Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

You know a serial is goin downhill when... (Page 2)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
You have correctly surmised.

Now I watch if I have nothing bettter to do. I am more interested Dhaval and Kinjal  Kinjal is so lucky.

Now Urmila also will do everything to please Kinjal so that she will not move out.

Gopi looks like a trained doll whose movements are sluggish. Many times Kokila herself used to say to Gopi, " Javo. Khade Khade kya kar rahi ho? ". The most irritating and slowest of scenes is whenever she sees Ahem, she slowly tries to put on her pallu while that background score starts to play.

Edited by rightnow - 04 May 2011 at 2:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malinn

kalgirl Newbie
kalgirl
kalgirl

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I totally agee with you ...

if gopi does nt change her attitude in coming episodes and something interesting does not happen.. i am sure everyone would be bored and stop watching the serial ultimately ...

its the same , like how it ws a year ego ... a year ago ahem hated gopi .. even now he does so  ..

i am bored .. i am sure evryone is bored with this serial now ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tashi482malinn

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I am still interested in seeing gohem, I even talk to my husband about it , even though he say he does not watch. So I don't think it is going down, I hopre not. I am so confused???????

Nothing wrong ... if you are still at the enjoy the serial phase... Great!!!!!
malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Your point of view is respected.

But I disagree with you. Apparently, I'm loving the show.

The charm is still there, characters like Kokila, Rashi, Gopi-Ahem and Urmila keep the show alive. Indeed that "flavor" is still available, it's just the matter of personal taste and mood.

I do respect your POV, but posting these kinds of topics of the forum only instigates the members who love the show to the core and we are trying our best not to have fights and conflicts on the forum.

Let's hope the peace is maintained.

Take care.

I fail to understand your post... Is it paranoia ?... I would think this is a perfectly sane and logical process for most serials... There is nobody who has had reason to fight... There are many people who still adore this show and many who are getting a bit tired of it...

I do not think we must get scared of contrary views... An open mind and wider thinking makes us more tolerant and understanding of the term different strokes for different folks ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin00005he11ysangini.mitrtashi482leavesandwaves

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

There's a simple solution for those getting tired of SNS -

Don't Watch it! Simple!

taral83

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Agree with whatever you said...

But will have to disagree that the show is going downhill. Yes it can drag sometimes but what serial doesn't. When the climax hit in Saathiya it hits the roof. I love this serial. NO matter how much I complain, argue or get frustrated with it, I still can't stop wondering what happen in the show the next morning. I read the updates while at work and then go home and watch the episode. I did go through a phase when I didn't watch for weeks but I did read the updates. But regardless of all that I still love this show. The characters and the story is very close to everyone's hearts here, especially the one's that have been here from the start. It more of a attachment then anything, and we are all proud of it.

Edited by taral83 - 04 May 2011 at 8:46am
laylaz Senior Member
laylaz
laylaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Calm down people...I have come to a point where I prefer reading updates now and then. And it is going a little down hill. There's no need to take it personally, if you enjoy it - great! If you dont...well...thats your point ov view.
Happy people all around

taral83

Go to top