Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 6thElement

@ pixie and sweet coco...your terse comments are getting to me 😲

Hasini, I am firm follower of the KISS principle!

KISS= Keep it short and sweet 😆

Will try and leave behind an unterse comment soon😃. Happy? :*
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Hasini, I am firm follower of the KISS principle!

KISS= Keep it short and sweet 😆

Will try and leave behind an unterse comment soon😃. Happy? :*

OMG! I had no idea what terse meant...kept thinking she mis-typed and meant tense...😆

(Slapped myself...😆)
EimenEnchanted thumbnail
Rishab and naini now have come so close to my heart.. Of course i love your writing on maaneet, but RN are now something i look forward to knowing more about.
Loved the part..waiting for the next :)
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great updates!

Daadima who should have fainted according to plan and not her. Daadima was a tad bit late to react and she had taken the lead on the scene to collapse instead.

This part had me in splits...🤣

Seems Geet's drama has turned into reality...lolz...Maan was blushing at the thought...can't wait for you to unravel the suspense.

Naini and Rishabh...old memories came back rushing...they could not help but let themselves be carried away by them...even if momentarily. Hope they realize that they still want to be together.

Do continue soon.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 70: Price of silence: Like they say…silence is golden..I sure hope you prove me right!! Oh man…I'm reading this amidst my Aishu's 10 Years at Cannes Celebration while gulping down some ice cold Guinness!!! Life is the best at this point…3 of my fav things: Aishu, alcohol, and you (and your writing of course)!!!

I see you opened with Maan's monologue…smart b/c I love it 10 times more than geet's…well last time I kind of liked Geet's more…actually scratch that…Maan's is always the best!! (whoa!...expect more of this confusion…I think yu know what is getting to me…hopefully I finish this before pasing out..hahahaha-burp!)

Maan has a sixth sense...WHAT?! Don't tell me he's gonna be busting into some "I see dead people" mode…haha..I crack myself up…hopefully you're laughing!!!

Somehow, I felt the pristine untouched nature and the unclouded moments had helped me see in him the same struggles I waged inside myself. –This I very much liked…all the  faade and fakeness removed…she can clearly see him and the problems! Nice imagery!

Ha ha!! Hickey…yes H…Loving it!

Maan's confusion of which geet he liked…ridiculous…he's neve satisfied…I wish he could be content that he has a cameloen that changes with the mood…ARGH! MEN!

I'm lovin' all this touching and teasing…quite romantic and sexy too!!! Yup...ME likes a lot…more please (*extending hand with puppy eyes*)

Calvin Klein models….YES they do!!  Stupid phone ruins everything….but wonder what the troubles are….hopedully nothing bad!!

Oh man…it all leaked out…poor couple! But ignorance is bliss and now I understand why!

Poor Geet crying away….I guess bliss is not everlasting! Stupid press! But I see why she feels this way, she still is vulnerable to it all! It takes her a long time and trust to open up and here the world is judging her away without even knowing what the truth is!!!

The entry f Naini….whoa! Didn't see this coming as all!! OMG..she thinks Naini can be in the same category as Sameera…uff! I sure hope not! YAY!! His sister!!

I can't believe she's this shocked, but I do agree 9 years of marriage is a long time..I'm shockd by Maan's casual-ness to the whole situation…def didn't expect that!!

Leave it to the world to ruin their honeymoon….I hope there's redemption…totally need it and want more honeymoon related fun!!!

But this is reality….life isn't a bed of roses all the time, it's a up-hill and a down-hill cycle and what goes up must come down, so I saw this coming a long time back!!! Knew it wasn't a happy ending…def more trouble/turmoil to come!!

Seemingly per Plato, there are two things a person should never be angry at and they are what they can help, and what they cannot. To me this was a situation neither of us could have helped with. –Very very very philosophical…and made my tipsy brain think…it totally blew me away!!! So glad she's being an adult about it…proud of her!! Loved this bit!

I wiped my tears off as the glum feeling left me partly. I knew then that he would have to pay up. If words cost some, then silence now had a price too.-Amazing ending…no seriously…It's mind blowing!!! Fantastic job!! The pirce of words and silence…beatufiully written and a powerful impact left!!

Amazing job and I read this while listening to Tik Tok….I suggest you check it out if you haven't read it…got me in the party mood…and then I came back towards the end of the chapter…quite the demmer downer…but it's gotta get better…I just know it!!!

BTW: Someone recommended this FF to 6 new ppl…that someone is ME (Pointing proudly at myself)!!! And I should get a cookie…right?! So glad you agree…off to eat dessert and then sleep!! Loved this so much!!!

BTW: You should join me at the Aishu Cannes Celebration if you have time….YAY to FUN!!! And Designer clothes!!!!!!!!

Part 84: Seeing and Believing Update 1

It was some unknown, indecipherable attraction perhaps, for she had moved instinctively towards that corner of the bed. And when she woke up with a breeding familiarity coursing her skin, her head resting on a higher platform that was taut, yet comfortable, her hand loosely going around the same, she smiled with her eyes closed. She knew it like, it was meant to be, like it was nature's decree that he would be there, perched callous and right next to her, stretching his feet, having her head rested on his lap close to his body. His one hand was caressing her cheek and the other typed something on the laptop to his left side in an uncomfortable setting, when he looked down and noticed her being awake.

"You are up..." He asked softly.

Huh! Shouldn't he be worried? She thought to herself, as she raised her head, her eyes still closed and moved up against his body to settle on his shoulder.

"Hmmm" she mumbled as she buried herself into his neck and to that his arms responded with a tight hug.

"I missed this" she let out slowly "I missed you so much more..." She thought she was about to cry, but then he was already here, wasn't he? And with that consolation, she held her intensifying emotions.

"How is my Mishti doing?" He asked trying to sound serious, but the playful laughter that followed failed to make the intended impression.

She didn't respond, for she was slightly irked that he was dismissing her frail everything that was staring in his eyes. But then again, she was too tired to argue or fight. Not when she had another instinctive feeling she would only get a few hours with him. She hoped she could always act wise or at least have enough clarity about her priorities like this time around, when his questions resounded like possible accusations suspecting foul play.

She pummeled his shoulder gently, knowing exactly where he was going with that. Yet, she remained still in the same position as his hands worked up to her hair and eased it out of her face.

"I'm not answering that. Ask me nicely" she ordered, her voice picking up an ire; although it sounded harmless to him.

"I flew some 3000 miles after one call and you think I'm not serious or nice?" His tone laced with callous curiosity, his laughter hit her once again. As she remained wordless still in his arms, he continued "You better clear up their doubts. Or it will come sooner to bite, than you think"

"It's only last night's dinner at that stupid restaurant" She said sounding weak and reluctant to speak up.

"But they are not affected by it and Daadima..." He paused to face her and looked down on his shoulder while she turned too " As much as she is clever, she wouldn't mind assuming in this matter"

"That brings me to question why didn't you assume that I could be..." She faced him with doubtful eyes and a shy smile.

"May be because I painfully remember how you kept me up all night complaining about those cramps, some four days ago" His hold grew strong as if to make up for his absence at those painful times. But his tone was every bit mocking. She caught the change in his embrace and couldn't help the smile that came after. He was, no doubt, a marshmallow when it came to her being in distress, she concluded.

"Oh! So...you actually listen to me on the calls then?" She asked sounding groggy and intentional as she shuffled beside him.

"Ok Geet! We have had three fights in the last one-week. I really don't want to go that route now" It came more of a caution to her.

Pulling away, she sniffed her dupatta momentarily while she folded her feet. "I smell like puke...I need a shower and if you can get me anything spicy, that would be nice. I'm truly starving" she said slowly with a cry, grasping she had entirely forgotten what if felt like to need anything, ever since she married him.

"I have to give you that you have gotten better at giving orders" Getting up from the bed, he added with a smile "Daadima is a bad influence on you"

"Well I have to say you are to be blamed first...but can we work on that dinner now" She noticed he was already on his way towards the door and so her voice rose in pitch, rubbing her eyes, she said "I'm quite hungry jaan..." In spite of the daze she was in, she caught the slur. She held her mouth in disbelief and corrected herself in a hurry "I mean Maan".

He froze in his tracks. Turning around, he shot a curious gaze at her. With a sheepish look, she got up from the bed to run out, but he came around to catch her fast.

"Maan...Please" she yelled, with a troubled laugh as she rose to her feet atop the bed and tried to escape his extended devilish arm.

He had only been referred as MK otherwise and to hear someone call him in such a manner, that blared corniness at its highest, had the strangest affect on him. The surprising fact was that he actually liked it. And for reasons he didn't know, he wanted to cage her in his arms and have her repeat it until he would get tired of it, if that was even possible to being with.

To her own surprise, she was still fast given that she had not retained anything in her stomach the entire day. Still having given her the lead, he was only faster now and caught her by the foot of the bed. He stood on the ground, as he hugged her by the waist, while she continued to stand on the mattress, her feet sinking into the plush pillow top.

"Hmm...say that again" He moaned as he nuzzled her upper waist.

"Oh! Please Maan" Her words slipping her slinky lips "It's...I mean...It's just so...I don't even know why or how..." She hadn't a clue on what she wanted to say that moment, when his hand slipped inside to touch her bare skin. Bending down to facilitate that much-awaited kiss, she took in his lips. He looked into her soft brown eyes a moment longer, wondering if it was her hazel eyes that had him on a leash. Her hushed whisper broke his penchant for meditating upon her leer.  "Jaan..." she purred seductive, before she locked her lips with him once again.

Without wanting to let her go for the shower, he held her firm by her slender waist and showered kisses across her mid-riff. But it was so wrong to do that, at that exact moment.

Quite terribly inappropriate it was when the picture perfect couple, in that position, confirmed the doubt in Daadima's head as she walked in on them.  This seeing was definitely not to be believed.

To be continued... One more Update in some more time.

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The update was great as usual...

The familiarity of his warmth for her...his care, reaching her in just a few hours, literally just a call away,all of it just makes you wanna fall in love...
You personify the various shades of live for me Hasini...I haven't experienced the emotion yet, neither do i ever hope to do the same, because the dreams of love that you have instilled in me, make me very sure that its too good to be true...that its true dreamy to be practical!
Kudos to you!
Waiting for me!
P.S-Sorry for being late to edit this space!
Love
Swati
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maan is back again Yay 👏.
He seems to be extremely concerned vulnerable and spontaneous
when it comes to anything related to Geet.
No wonder he flew down twice already and though he didnt like
 Rishabh he took his help to trace out Geet.
Geet got so emotional and Maan was such a tease.
So Geet is not pregnant but everybody thinks she is.
As such Geet always knows how to get her way with MK
now she has another way added  usage of jaan .
Dadima entered at such a wrong time.
Maaneet were also in such a compromising position
that she is definitely going to confirm her assumptions.
Now Geet is going to have a tough time with her.
I am wondering where Rishabh and Naini are.
I loved them so much that i am missing them now.
I am so eager to see the effect these love birds have on Rishabh and Naini.

Edited by Ramhari - 12 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maneet are bk!!!
So geet is not pregnant. . . . Y
do smthng wid daadi's timing. . . . Poor maneet . . .lol. . .
libra25 thumbnail
ooo dadima's perfect timing...
i love it...
now really looking forward to how they will deal with this new situation at hand along with  rishabh and naini's relationship...
i always find their conversations so natural...
slight mockery wound with care and soaked in large amount of admiration and love for each other...
they share so awesome chemistry...
i just love their wittiness and cheekiness and sometimes over the top sleezy slurrs which actually look quite dignified and intellectual when used by them...

also hopefully will get to see the repercussions of rishabh's kiss and its aftermath... very soon