Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arre yaar...this amnesia track would be stupid, in my opinion.

First Suhana had "Brain Tumor" now Ishaan will have amnesia...can we not have happiness in Sushaan's life?

But I agree with Shweta...No comments until the track actually starts!
Feefi thumbnail
ohhh the promo is here 

thanks for sharing shweetu! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

@Bold: Yeh Kya Tha M??πŸ€”

I think you should read it. πŸ˜†Like in 3 idiots, they keep on talking normally to Raju when he is in the hospital (suicide attempt ke baad), so I guess the doctor (pray Dr. Shetty πŸ˜‰) tells that he will get his memory back if you behave normally as if nothing happened. Do you get it now? πŸ˜•
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

I think you should read it. πŸ˜†Like in 3 idiots, they keep on talking normally to Raju when he is in the hospital (suicide attempt ke baad), so I guess the doctor (pray Dr. Shetty πŸ˜‰) tells that he will get his memory back if you behave normally as if nothing happened. Do you get it now? πŸ˜•

Manju tere moo mein ghee shakkar wish its Dr. shetty or wht abt Shatty'sπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@manju and aneesha...SHATTYS cant come back yar...πŸ˜”...one is oncologist and one is gynaclogist...both have no connection to amnesia...bt if CVs think...they can do it...they can bring them back...πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@manju and aneesha...SHATTYS cant come back yar...πŸ˜”...one is oncologist and one is gynaclogist...both have no connection to amnesia...bt if CVs think...they can do it...they can bring them back...πŸ˜†

we know CVs are very prone to amnesia so we can hope that they give us shattys. πŸ˜†

well, if not shattys maybe someone close to them [we know, no one can be better than shattys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†]
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have no expectations from this track. Guys please do not expect anything logical.. You will be disappointed.. And no Shattys either πŸ˜†

I'm glad it has started, so that it can get over fast. After that we will probably see something new, something that we did not see in OBS. 

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guyzzz after Listening to Ur Emotional Laughable Comments I think we shud Start Campaign "BRING BACK SHETTY'S...WE WANT THEM BACK"...What Say??🀣
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

If the Shettys dont' come, then we will scream Dhat Chi Hat!!

BTW, thanks for the ghee shakhar thing. πŸ˜ƒBut what does ghee shakhar taste like? πŸ€£I have never eaten it. 
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Guyzzz after Listening to Ur Emotional Laughable Comments I think we shud Start Campaign "BRING BACK SHETTY'S...WE WANT THEM BACK"...What Say??🀣

We also need a LOVE button. I need to love this post. Shounak Bhaiyya are you reading this? 

"We need LOVE button" πŸ˜†