, he thought, he was going to walk out of the game and directly into her room, jeopardizing the promise he'd given her to maintain the secrecy of their relationship. Before he could snap, he picked up the cellphone to text her.

"Stop hiding" He wrote and waited for her response. In the meantime, he switched to silent mode not to draw attention to himself, in case the messages were to escalate into a volley of text messages between them.

"I'm not" she answered.

"Stay within my sight" He wrote back from under the table, his thumb working and editing on his typos.

"I can't. I'm not able to stop blushing or smiling when you are around"

"I will give you 1 minute, you better come out. Else I'm walking in" He wrote back, when Geet interrupted his focus.

"Are you busy?" Geet asked "You seem distracted with the phone"

"No just a business deal. I hope it comes through" He grinned and to his luck, he appeared convincing and thus the rest of them continued with the game.

"Why don't you understand Abhi? You are still the same old stubborn @$$ :)" The message arrived right after he'd spoken to Geet as if she'd listened in from the crack of her door. He let out an involuntary smile and everyone raised their head to look at him and he sure was coming across as a hopeless case then.

"Common, I'm not going to kiss you baby...or..." He sent the first half of the intended message and waited a bit before he could type away the rest.

Inside, she was indeed leaning on the wall next to her door and bit her nail in anticipation.

"Or touch you...caress your navel or nuzzle by your neck...Just come sit in the couch...Pllleeaassee" He wrote.

It didn't take long to break her resolve. She smiled and turned, running her fingers down slowly along the wooden door to twist the handle, like it was an elaborate ritual meant to be partaken, before she could allow herself in his view. His words were softly killing her and she couldn't wait to return the favors to torment him. Just like that, she was out in the hallway, crossing the table and callously threw herself on the couch. But not before, she had every intention of giving back his taunts ten folds more.

The mere knowledge of knowing her presence did wonders to his attention. Or perhaps it was just his redirected energy that he had pooled into bringing her out her room, which was now available, and compounded with his cursory interest in the game, had him effortlessly winning the current pot.

"You are my lucky charm" He texted and raised his head to throw a glance at her; the first one ever since she came into the room.

He gulped down in disbelief, when he saw her dainty form extended along the length of the couch; her ankles slightly exposed, one arm raised above her head and the other clutching a book high to have it in her line of sight. Starting from the thin gold chain that rounded one of her ankles, his eyes raked across the folds of her sari and paused at the crest of her waist. Her aanchal flapped gently there, from the slight breeze that came in whirling from the windows and slid down on cue, as if his eyes had uncanny powers to move her sari around.

She felt his eyes smoldering the skin around her hip and almost wanting to pull down the winding part of the sari lower, she shuffled comfortably. The plush cushions did little to support her and she thought she imagined the pressure of his gaze, pressing against the soft of her skin, plunging her deep into the couch. At that thought, she smiled and turned towards the inside of the couch. It helped little to avert the angst that was building inside her, for it felt like she was blind folded now and she knew not where his next piercing gaze would fall. She imagined his intent eyes, glide over her skin like that tip of a soft white feather, touching her lower and deeper, bringing alive a swirling tingle wherever his eyes traveled. Her breath labored and grew shallow in her chest and it let a silent moan escape her lips. She smiled now, touching her parted lips with her fingers and her eyes closed in accord.

He mentally cussed when Yash moved into his direct line of view and when he pushed his chair back to gain access to see her again he found her back facing him. Exhaling deeply, he got back to his earlier moments of tracing her out against the stark white of the sofa. And to his own surprise, he felt he had never taken in the curves of his wife as he was doing now, like the separation had had its purpose to have him see her in different light.

She'd not combed her hair, since the morning shower and the soft waves in her hair that was bunched up against her shoulders, invited him to tickle them down. He now thought that the entire positioning of her body had a purpose, as if the angled placement of her ankles one over another and the occasional tapping of her toes against each other, had a higher sense of purpose for him to decipher. His gaze shot up to trace the edges of her scooped back and ran down to measure the inward arch of her lower back...in summary his fingers ached to touch and caress her just as his eyes did then.   

"It's your turn" Geet shook him by the shoulder and he jolted to sit up, breaking into a sweat from her sudden call. He secretly prayed he wouldn't get caught visually making love to his wife.

Unable to resist an urge to catch sight of him, she turned back once again and took in his squarely set features. And she looked away with a coy smile instantly, as he caught her admiring him.

He saw her take in her lower lip and he leaned forward, struggling to hold his seat. Deterring himself to not look her way for a while, he peered at his cards, hoping they would hypnotize him to be drawn into the game. But even before a few seconds passed by, he peeked again in her direction in time, to catch her adjust the edge of her sari over the bulge of her blouse. He momentarily shut and opened his eyes, praying for such small distraction to keep him in control. It didn't, not when he saw her pinched thumb and index finger, slide along the tip until it halted right about her navel, as if she was calling attention to her sloping belly button. He diverted his gaze to read if she was doing it on purpose, but she wasn't and appeared lost in whatever she was reading there.

He breathed out rounding his mouth, broke his knuckles and cracked his frayed nerves around his neck...One kiss...if only he could steal one kiss from her, then perhaps he might be able to continue with the game, he thought. If this was how she intended to avenge him for having come across obstinate, then he wanted to text her back that she was indeed making him pay truck loads. She was now costing him sanity in short, for he already saw some form of him, linger on top of her, pulling the book away to toss it out and cast aside her pallu to take in her framing curves. By some wish or miracle, he wanted to nibble on her ears then, watch her moan and convulse under him, align her shapely nimble form to his stiffening body. Lord! He mentally twitched in anguish, hoping for any salvation to arrive there and rescue him. It was unbelieving to think he'd only made love to her the previous night and he was already bursting with eddying sexual tension.

Seemingly there was no way out for him with his wicked temptress alongside and so he did the one thing he'd never thought he would do.

"I think you should go back inside for your own safety" He texted her.

Picking up her chiming mobile, she smiled kind and unforgiving, if a mixture such as that was ever possible, he thought.

"Sorry, I think I will sleep now" She answered him back mercilessly and settled for some shut-eye in the same couch.

He cursed his luck and uttered his final prayers to survive the rest of the afternoon.

Good times were indeed there...and some painfully seducing times as well...just like the one that was to follow all over again.

Couldn't sleep, thought I will write up something. Tell me...tell me...How was it? Like button? Comments? Seduce me with your comments ๐Ÿ˜†...Next one is 100.

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good times, good times.

I'm first! lol Loved the update! Can't wait for the big 100! Thanks for the update!Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago