Sasural Genda Phool

Promo-6th May - Page 7

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ymanjushree10

OMG Rubalwa I just love this smiley. ๐ŸฅบThe sad smile plus the heart do wonders. I love the way the heart breaks. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜†

Me Too Love this Smiley...Just Look at the face of Smiley...Look so Innocent Na๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

2 Months???๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿฅบ...Ok That smiley is  for Heart attack๐Ÿ˜† ...as I dont have Smiley for Heart attack so I guess That will work๐Ÿ˜†

Yes that one will work too. As I said they may change things around, like they did with the BT track. It didn't last as long as OBS (mainly because of the poor writing, but hey ho) so there's a chance that this track might finish sooner than later as well...now smile.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cheer up people ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Irrespective of the track they show, I'm sure there will be episodes like the one yesterday, interleaved somewhere.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Thumbs down to STAR Plus!...This proves we,audiences are nothing for the channel and the producers!

So the final downfall of SGP is here I guess..is track ke saath...even I cant do aal izz well!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shounak hum jor se chillaye chike...hazaar baar thumbs down kare tho bhi SP nahi badalne wala..

at least we were prepared as the newzz is out...but if you think in a common audience point of view who does not about the next track can they watch it.????.how can people forget about the BT track so soon.????..and before its end the next.??? .its an question of logic and common sense..Still cant understand why they are so hurry??? they can continue to show panna...start ishika, rajni , deepak track showing some good sushaan moments...Ya! SGP has B com the scape goat of SP.!!! and no value for the audiences who had make it as No.1...

i pity C.V's their hands are tied by SP.
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes that one will work too. As I said they may change things around, like they did with the BT track. It didn't last as long as OBS (mainly because of the poor writing, but hey ho) so there's a chance that this track might finish sooner than later as well...now smile.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Di I seriously Hope They Make this Track useful Rather than Being Uslesess Comedy Track...If that Happens I guess It will be end of road for SGP...But I m being Optimistic that Track will Be really Good...Hope for the Best๐Ÿ˜ƒ
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Di I seriously Hope They Make this Track useful Rather than Being Uslesess Comedy Track...If that Happens I guess It will be end of road for SGP...But I m being Optimistic that Track will Be really Good...Hope for the Best๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rubal i think the track will be going to be good even not our cast will make it watchable...but the point here is why Jumping from 3 floor and break your leg when u can use the lift????
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhu_d

Rubal i think the track will be going to be good even not our cast will make it watchable...but the point here is why Jumping from 3 floor and break your leg when u can use the lift????

@ underlined. Madhu dear, ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†when have they ever used logic?
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys cheer up , because we will see a new SGP from next week, this time tables would be turned, Suhana would be running after Ishaan, last time Ishaan had to go with the pain of rejection this time Madam would taste it. Dont think about logic etc etc etc, logic has been left until last year, this is a new begining of illogically logical fun!! the actors are so fantastic they will make it super. Ishaan would be back to his old self the sweet and innocent chota bacha ,who would PULL his collar and fix his CHASHMA, now honestly kitnay Maheenay ho gaye Ishaan ko aiasa karaty !!!!
Also there is another MAHAN reason infact two reason behind it, Raunak,s re-entry and Sanju Deepak Track NOT going to start as Sanju and KK are going Europe!! so they are saving that Track as back up plan, ab agar Amnesia ko bhi public nay reject kar diya then Deepak Sanju toh hai naa.
And thenBIGGEST faida would be a SPECIAL PERSON would be back the REAL , TRP Magnet!!! so sit back and relax and ready to be ENTERTAINED!!
111192 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

Guys cheer up , because we will see a new SGP from next week, this time tables would be turned, Suhana would be running after Ishaan, last time Ishaan had to go with the pain of rejection this time Madam would taste it. Dont think about logic etc etc etc, logic has been left until last year, this is a new begining of illogically logical fun!! the actors are so fantastic they will make it super. Ishaan would be back to his old self the sweet and innocent chota bacha ,who would PULL his collar and fix his CHASHMA, now honestly kitnay Maheenay ho gaye Ishaan ko aiasa karaty !!!!
Also there is another MAHAN reason infact two reason behind it, Raunak,s re-entry and Sanju Deepak Track NOT going to start as Sanju and KK are going Europe!! so they are saving that Track as back up plan, ab agar Amnesia ko bhi public nay reject kar diya then Deepak Sanju toh hai naa.
And thenBIGGEST faida would be a SPECIAL PERSON would be back the REAL , TRP Magnet!!! so sit back and relax and ready to be ENTERTAINED!!

Wah sheema ji...heart attack bhi dete ho aur relax karne ko bhi kehte ho๐Ÿ˜ญ
OK..I am really scared now...amnesia track coming up..we all know OBS ended with the amnesia track..and just now an article came of another remake coming up on STAR Plus..ermm..I am fearing thee worse...is the channel really trying to pull the show off air?๐Ÿ˜•..I know its all a rumour..but SP can convert a rumour to reality..Ohh god!Please help SGP!!!