Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 90: Rush Update 5

Timing their departure, while she noted Maan was still at the door, she slipped from Naini's room to their bedroom and bolted it shut. He heard the thud of the closing door and rolled his eyes in frustration wanting to give up the chase for the night. Albeit, he doubted he would, given that they had the entire house to themselves. He thanked his luck for all the privacy he was going to get, but a sliver doubt lurked close making him waver on that part, if he had been too quick to do so.

She walked into the bathroom, opened up the faucet and let the bathtub fill in with the warm water. Without a care for the clothes she was in, she slid down the wall and second later into the water directly. The pool of calming water brought her back to a limpid state from the rigidity she had stiffened with an hour ago.

They were so much in love with the idea of being with the other, that the moment they learned it was not going to be so, they had taken the all-or-nothing approach. It was again showing their disconnect in how they bonded with each other. And this misinterpretation of her intentions to postpose the trip had only been inevitable ever since she'd decided to come over on Friday, instead of Thursday,

She felt strained and uneasy as her mind drifted back to the room he was in. Sure thing, he'd tried to stop her, but he kept his follow through only up until the point she had crossed the hallway and reached the living room. The truth was that she wasn't sure if she was angry so much as being disappointed. She didn't understand, why she wanted to get over being angry with him as she recognized the impulse with which he had acted. The constant bickering was tiring her and she didn't want to bring up another altercation that would only pronounce their lack of understanding more. But she decided to hold her silence for a while, simply to gauge his reaction...if there were going to be attempts from his end to reach out to her, given that she was only yards away from him, and not miles this time around.

Even before the passing of that thought, she found her cellphone buzz off in a rush. Streams of text messages were beginning to flow in, making her phone jump up on the floor below, calling her attention. Drying her hands in a towel nearby, she picked up to find she already had 13 messages in that short time she had ignored, knowing all too well he was the one sending them over as an apology.

But her eyes widened with surprise as she read up the first one, which had no trace of a sorry. It was his signature arrogant self, she assured herself.

However, his frivolous mood and every intention to coax her out of her hiding was obvious as the message read "I'm watching your favorite song on TV...the one from Roja, you mentioned on my birthday trip to Niagara, remember?"

The second one brought a smile to her lips, as she imagined him humming the tune of "Yeh haseen wadiyan" as he had written to her..."I'm humming it along...you come out and better hear this"

"Ok...I think I get why you like this song" read the third one.

"Arvind Swamy is playing with her body like it's his playground" and the fourth message ended with a wink. His assumption angered her and she kept the phone back on the dry floor. Tapping her fingers on the brim of the bathtub, she resisted giving in to his devilish schemes; she was still unaware whatever that was, as his messages were plain invitation to join him in the living room.

"Argh" She cried out in frustration and stared back at the message list. The number next to her inbox had grown exponentially in the last 10 minutes and so she grew eager to know what her usual reticent husband had to say.

"Sorry I don't think it came out the way I meant...it was quite blunt. I only wanted to convey that women prefer the sensually suave attention that the protagonist is giving the female lead" was how the sixth one went. She didn't know why, but as she read the words "sensually suave" she unconsciously drifted her gaze to the spot he had treated her to the same experience, a while ago. He'd kissed her senseless backing her into the wall and almost as if she was living the moment, her hand had risen to her lips. A wave of tingles erupted in her body as she felt his invisible touch on her skin. The water seemed to be steaming with the warmth that coursed her body now. She didn't need the tune of the melody to play out in real-time, but the memories of the song in repeat, was imprinted enough into her being, that she could hear what ever was reeling in the other room.

She jerked up curiously as she read the following message. He was jumping from one topic to another, as if he had lost his sense of direction; or was it just her, she pondered. Nevertheless, she felt her mind was clearing up a tad bit about the plan he was scheming away.

"Don't you think she is spoiling it all by overacting sometimes to whatever he is doing?" She read his question, just as she reached out to shut the faucet off. Her brow shot up curiosity, imagining which scene he was talking about. Without her willful self, he already had her hooked to his engaging and not so direct ramblings.

When she read the next message, she shrieked her Babaji's name, for it was "But trust me, you don't do that at all when I kiss you like that...you only moan my name" Her fingers trembled to go over to the next one in row. She was certain now where the dozens of text messages were leading. Oh! Lord she let out anxiously, as she imagined the scandalous statements from him. Enough damage had been done to her non-existent control and it was not even the end of the list. 

Quickly throwing the phone on the carpet, like it was a bewitching machination that was stealing her of her will, she went ahead with her shower. It was only a matter of time before she would give into him without all the dirty talk and now she was feeling like fish bait, waiting to be eaten alive...the shark that he was. She thought it was unfair that she'd grown to yield to his whims even without so much as apologizing from him. Since when did her physical needs begin to overshadow the rightful anger that was required of her? She thought of a few schemes herself, wanting to tease the beast out of him. Shying away that instant, she hid her face in her palms, but she recovered soon once she realized it was only detrimental to her forceful abstaining self. Making her way out of the bathroom, after drying herself, she took the cellphone back to read up the remaining messages. But first she needed to clothe herself and so she started to wrap herself in a simple green sari. Half way through her pleating, she heard the phone beep again and she didn't know how or why, but she at once leaned in to read the recent text that came in.

Her face sobered as she read the intense emotions his message carried.  And the very instant, she knew there was no stopping her as it read "And last, you know what I hate about tonight...that is you being in that room alone, when you damn well know you should be sleeping with me tonight" Sitting down on the edge of her bed, she made it a point to go through the rest of the 37 messages that had arrived before the last one that had changed her decision.  After the one with the sexual innuendo, he had moved on promising to spend all night with her without sleeping a wink, asking if that sufficed to have her make an appearance.

Some screamed of desperation like "Just let me hug you once" and others put a coy smile on her face. He had turned every scene and ad on TV about them. She rested her chin on her fisted arm and read up her modern Romeo's love incantations earnestly. It delighted her beyond relief that he was emotionally invested in her and the longing conveyed how much he'd planned for the one night he'd missed with her. Perhaps his miscalculation was making sense now or not, but there was no way she was not going to give in to his offer. Bunching up her sari in her hands, throwing down a throw around her wet blouse that had sucked up the moisture from her dripping hair, she unbolted the bedroom door.

The sound was the only kind that could put him out of misery that night. And it did as he whipped his head to catch her shy self, walk over to the couch he was sitting in. Like he didn't exist in that room, she settled quite close to him and raised her feet to the coffee table. As if he had read her mind, he let out the breath of air that he didn't know he had been holding in and relaxed, taking his feet right next to hers.

She glared at him instantly, but he instead swayed his feet callously. Holding her gaze, he caught her toe in-between his big and second toe. How dare he touch her without so much as a direct apology? But it was all too late for words, for he grabbed her just as she was trying to get away and caged her down in his embrace. His eyes glinted with a sense of achievement and reveled in all the rushing possibilities that the promising night was presenting him. 

That's all for tonight folks. Sorry I'm not PMing as of yet, but will sure do after Part 91, where the hours of the night continues to unravel itself. The last text from Maan was a direct rip off Judith's Paradise with my own re-pharasing of course.  

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
MaankiMariam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaaay!!!! first 2 comment 😃 ...wow hasini, can't wait 2 see how the night unravels xxx
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Matt Farrell? 😍

Thats probably one of my top comfort books- Books I read when I need a bit of a pick-me up 😆 <I think I have done irreparable damage to my public image now, snooty glasses not withstanding>

Waiting for the next part...

Glad to see that you are finally over your writers block!
libra25 thumbnail
all the three parts were awesome...
loved rishabh and naini encounter...
the best part was when he said he will try to redeem till he is alive...
and the message idea was super romantic...
just loved maan to core..though a lil angry at him...
but still i give in...

plz continue soon
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
R! for RUSH... 😉

<edit>

~"I will do everything there is to get you back and even when I would have you, it won't stop there...My penitence is for the period of my life, however long it is...and I will live out that time never giving up to make amends"

If a Man makes up his mind that he is going to go all the way, even when it doesn't look like there's a light at the end of the tunnel, he's going to keep trying to do right and make up for what's gone before, just because that's who he is and that's how I see Rishabh. And yes, I do like your Rishabh more than your Maan. 😉

Wow, sensual text messages and here I had wished that Geet would have text ed him back cause I think the person on the other end responds better if you write the text message so that it's like you are telling a story about what you are doing to them.. my imagination is always on the wild-front. 😆

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow..read all d three parts at one go...loved it...man maan is such a...such a...errr i m nt getng d right word😳...but whtever it s ..he gets wht he wants...that to in "MAAN SINGH KHURANA" style..nd abt naini nd rishab...i likes d way that thngs r going btw them..finally she came up with whts in her mind...nd i i really liked rishabs answr to it..like tis one..

"I will do everything there is to get you back and even when I would have you, it won't stop there...My penitence is for the period of my life, however long it is...and I will live out that time never giving up to make amends"...

eagerly waiting for the next part..do continue soon...

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 83: Submission Update 2: Chalo time for part 2 and it's WAY longer'.YIPPEEE!!!

Holy crap'she's vomiting so she is preggers, but the place is so beautiful'the description and the jungle! Stomach clutching'she is preggers'.why am I so excited even when I know what to anticipate'I guess the watermelon vodka hasn't worn off yet!!!! LOL!

Poor jaan, but yay Maan is on his way! And he's smart, but if hadn't figured it out I would be banging my head on the wall'.chalo he's not a lallu! Good! Hahahaha! Loved the crying wolf comment'so true!

Oh man, naini's break down was beautifully written'so sad and then she ran off into the outdoors to find her escape. I've noticed she likes to run away a lot'from her troubles and problems instead of facing them head on'.but oh well! Let's hope she learns something this time!

Awkward stable encounter'.but at least BOTH are feeling AGONY'yes'we're making progress baby! Now time for resolutions and the good kind too!

Awww! The sari scene was so cute'love at 18'innocent yet totally not!  Okay I know I didn't like rishabh before, but he's really growing on me'BTW: You were the people you imagined them yet'I can't seem to recollect! My brain is about to explode'this is so heart warming'I'm a pathetic romantic'really pathetic! LOLZ!!!

Cricket is the horse'me loves horses! I can't believe he got her a horse'DAMN! Man like this def don't exist'if they do where's the line?! I want one! Also when he gritted his teeth'sort of reminded me of Maan'.maybe b/c today's Maan-DAY'hahahaha!

"he wanted the rain to wash down any amount of concern he had for her that moment"- I loved this so much'the imagery of it'amazingly wonderful'I can totally imagine it'.him standing here caring, but anting not to care'no wonder he's got so much anger'the man is emotional!

"Definitely he wanted to disappear from the face of earth, but when he saw her kick at the ground hopeless, he couldn't make himself walk away." - double triple, zillionth time awww! Awww! And more and more awww! OMG'he cares so much! These knuckleheads need to be together and ASAP!

KISS! Chalo one step in the right direction, but wait short lived'what could you possibly mean?! Hmmm?! Not liking the soud of that! Please no one step forward and 2 back'UGH!!!

Well at least one good thing!!!!! Okay time to read to rest..the swinging part was so romantic'like Redford washing Streep's hair in Out of Africa romantic!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
taanni thumbnail
wow you're on a roll today.
 awesome updates.
loved them absolutely.
if possible please do pm me.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 84: Seeing and Believing Update 1: What exactly are we seeing and believing…hopefully only good things...please good things only!!!!!!!

First, I thought it was a RisNi scene, but then read the words Mishti and was like, "nope! That's totally Maneet!" BTW: I'm missing the inner monlouges way too much…pretty please for some Maneet ones…preferable Maan ones! Those are my personal favs!!!

Oh boy…she's so playing when with the whole food poisoning thing…and Maan the detective...totally pointing out how Dadima and the others don't have it!! Chalo chalo…deducing time geet puttar!  He flew 3000 miles…only khushkhabri only pleases…only of this nasty bowel talks!  LOL!!!

Maan as the marshmallow…perfect description…to the T!

And then Maan the jaan….nicknames galore…I wish she calls him dusht danav…LONG time ago, but still the original lines!!! And the affect her love names have on him—"cage  her in his arms"….so cute!!! Love that line!!!

Holy shipples!!!!! My god…dadiman walks in on them….my eyes! My eyes!!! The pain in my eyes…and my brain! I didn't need to imagine that plus Maan kissing her across her mid-riff…def not cool at all!!! Ewww! I need a breather….so awkward…to the MAX!!!

The title was quite appropriate now that I think about it…okay I need to calm down before I read the next part!😆😆😆

This seeing was definitely not to be believed.—well they are married, but still not how dadima show catch them!!! 

Ok people, thank you so much for the support...I mean you guys really come back to read even if I disappear for long periods of time.

With no intentions to crib and only to keep you all informed, work is crazy and apart from this, I have started a few writing workshops.
The reading and writing assignments are innumerable and taking a lot of my time away from writing. If this was not cutting it, the block had kept me from writing the assignments too, let alone anything for the FFs here.
So determined to shoo my block-demons away, I sat a worked on just writing yesterday. And what do you know, it actually worked. So today, I'm starting the short story I will have to write up for my class. I will post it once NY times is over.
I know its like crying wolf, when I talk about ending NY times, but I'm thinking of a writing marathon this long weekend and see if I can take myself closer to the denouement.

Couldn't help a few mentions here:

Night13: Aarya, you can't feel bad for Daadima. She is very content that, what her heart desires is brewing in two bedrooms, opposed to just one. I was dreading to hear back about Maan and his signature arrogant text messages of wooing his wife, without being sorry and you ended up calling them cute?😲 You are a shocker girl.

Pushpi: Long overdue girl, I will catch you on gchat, later today. But thanks for stopping by.

Pixie - Matt Farell 😳 Meee tooo. But imagine what happens to one's image when you are eons  away from getting published and write silly, cloying and unbearably mushy scenes. Wish there was some way to redeem my image. I guess Chandini will help with that (Hopefully!)
<edit> I think your glasses are the best part about your pictur. They are cute girl </edit>

Sweet Coco: Thanks for the long post. Glad you are back and like Rishabh too...Trust me there are a few here who like him more than Maan.

Hasini
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago