India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

What does Gulaal want in life (Page 2)

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
You know what is going to happen now,they will find talli missing & finally kesar will find her in her old house.He will pacify & convince her to come with him .Talli will misinterpret his concern as love,Why talli only i think others also will read more in kesars friendly concern.My POV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
^Most probably -___-

Talli's existence scares me ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

nirmaldas Groupbie
nirmaldas
nirmaldas

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
The  problem with gulaal is that she considers herself as superhuman.The day she realises she is a mere human being and there is nothing wrong with having feelings and yearnings like other people around her she will start living.I wish CV can create a situation to make her understand this simple matter.It will do her good to let go and take life as it comes and throw caution to the wind,especially where kesar is concerned.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92manzilmukul

nirmaldas Groupbie
nirmaldas
nirmaldas

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I would like to dedicate a few lines from a new song to gulaal'KAHE MUJHE MERA YEH RASTA HAI...KYUN NA ZARA SA TU BHATAKTA HAI...AB TO HAI NAYAB YEH SAFAR..ZARA KAHO TO MERE MANZIL SE...
praniti Senior Member
praniti
praniti

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Nice points. Gulaal doesn't want anything for herself in her life...she has dedicated everything to Vasant's family. But Vasant and Kesar are the only ones who are so close to her that they affect her deeply which explains why she has become so happy seeing Kesar behaving well with her.

Given her dedication to see everyone happy, and her plan since years to get Kesar and talli together I doubt whether she'll be less than happy to see Kesar taking care of Talli and not herself after marriage. So as of now I am not getting any clue about any feelings from her side. But there might be a possibility somewhere... The thing I want to see now is how does she realize that she might want to have Kesar by her side always.

Another complication is Kesar's angst regarding Vasant's death and his Talli connection. But I am sure that Kesar's situation can be resolved easily when gulaal is in the picture and I think he would be quite clear at the crucial decision making hour in terms of what he wants. Its Gulaal who is not opening her cards yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11sharneil92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index