Posted: 12 years ago
Tough question Haasini
Though geet has also been very very accommodating
My vote still goes for Maan

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOved it
Naian was kind enuf to let the love birds some their time all alone.
But least she knew her love is all waiting for her at Meera's place.
A positive sign in Rishabh Naiana.
They have started to sort things.
Loved his determinant in his words when he said he will be around to win her back.
WoW that was all so sensual messages.
Maan knows well how to get Geet out of the door.
He is good with his action and words.
Geet is very much adamant to not give in this time.
They love each other madly, but somwhr in the line they at times lacks of communication.
That is what Geet trying to do. She wants to spend good quality time with Maan.
Maan is trying hard to melt her but our Geet is not at all giving in.
Please give them a long night...
Part 91: The Hours Update 3

He was off her lap now and she was still on the far end of the couch. The green throw covered her torso and was scrunched up at her shoulders to fall behind as a duppatta. Quite curious he was about the bunched up sari on her lap, without it being draped over her and as time ticked by, he couldn't resist following through his doubt with a question.

"Is something wrong with that...that part of the sari?" He asked pointing his index finger up and down at the length of her sari that was baled between her folded legs.

She looked up unsure and then shifted her gaze to the magazine she was balancing on the arm-rest. "No...I got lazy tying up...it's just going round and round and never seems to end" And he didn't know what she was referring to. He couldn't agree more, if her insinuation had been about their little tiff that had now come to have a lifetime, a lot more than two hours.

"And, I'm hot" she ended after a pause, which made him shoot back a look at her. He heard exactly what she said, but putting the whole sentence together didn't start to make sense to him. Was she thinking what he was thinking? Puzzled with his stare that he didn't break away after a few seconds, she quickly met his eyes. It made her self-conscious as his gaze lowered further down from her chest to her navel that was in his naked view. Lowering her eyes down, she felt a swirl of sensations stir up where his eyes were fixed at. When she could feel the pressure of his languid gaze press against her belly button, viscerally, she shuffled to her feet. Having him in the corner of her eyes, she took the sari up to her shoulder and covered her lower back.

He had missed it somehow and the deliberate action of her moving the sari up to wrap herself had made him want to look at her more keenly. Not that he wasn't observant, but she'd had her back rested to the couch all the while and now through the translucent sari that she had half pinned on, he saw the sash of a tie hang loose from her blouse. Lord, it was almost instinctive when the itch on his fingertips showed up. He sighed and he spotted the last of her sari slip from the couch and beginning to trail her. In another spontaneous move, he snatched the tail end of the sari and clutched it firm, silently waiting for the length of the cloth to stiffen as she walked towards the kitchen. When he felt the tension in the sari end he was holding up, he twirled it around his index finger to be doubly sure, it would stay there, when she would pull with force.

She thought it must be tugging on some object and so jostled for it holding the border at the top of her sari. She was about to walk back to see what it was, when she saw him get up with his back to her. In the next instant, she was unwillingly twirling about the spot she was standing at and saw the last of her sari flip out of her in-skirt.

"I thought you said you were hot...I'm just helping you" He said as she turned away wide eyed and held her breath half-way through her wind pipe, placing one hand on her chest and the other over her navel. She couldn't help suppress the coy smile that was forcing its way up her face. That instance, a forgotten memory made its way back to the fringes of her consciousness. It was their first day together after marriage and while walking down the last flight of stairs at their Khurana home, he had taken to the exact move to relieve her of her sari. She had rushed to their broom closet underneath the stairs and he had followed her there, only to be embarrassingly caught by Daadima later. As she replayed the shock of watching him undress her, his hands working its way back and forth in swift movements, she felt a plush of warmth and chill surround her simultaneously. In the thrill to want to recreate the moment, she took small shy steps towards the hallway closet. Instead of going inside, she leaned on the door and her left hand go behind her back to hold the knob.

He didn't know how long it had been to see the curves of her body silhouette against the black tiles of the kitchen. Her willowy figure stood out with such sharp contrast that he forced to resist his urge to walk over to her immediately. In the few moments of silent view she allowed him, he traced her filling curves and narrowing waist down to the extending hip that disappeared starkly into her maroon long skirt. An unknowing step followed her to where she was leaning on the door. Coming to stop within inches from her, he slithered his arm around her waist and pulled her close enough that she felt herself thrusting into his body. Another wave of tingling sensations spurted alive from where her body came to touch his. Her eyes closed at contact and her head fell back slightly as he inclined in to whisper into her ears; his warm breath stoking the sides of her cheek and ears. His hand climbed up her arching back, on its own accord as she shriveled in a raking shiver.

"You should know I would never push you to a point you could not bear. And all night I never claimed I wanted to take you to bed either" She opened her eyes while his words pricked the bubble of haze she was in. He smirked as he added "I think by now, you should know better" Handing back her balled sari, he walked directly to the kitchen as he left her open mouthed...wide and gaping with a disbelieving blink.

To be continued...
In dedication for a special someone, ðŸ˜Š to cheer up.
THANK YOU to all those who indulged me with my question. Just wanted to make sure if I post a particular dialogue from Maan, there will be equal supporters. So looks like it. Once again, I quite appreciate you gals taking time to write back.
I hope all of you can write and post more. This update was for me to get my mood up and going...sort of a warm up for the last one or two of the concluding updates of Part 91. THANK YOU all for all your support so far. Can't wait for the long weekend. I might post one update on Iyer and Khurana (Their scenes in my head are killing me).
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The answer for ur question.. This was really an tough part
But  I would vote for Maan. Thou Geet as her point to be in as well.
I will choose Maan.
He was in all way supporting every step of Geet.
Thou in the process it  hurts him, it made him go mad,he need to stay away
He fits in well in every wish of hers.

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing parts!! 

Sometimes these two remind me of Tom and Jerry. Don't ask me why! 

Your poll question...hmm...Maan has stood by her patiently through all. Yet maybe it was because he always knew the issue that plagued her. Whereas Geet always has to prod and probe his silence, kept by his side even when she was in the dark to the exact nature of the issue. 

I think I give Geet a one-up. 
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Its always funny to see Maan leave Geet in such a moment like he left her in Alaska in kitchen after that kiss.
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
several times in the past few days, I have come to this thread, read the update, pressed the post reply button, yet refrained from doing so and left!
the reason, I can't give you a word or a sentence as a comment, yet couldn't gather myself enough to appreciate your wonderful work!
so, i am back here after a gap, finally!
reserving this space to give  proper comment hopefully soon enough...the comment that i want to write...the comment through which i can actually put to words my appreciation for you!

so, RESERVED!

Swati

-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"You should know I would never push you to a point you could not bear. And all night I never claimed I wanted to take you to bed either" "I think by now, you should know better" ...my mouth was literally wide open aftr reading these lines...nd later whn d meaning of d sentence got into me..i was like maan u r impoosible..i just loved it hasini...too gud...i really like d way u handle the emotions...at times very practical..i shld tell tis maan nd geet r my fav among  the other  ffs i hv read...nd nd...the "blind fold" is my fav ...i was completely blown away aftr reading it...i didnt kw a simple game culd actually convey tis my...i mean i dont hv words to express abt that parts..."blind fold" s really close to my heart...do continue soon...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 6thElement

I have a question for all you NY times readers. Please indulge me by answering my silly poll/question.

Who according you have been more accommodating of the two? Maan or Geet. And why?

I want to know the answer from the reader's perspective and because these characters dwell in my head, I know more of the history and setting that make them who they are and why they do, what they do. But given with what I have revealed so far in the story, it will be helpful to get your responses.

Many of my previous questions have been ignored, and I hope that it will not be the case this time.

Thanks
Hasini

Hasini, I'm so sorry i owe you a comment rather comments for all the updates since Blind fold. But every time I'm held back for my choice of words. You leave me mesmerized with your writing and no words in my vocabulary deem good enough to praise your work... Believe me for this is no exaggeration...  I really mean it... 😳

Blindfold is my favorite part of New York Times till date that dethrones the previous one Pandora…  I can read these parts again and again and again and still want to read it once more. Infact that's what I have been doing with the entire of NYT. I don't even remember the count of how many times I have read and re – read the chapters while checking for your updates 😊  And every time I read it I feel more close to these characters and the story.

Maan – Geet for me are a perfect example of soul mates. They may not be perfect for the world but I do feel they are perfect for each other because they bring out the best in one another. I love how your story is so close to reality dealing with some of the most common yet complex to comprehend facets of human relationship. Makes me wonder if you are a student or a doctor of psychology and human behavior.  Please continue with the awesome story and expect lesser comments from me…😉  just kidding… 😃

Coming back to your question… I wouldn't deny it's a little difficult and probably a bit tricky too… My heart goes out for Geet for all that she had to face in the short span of her life starting from the family pressures, a broken marriage and an assault. And you really need will power to come out stronger and better of such situations. But needless to say it would have been very very difficult without Maan. However that's not the questions so let's not get carried away with our emotional selves…

I think it's been both of them. Rather Maan more before marriage and Geet more after marriage. And that's what I like about them. They balance each other out perfectly. Having said that my heart still goes out for Geet 😉

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG. Maan is such a tease, such a player. Geet should teach him a lesson this time. Poor her. But brilliant game between the 2 ðŸ˜†