Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Part 84: Seeing and Believing Update 1: What exactly are we seeing and believing'hopefully only good things...please good things only!!!!!!!

First, I thought it was a RisNi scene, but then read the words Mishti and was like, "nope! That's totally Maneet!" BTW: I'm missing the inner monlouges way too much'pretty please for some Maneet ones'preferable Maan ones! Those are my personal favs!!!

Oh boy'she's so playing when with the whole food poisoning thing'and Maan the detective...totally pointing out how Dadima and the others don't have it!! Chalo chalo'deducing time geet puttar!  He flew 3000 miles'only khushkhabri only pleases'only of this nasty bowel talks!  LOL!!!

Maan as the marshmallow'perfect description'to the T!

And then Maan the jaan'.nicknames galore'I wish she calls him dusht danav'LONG time ago, but still the original lines!!! And the affect her love names have on him'"cage  her in his arms"'.so cute!!! Love that line!!!

Holy shipples!!!!! My god'dadiman walks in on them'.my eyes! My eyes!!! The pain in my eyes'and my brain! I didn't need to imagine that plus Maan kissing her across her mid-riff'def not cool at all!!! Ewww! I need a breather'.so awkward'to the MAX!!!

The title was quite appropriate now that I think about it'okay I need to calm down before I read the next part!😆😆😆

This seeing was definitely not to be believed.'well they are married, but still not how dadima show catch them!!! 

Just wait and see why that crawling awkward scene was there...Daadima's racking headache starts.
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Trying to understand where all this is heading too ??  😕
Coz its sounding tooo much too me...
You're outta writer's block at least thats a good news 😊
Take Care.
Originally posted by: -shabnoor-

Trying to understand where all this is heading too ??  😕

Coz its sounding tooo much too me...
You're outta writer's block at least thats a good news 😊
Take Care.

Welcome back from your exams. Your inbox was full, the last I tried to respond to your PM.

I don't get you Shabnoor. Which part is confusing? And which couple is sounding too much?
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
H: Should I hang around for an update? 
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 6thElement

Welcome back from your exams. Your inbox was full, the last I tried to respond to your PM.

I don't get you Shabnoor. Which part is confusing? And which couple is sounding too much?

Thank you sooo much !!!
Don't temme u forgot my name ??? 😲

I mean I don't get Rishab and Naini...what is he trying to do exactly..he din wanna reveal himself and ended up being so damn closed to her...Maan and Geet...gosh why don't they stop fighting..ok ok...i know what all is happening its just i wish it were some other way...sometimes msgs n calls r completely blocked...n sometimes thy over flow...I guess more than the characters im a confused mess...in fact the recent poem i wrote i myself din know what i was trying to convey...had to ask a frnd so jumbled tumbled

And yeah my inbox was full...now its thodu khali khali...u can send me a pm now or gmail is always welcome :)
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All prts r too gud,both couple r trying to solve their misundrstng,beautifully written.
Originally posted by: -pixie-

H: Should I hang around for an update? 

No..Pixie...Sorry Gurl. Will start writing only after 2-3 days. Thanks for checking.
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
WHAT?! Some ppl like risabh more..okay I def need to keep reading b/c I honestly didn't care for him until I got to part 83...maybe I'll start liking him more, but you really put Maneet in the back burner...which is fine cuz the story is still fantastic...but I'm just sayin it you know?! Sorry to go all gnagsta on you, my cousins from NY are coming over wednesday/thursday...and I mean Queens, NY so I'm preparing myself!😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 84: Seeing and Believing Update 2: I'm all calm down now!!! 😆 

Oh man….they should just tell her, but are they positive she's pregnant…I mean test toh banta hai! Just to be a 100% sure…confirmation much needed!!!  Secrets are never ever a good thing…just saying! 

Okay you're right I'm liking Rishabh even more now!!! The whole carrying her away when she falls asleep reading…my dream man must do that since I love to read…I wonder if there'll happen when I'm reading your FF! ðŸ˜†

His desperation was bordering on frenzied madness and yet he was cheating himself with a sham ego that paid for nothing, not even an ounce of happiness.-Chalo he's not a complete idiot...he's realizing his ego problem...really love this part...and the tree house love making part too...but you know my mind is too filthy all the time! ðŸ˜‰

OMG!!! She wanted him there too, the Whole " she feared if could hear it all" part was really cute...So glad slowly the repair is beginning!

She's still wearing his clothes...I'm guessing that's a huge hint hint!! YAY!!! Bewakoof Bandha!🤣

Double peeping toms...Bad behavior..me heavily wagging my finger! I guess soul mates for life! Poor guy trying to strike a conversation...got shut down so quickly...how rude Naini! Chalo, at least he doesn't bite...even though you know I wouldn't have mind if he did!!

Now it was his turn to experience racing breath and thundering beats that he prayed, she didn't hear how much he was still affected by her.- This was so beautiful! Such a kodak moment...oh an EPIC Hetal awww moment...I should just call these Hetu moments b/c I say "awww" out loud and my mom looks at me like I'm crazy!🤪 

Fingers lacing together...YES! More progress! And I was beginning to worry about these 2..but Ris is a man's man...straight down to business! All the "shamelessly romantic" lines and words and images...MORE PLEASE!!! I loved loved loved it!

BTW: Did I tell you how much I loved it?!😆 

HOLY SH&T! I hate him...he did WHAT?! seriously, uff this kamina!😡 and what a big fat ðŸ¤¬!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!! Okay I'm done venting, but seriously...no patch unless he truly truly makes up for it big time...did he apologize yet even...okay time to read on!

OH! So that was what the title was about...makes total sense...she does love him, but he's been a big jerk so she obvious can't forget...I hope they can fix it, but it's so much more complicated that I expected it to be! Can't believe she was preggers! 

Excellent job...more to read and ASAP!!!!!!! YAY!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm with pixie...any cure for reader's block?!

Actually the problem is my mom...she's a huge distraction...giving me WAY too many chores...it's summertime for goodness' sake!