FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
hey
gr8 parts..
cont.sooon dear..
hi, long time I had not got pms, so just came back to catch up glad that you had updated and i had missed quite a few updates...

Dev is gay 😲 wow, hope Geet would not be much happier, when Maan is not with her...

hope Nainin and Rishabh's love story also takes a turn...keep writing 😊
Loving every single update.

I really like the story of Naini and Rishabh. It shows how ego and misunderstanding can play a huge role in separating lovers. The last update was a powerful one, i could almost feel their pain and also their eagerness to get back together.

And I really appreciate all the little aspects and details that you include in Maaneet's story showing that married life is great but still there are so many things that needs to be worked on. I love the way you always portray their make up. Its HOT, SWEET and it leaves a feeling of wanting more.

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

~Tesha

Part 94: Half-Truths Update 2

The chalky bath salts skimmed on the surface causing the bubbles to break...that is what was left of it.Balmy and lemony the scent was with an added essence of fresh spring mint. One could swish the water lashing the sides of the paling yellow bathtub and the dying effervescence still wouldn't work up a lather. The slimy coating of the soap laced with the water, left her feeling unctuous and dirty. And yet the water that surrounded her body made her feel whole, filling the cracks and nooks that she began to feel on her. She felt the water held up the parts that were beginning to break and chip away, like slush of plaster as long as she lay there. So she was lying in the bathtub, the warm water filling up to the start of her neck, her loose tendrils behind the messy bun wet and clingy, the bubbles plopping away for their lifetime were coming to a close...Was this all as it seemed or were there more to the eye that she was missing?

One truth of her past had come to alter her sense of perceived reality.

She heard a knock on the door, just then, faithfully seeking permission to enter like all the other times he did.

He saw her thrusting herself to the far corner of the bathtub towards the wall, bending her legs close to her body and cowering by the head of the tub.

"It's 2.40 in the morning luv. When are you going to sleep?" He asked noticing she didn't react to him seeing her almost naked. The nefarious bubbles were bursting in a rhythm, one here and the other there like they were carefully going out in a chosen order, teaching his gaze to take in her view the way a man need to study a woman, guiding him along the length of her calves up to her thighs, from the curve of her nape to the curve of her collar bone. He figured that it wasn't the bubbles at all a moment later and that it was his self- exaggerated vision of her, aided by scotch and water. It was all finally clearing up and he was glad he had some sense of coherency.

"Do you want to join me?" She asked, looking up at him with forlorn eyes. He didn't want to, but the strange anticipation that he saw in her, drew him without an excuse. Taking off his singlet and pants, baring himself down to his skin, he joined her, positioning himself behind her back and swathing the length of her body with his own. She curled up to a fetal position within the confining space of his body and turned to rest her cheek on his shoulder.

"Why couldn't I see those things Maan? Am I even normal?" She asked, staring at the grids of white cement that bordered the turquoise blue tiled wall.

"Of course silly. Just because you are not aware of something, it doesn't mean you are not who you are...you are perhaps all this because you didn't know it. Somehow that is what has exactly characterized you to be what you are today" He said as he heard her sigh and continued "Imagine knowing that, then we are talking about an alternate sense of reality...sort of like a parallel universe don't you think?"

She felt it made sense, but she couldn't bring herself to respond to his argument. Turning in, her nose hit his collar and she dug her way into his chest, like she was burying herself into him. She wanted to find out if the friction of her skin against his could burn away the shame she felt. It didn't matter...she waited for the words from her throat to glibly slide her lips and yet they didn't as she halted, gasping for breath from the vigorous shuffling she'd engaged in. He'd lifted his arms up and his brows had gone awry, raising upwards, making him wonder, if she was convulsing from a fit, but it was short lived, once she settled and the warm gush of air from her mouth pummeled against his chest.

"I want you to talk to me, if you can" He said, while turning and extending his arm to reach for the bath salts in the far corner of the counter that sided behind his head.

She contemplated on why he doubted her. Of course she could talk about it, couldn't she? Without notice she was thrown off if he was referencing to her ability to speak or about her willingness to share her feelings about her ex-husband.  She knew she was in the sanest of her minds and spectacularly aware to all of the living reality like she had suddenly grown thousand eyes on her head. Her skin prickled with a vivid feel of his skin and the water that gently lashed on it. The sound of the gurgles and the mummer of water as he sloshed it around to lather up the soap he'd just added to the surface, echoed like a bubbling geyser magnified in a hollow cave. Perhaps her attuned senses were taking up what was left of her overworking grey cells and it left her questioning his motives.

"It doesn't matter...I know it shouldn't matter anymore that I'm with you. My only judgment against him is that he is a pathetic loser that he chose to hide behind marriage to cover up his sexuality"

He was shocked only for a moment though, as he heard her speak without a tint of remorse, her tone practically indifferent to the point of numbness, which she clearly conveyed without intoning. He heard her voice drop to a whisper, troubled and self-annihilating "But this shame I don't understand...that I couldn't see it all. That he made me a fool...I was nothing but blind around him"

"I do understand...I really do. But I only ask you not to beat up yourself for this. It's hard to guess when he set you up to believe otherwise...Intentionally deceptive that is. The things people do for conformity and social acceptance" In fear of coming across to be in awe of his beguiling charm, he added "almost bordering onto a form of narcissism...He no longer has any redeeming acts to even try saving himself in my view" He said, soothingly pulling her hair behind from her temples and her eyes closed in accord.

"Why didn't you hit him Maan?"

"I didn't think I had it in me to stop if I'd started...that first punch would have unleashed a demon I couldn't have controlled"

"I wish you could have punched him for me" Her voice remained low and glum.

"Would that make you stop blaming yourself?" She lifted her head and looked up to him, her eyes gleaming with a layer of water over it. He'd paused for a bit before be had asked her that question and it made her wonder if her answering in the affirmative would make him set up a search party for the scoundrel.  Truly he was ready to do anything for her and that's when the right answer came to her lips.

"It doesn't matter anymore..." She said nodding her head slowly; like the first assurance was meant more for her than for him and then she repeated again "It doesn't matter"

"You came out of everything...and I know you will rise above this too" She drew into a hug, resting her face onto his collar, and he kissed the side of her face while her hands went underneath his arm and pulled on his shoulder from behind. She scrunched her eyes and squeezed on her hold, when she willed something to leave her body and soul. It was impractical to expect a cathartic moment for all that she had come to face that evening, however, she couldn't stop wishing for it.

His palms calmed her back, easing the stiffness that sometimes came over her body. What would he not give to make her see inside his head, that he was far from judging her? In fact, in some strange way, he had newfound respect for her untouched naivet, although he still didn't dismiss the opinion that she needed to practice being socially aware.

Seconds ticked away to minutes and he kissed her more often along her neckline. She was responsive in her own way with her small movements, pressing her fingers hard into his skin. Her head tipped backward, as he ran his lips to her ear and traced a neat line down her neck. His pace of caressing her back and kissing her picked up in proportion with her loud breaths. In some inexplicable sense, she was burning with a need to belong and believe all that she was embracing. His touch was real...the shape of his molding lips as he puckered down to her sunken collar was surreally alive. Her hands splayed on his face and ears and it dragged down suctioning upon contact, feeling every inch of his torso. Now he halted for a breath and jerked her off. He smiled as he figured that it didn't take them long to change course. When he had not intended for his placating measures to light a fire underneath her, he felt it was time to excuse himself.

"Erhm! I think I should leave...My body is under the influence of scotch and it doesn't take easily to this friction" She followed his eyes drop below to see her curves that spilled into his bare chest. They grazed his wet skin with the rising and falling of their chests as they shifted and talked. He got up leaving her behind in the tub and dragged on the towel, when she stilled him by her hold on his wrist and raised herself to his towering length.

Almost one foot in the tub and the other on the bathmat he turned around and held her. Her eyes closed as she circled her arms around his neck and rested her forehead onto his.

"Kiss me Maan" She whispered and he hesitated sighing against her face. He couldn't tell if she was forcing herself into it, but when she persisted with her lips close, he gave in.

He kissed her gentle at first and before he knew the kiss had grown fiery and pulsing hot. His hand traced her body with a rush as if it ached to tell her, she was his and that nothing or no one mattered anymore. Straddling her legs around his waist, he carried her to bed.

He raised himself on his elbow as he adjusted to come on top of her. While he took her lips in she muffled into the kiss and it made him pull away to look at her face.

"I'm not using you to numb my feelings...I'm" He cut her off with a kiss and a passionate one it was.

"You don't have to explain and sometimes its better we leave some half-truths to let them be...they are no good lurking around in our heads all the time" He said.

"I guess I know..." Her eyes drifted close as she thrust her raised form against him "I don't know if I will ever be at peace with it, but for now...I'm just tired Maan"

Holding her nape, he kissed her arched neck that flipped back. She moaned and hissed at the pleasure that rose in her body as he moved down to her chest. Her one leg raised bent at the knees and her back arched as her body contorted from the ripples of ecstasy that flooded her.

She knew she had meant it, not to serve as means to numb her feelings. Nevertheless, the sex did it in the same inexorable way she thought it would...and he knew better than to believe her that moment.

I took a long time to finish this and the post doesn't even justify it. Running low today, unable to sleep and so tried to finish this off. Let me know what you think folks...I'm off to sleep. Thank you all for all your comments. Next onto Rishabh and Naini...

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
Great update! I have no other words. I'm so glad Geet and Maan had a chat. Maan admitting that he didn't punch Dev because he wouldn't be able to stop was great!

Thanks for the update!
this part is a lil hard to write...
there is so much emotion a mixed platter...
both maan and geet have their thoughts and feelings...
i felt the you could have made it a lil longer by extending their discussion...more explicit probably...
but still i could catch on the emotion very well...
this is something she will have to deal for a long time and maan and herself are the only ones who can bring her out of it...
i felt it was a very beautiful scene...
really looking for some rishabh naini moments...
you depicted it well. it is difficult for geet to display her response as well as it will be bothering maan to take her guilt away. but you showed it really well. hope geet just forgets everything about her past.
Great update Hasini. I am glad they spoke. I do hope Geet can get past this... I am sure she can. Loved it, 
the story is progressing well..keep up the good work going...please do continue soon..😊
Great part.Glad that they spoke.No matter what Maan will be there always with her.