Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Marjana: I will always be here, however I fear I delayed my response :/ how are you and how's revision going?
Hey Mutz! Long time! You doing good?
Was just about to get off, lol
Nevertheless glad I got to speak to you! :)

Revision is/was going good lol, wasted an entire day today cuz I busied myself with my sisters school project! 🤪

Anyways, how's Sana and Samad? I haven't been able to talk to her properly since ages, hope they're both fine as well!

sana.samir thumbnail
Marjana: yes, I'm very well. Thank you..! I guess I should let you go, I really don't want to getthe blame :P all of you's seem to run offline the minute you notice I'm online instead of Sana :| a little harsh don't you think :/

Both are doing very well :) in simple words- they are the prime reason I'm here today, their presence makes me realise how grateful I should be. What school project were you assisting your sister in..?
Lol I'm sure its not like that! Nobody runs from you! Hehe
I'm sure Sana feels the same about you as well! You guys are really lucky! Cherish it! :) (I can't believe I'm saying that! 😲😆)

I dunno, all she told me was that she volunteered to do a two tier chocolate cake! She doesn't even know how to make one! So after a lot of begging and blackmailing, I ended up spending most of the day doing that! Baking is a lot of hard work! 😳
Edited by ..-Marj-.. - 12 years ago
I guess you've gone AWOL! 🤔
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LIARRR! -__-
He ran away from ME yday. From MEE?!
sana.samir thumbnail
I do apologise, I had no intention of disappearing :/ I've been a little evil by changing Sana's password and making sure she doesn't have any access to India-Forums!

Anushka: I didn't run away, I assumed you didn't want to talk to me and wouldn't be here for long in that case :|
sana.samir thumbnail
😲 O M G..! what has been going on here

mustafa changed my password and to beg and plead him to give it to me - was one difficult task 😳 anyway, it feels like forever since I came here 🤗 and as usual I'm talking to myself

ASHOOO ❤️ how did your exam go? Where are you? I know you're here somewhere 🤔
sana.samir thumbnail
What happened 🥺 why is my sexy mama crying 😭
sana.samir thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=djTZtyYcaUs[/YOUTUBE]

this is for you ❤️Edited by sana.malik - 12 years ago