Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 20

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 6thElement

Hey...you have been missing from the thread for quite a bit. Hmmm Ok, now that you are back, welcome again.
I made sure R & N didn't get to watch the whole sensual drama unfold 😉 atleast in my mind. They will have their time to realize and get back.
Yes there is blind fold part 3. Well the game has its purpose and I believe the seducing part comes later.
Sure will post soon...only I don't know when 😆
Thanks for your comments Gurl. Hang around often.
Hasini

Me? Missing? ..nahhh! Look harder, you'll find me 😉  I always read you updates, wouldn't miss it!! ..but I know I'm slacking on the comments. Its just that, I usually read the new chapter, before I head out in the morning, which is around 7am, and I always tell my self, I'll comment later... but then I forget! I'll definitely start making a better effort at commenting!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

I just have one question...you might finish NY Times before May 26th...can we just chill out here afterwards too...b/c I'm no where close to catching up and I still gonna be apart of the after-party. So will you keep responding and keep the thread goin'?!

I dont see NY Times finishing up by May 26th gurl...I think its going to take a long time by the time I get to the denouement  of this story. Work is whopping my rear 😊. And I'm actually planning to stay away from everything IF for a while, for the next week to be precise. 

I just logged back in , and see you have left another comment. I will get to it shortly.

Hasini

<Edit>

Sweet coco,
All the very best for your exam. Then you really shouldn't be here, writing anything at all. All is good, the length doesn't matter (although they put a wide grin on my face) either, as long as you show up regularly.
Thanks so much for that long comment, even when given your hectic schedule. I appreciate it. 
Maan is arrogant and so is Naini...you will get to see that in the later parts. But yes Maan and Geet will make sure they get her to the destination, getting a glimpse of their own strengths and weaknesses. 
Hire me! Oh! Lord...i really don't want anything to do with Geet anymore. Any association for now, cannot be a matter for pride. The track is hopeless.
Either ways, keep it coming and I will catch you soon.
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

Me? Missing? ..nahhh! Look harder, you'll find me 😉  I always read you updates, wouldn't miss it!! ..but I know I'm slacking on the comments. Its just that, I usually read the new chapter, before I head out in the morning, which is around 7am, and I always tell my self, I'll comment later... but then I forget! I'll definitely start making a better effort at commenting!😃

Sure...I love to hear all your thoughts and the more the merrier ain't it? That's all. So hang around with patience and let me know on what you think.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments so far.
Hasini
This content was originally posted by: jazzerette

Really really curious to see what game Geet has planned!😉😆

Thanks Gurl for leaving behind a comment. Wish i can get you people out of your curiosity soon, alas work beckons. Just hang in there. 
This content was originally posted by: ajenn

Poor Geet got disappoint wif the flower's real sender.
She was expecting it from Maan but it turn out to be RIshabh.
I think Maan is a man wif few words. His action speaks louder den his words.
But I see he had changed a lot from before marriage life.
Geet is really notty.  She dress up so seductively to tease him n ask for a walk wif him.
I really wondering if this is d same from the beginning. She seems to be totally different.
She seems to be aware of her ability to pull her man towards her.
Wat had she planned for her Man. Is she planning to pay BlindFold. If yes.. Tat really sounds interesting.

Hey Ajen,

First of all let me welcome you to the NY times thread. Last time around you posted, I...let's just put it that I was less interactive. Thanks for the lovely comment. I appreciate it and glad you consider it worthy of an analysis. 
Well if its not for change, then what else is there to look forward to. Its a roller coaster ride, their marriage, that is.
The surprise part is to come out in the next part...but I can only hope its per what you expect. Hang around often Gurl.

Hasini
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

I dont see NY Times finishing up by May 26th gurl...I think its going to take a long time by the time I get to the denouement  of this story. Work is whopping my rear 😊. And I'm actually planning to stay away from everything IF for a while, for the next week to be precise. 

I just logged back in , and see you have left another comment. I will get to it shortly.

Hasini

<Edit>

Sweet coco,
All the very best for your exam. Then you really shouldn't be here, writing anything at all. All is good, the length doesn't matter (although they put a wide grin on my face) either, as long as you show up regularly.
Thanks so much for that long comment, even when given your hectic schedule. I appreciate it. 
Maan is arrogant and so is Naini...you will get to see that in the later parts. But yes Maan and Geet will make sure they get her to the destination, getting a glimpse of their own strengths and weaknesses. 
Hire me! Oh! Lord...i really don't want anything to do with Geet anymore. Any association for now, cannot be a matter for pride. The track is hopeless.
Either ways, keep it coming and I will catch you soon.

You made me so happy!!!! So glad I won't miss the fun! And gives me plenty of time to catch!! So psyched!!! 

And I agree track is so hopeless...I'm living through my fav FFs...but honestly, if there's anything that can save the show would be writing like THIS!!!!!

So sad...but good luck with everything! Will miss you and won't be here much for the next 2 weeks...but hopefully see you soon!!!!😃 (soon being like in 2 weeks or so!)
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

You made me so happy!!!! So glad I won't miss the fun! And gives me plenty of time to catch!! So psyched!!! 

And I agree track is so hopeless...I'm living through my fav FFs...but honestly, if there's anything that can save the show would be writing like THIS!!!!!

So sad...but good luck with everything! Will miss you and won't be here much for the next 2 weeks...but hopefully see you soon!!!!😃 (soon being like in 2 weeks or so!)

Sorry forgot to answer your other question...You can hang out in NY times or in any other thread you want that will be active at that time.

Once again, huddle up...off and away you go to your books now!
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Ajen,

First of all let me welcome you to the NY times thread. Last time around you posted, I...let's just put it that I was less interactive. Thanks for the lovely comment. I appreciate it and glad you consider it worthy of an analysis. 
Well if its not for change, then what else is there to look forward to. Its a roller coaster ride, their marriage, that is.
The surprise part is to come out in the next part...but I can only hope its per what you expect. Hang around often Gurl.

Hasini

Hai Hasini.
Thx a lot for your welcome note dear. Truly feeling happy bout it.
Well .. less interactive... why.. were u offended by my comments. If so am really sorry. I really appreciate your hard work on writing. Will pop up more on NY Thread and comments will always do!!!!
Eagerly waiting for your next update... I had already started my day dreaming over here. 😍

Jenn 😊

This content was originally posted by: ajenn

Hai Hasini.
Thx a lot for your welcome note dear. Truly feeling happy bout it.
Well .. less interactive... why.. were u offended by my comments. If so am really sorry. I really appreciate your hard work on writing. Will pop up more on NY Thread and comments will always do!!!!
Eagerly waiting for your next update... I had already started my day dreaming over here. 😍

Jenn 😊

Thanks again Jenn. I guess I couldn't articulate it at best. All I meant was that I was held up with work and did not return comments to readers for quite a bit. No offense at all. 
Oh! I can only hope I stand up to your expectations.

Hasini
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates...😛

hmm Geet is really playing this game to torture Maan