Posted: 12 years ago
awwwesum prt ...
Realyyy cute mannet ...
Updt sooon plezzz
Thanxxx 4 pm
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part...i wonder when will vicky know about maan...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
mitzi11 thumbnail
love maaneet moment
lovely update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic

maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Recape-

MAAN  start kissing and making her all more red ……………………and then soon both  goes to their love world………………. scene  goes by lovley...

PART-8

Back to India …………………It was morining ………….it was Vicky 1st day of office………………..so he woke up and got ready for office………………….and also in him mind he had dicided………………that have to find the turth …………..about his brother …………so from today onword his only mission as to know abou his big bro …………….and help his dad in his bussiness ……………………..with that he went down had his breakfast with his ………………….then they headed toward their office…………………it was his 1st day so he was introduced to all by his own dad …………….to all office stuff and bord member ………………….it was his 1st day so he have to go throug all  work so he can understand ………………………with that his 1st day was busy ……………..trying know everything ……………………..so he can know everyone once and set inhis office ……………………so then later he can find about his bro………………………………………with this all his day and night went………..

Back TO london…………..

IT was their morining ………………………..MAAN and GEET both woke up …….they did their daliy rotine and little romace with each other ………………….as per  their plan Maan had only one meeting so he was taking GEET and RAJI but not MEET as she was sleeping ……………..to office as Raji is also going to join office with them soon so …………… all where getting ready ……………."Jaan hurry up we're getting late.."  he  yelled from the door.."Coming honey.." she said coming down holding MEET, dressed up nd ready to go.. "GEET yeh ANGLE itni subah kahan ja raha hai..?"and why did you woke her up hmm……. MAAN asked"..vo..aaj RAJI   bhi hamarie  hi saath hai ……..nd I don't wanna leave MEET alone with the maid.." she said hesitantly but to her surprise MAAN didn't retorted rather he smiled nd said "So she's coming with us..okk..done..chalein ANGLE.. come Jaan.. With in no time all of them reached MG industrie  nd took their normal rounds, greeted to everyone nd MEET was made to sit in MAAN's cabin with her toys.. GEET keeps coming back after a short while to keep a check on MEET…………..

Next when she came back MEET wasn't in there.. She was worried sick now nd immideately rang the office  about it.. The office was now looking for MEET.. MAAN went to the watchman to ask if MEET has gone out, he refused..

After sometime GEET saw MEET running in the corridor nd suddenly she went nd got hold of a man, wearing formal suit from the legs.. As the man was about to pick MEET GEET quickly picked her up before the man can even touch MEET.. The man smiled nd said "Hi GEETT..remember me..?"   With a disgusted look she said "tumhein kaise bhool sakti hoon Mr. DEV SHARMA"….

[DEV was the guy who "claimed" to love GEET nd when she married MAAN he used to stalk her he was behind her from the collaged days…... geet family try to runied her life buy making misundrstanding b/w MAAN and GEET …………….at that time Yash has said to MAAN that he is no more his son so he cant live here so….……… as she loved MAAN ..It was the same DEV who was willing to marry GEET at that time…….. but then also MAAN trusted on GEET  and married her…...]important note DEV has never seen MAAN but MAAN has seen DEV as GEET told him about everything about life so after that they both left to london………………….and as you thinking about GEET family so they all her cousine of  and untile know nobody know about maan and geet that they are in london so they have not harm them……….. ………………………….

"Oh come on GEET..Itna formal kyun ho rahi ho..?" he said smiling shamelessly

"Its Mrs. GEET MAAN KHURANA OR MRS…MAAN  for you..not GEET.. got that.." she snapped

"tum bilkul nai badli.. yeh tumhara bete hai.." He tried to brush MEET's hair but she quickly hid herself in GEET's shoulder.. nd GEET jerked back his hand from his wrist saying "Don't you dare touch her.." only to get a shameless reply "kyun.. agar tum mujhse shaadi kar leti to yeh mera hi bete kehlate na.." 
unknown to them  MAAN was listening to all of this nd jumped in hearing this.. "AGAR tumse shaadi karti to.." he said standing in such away that he was in between DEV nd GEET nd completely covering GEET as if shielding her nd ANGLE.. "nd who are you may I know.."  proudly "The same lucky guy whom she married nd MEET's Father.. MAAN KHURANA.." DEV was numb for a second but said "Oh isiliye hero bann raha hai iske samne.."  this time GEET stepped forward nd in a stern voice "yeh to tumhe tab pata chalega jab tum  bahar miloge..Don't you dare interfere in our life or else I know MY HUSBAND pretty well for that..HE'LL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU.." saying so she left for the cabin nd MAAN followed her leaving DEV shocked at GEET's confident reply………….

"GEET DIDI main tujhe pehle hi batane vali thhi lekin mujhe khud kal raat pata chala ki DEV  yahan INDIA se kuch deal ke barrie main jaane ke liye aya hai.."

"Its okk RAJI.. I'll handle him.." GEET assured her

"Tumhara to pata nai lekin agar mujhe vo tumhare ya ANGLE ke aas paas bhi nazar aaya na to main usse INDIA jaane layak nai chodunga.." MAAN said clenching his fist..  "MAAN shant ho jao.. maine kaha na I'll handle him aur agar kuch hua to tum hona humesha mere saath.. mujhe to pata hai tumhare mere paas hote hue mujhe ya MEET ko kuch nai ho sakta.. tumhe nai pata..?" she said last few words in a shocked tone.. At this behaviour MAAN smiled nd she gave out a sigh of relief.. "shukr hai hasi to aayi..".. he sighed at this nd said "GEET I can't stand anyone hurting my family  aur vo DEV to humein alag.. but I trust you nd Our Love.. DEV is in for the game of his lifetime now.." he said smiling wickedly coz he was somewhat relieved that His GEET is more stronger nd confident now even in unexpected situations..

While DEV went away…………..to yet he was planning something to get back for them ..

Here in MAAN cabin "Okk guys ab yeh sob speaches khatam hogayi ho to aage ka plan decide karein.." MAAN interrupted  "Aage ka kya plan mere JIJU.. tu bhul gaye aaj charch jana hai to aaj aur ghar jaldi ana hai vapas………to chal yeh  ".. I know ki humein aaj jaana hai  nd we have to retune in the evening early as 2mor we have very important deal to do and I have to look for presentation to so  …………………… ok guys so let 's go   and with that they 4 getting out for visting church ……………it was all most one one and half hour  ride MEET went to sleep in car as she woke very early in morining so .. car ride went in silient they riched the church as MAAN pick up MEET she open her eyes and smiled at her dadday…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………          It's a beautiful church called Anglican Church.." MAAN explained further about church to RAJI ..

GM  (GEET and MAAN) were the first one to get off nd started walking to the church which was about 15-20 mins away from the place where their car was parked.. Following them were Raji  who were walking  enjoying the beautiful sight of mountains nd lake around full of greenery.. nd GM were the  one as they were busy managing their mischievious daughter.. she was giggling , running, jumping around while GM wanted to walk in peace but instead of being angry they were smiling at MEET just because she was happy nd enjoying herself to the fullest..

GM reached the church nd walked to the altar they prayed for them to be together nd happiness for their loved ones when they were lighting the candle father blessed them to have a happy nd healthy family together.. they blushed at that nd thanked father.. they moved around in the church nd then outside to see the beautiful garden nd fountains..

When MAAN and GEET nd RAJI almost reached together they told her about the spectacular view for which MEET asked them to see that right now while Raji went inside the church.. "Mama kitne shaare flowers hain.. " MEET was surprised..

"Haan baby aur kitne colourfull hain na.." MAAN was equally amazed nd accompanied ANGLE around to the fountain..

"dada detho fishes.." she was smiling in amazement which made MAAN smile more deeply.. he kissed her head with love nd set her free to move around.. " paani mein nai jana okk aur koi flower nai todna.. "

"Okk dada.. " she left with RAJI to see more of the plants nd fishes.. while GM went to the church.. there they saw newly wed  couple lost in eachother's eyes.. they broke into smile nd clicked their fingers to get them out of the trance.. they smiled sheepishly while gal blushed.. nd left…………..then MAAN said just like us ……………..na JAAN …………….then GEET smilied……………

And  closed her eyes to pray she smiled nd turned MAAN's face from hers.. "tumhe kaise pata chala ki main bhagwaan ko nai tumhe dekh raha thha..?" He asked curiously.. she smiled nd said "vo isliye kyunki aapko mehsoos karne ke liye mujhe inn ankhon ki zaroorat nai hai.. mera dil mujhe aapki har dhadkan ki khabar deta hai.." MAAN  smiled from ear to ear at this confession nd embraced her in his arms.. while lighting their candles armaan put his hand on hers nd they both lit the candle together.. unnoticed by them the candle gave an extra glow..it was the glow of their true nd unconditional love they share..

Father there blesses the perfect couple "May god always protect ur divine love nd you live happily together.."……………………………………with that they both smiled at father and thankd him went away…………………….it was almost  6 : 30 of evening ………………..so MAAN said to GEET ……………….to let'c have a dinner out and then they will head toward home ………… then GEET said no as it will get late so…………then MAAN JAAN any way we  will get late ……….as when we will reach home  it will be almost 8:30 so ……………and cooking dinner it not good idea at time so let's go have dinner and then we head for home hmmm…………………. Then they called RAJI and MEET and head to word the restaurant …………..and wher having their dinner ………….as they where finshing GEET and MEET asked for………MAAN hame Ice-cream khani hai.." she said pouting like a kid to which MAAN said "No-ways Jaan.. tumhe pehle hi bohot thand lagti hai aur iss hamein ghar jana hai aur…………………main nahi chahta ki tum dono  beemaar pado.."

"Theek hai jao.. hamein aapse baat nahi karne.." nd they both daughter and mother turned their face nd sat at a another bench nearby.. At this MAAN sighed nd turned to RAJI side as  she was similing ………….and they MAAN said ……."main kyun usse behas karta hoon.. I'm such a dumb**s.. chalo ab manao apni JAAN aur ANGLE ko.. Ice-cream khilao phir kuch garam pilana taaki cold na ho.." next MAAN brought the ice cream…………and handed to both….. and both simile at him and took the ice cream……..  and next was GEET and MEET having her ice-cream happily nd then GEET kissed MAAN from her lips which had ice-cream on them, making his cheeks sticky.. He saw her in mock anger nd when she said "cholly.." and then ANLE did the same thing to MAAN ……………….he smiled cuddling them nd saying "bilkul bachhi ho tum just like angle.. I hope humara next baby ek dum tumhari tarah ho.. cute, sweet nd ever so innocent ho with that GEET blashed……………….full like you dear then GEET said MAAN let go as she was not able  to face him as his eyes shown so much love and passion ……… with that RAJI laughted loudly"and said that let go home and di and jiju and then you guys can carry on u know " …………"what I mean ha …with that she laughted loudly then GEET said RAJIII …………………….with that little talk and having fun with each other and speding time …………. they went to home ……………….. exctely as pre the time they reched home ……………MEET went to sleep again …………………..MAAN put her to bed and kissed her and goes to his room where her JAAN has gone to changed and then he saw that she forgot to closed the door of bathroom……………with naughty smile he went in………………………………as soon as he enter in the bathroom GEET got………………….shocket ………………and said MAAN what you doing I am changing go out ……………………….he put's his finger on her lip and said shhh……………JAAN …………..and look in her her eyes and got lost …………………then GEET said ……………..MAAN kya kar rahi hai app hmmm……………..let'c go to sleep we have to long day 2mor then MAAN said JAAN that we have every day  …………while saying this againd moved to her and said shhh………….and brought her very closed to him ………….and picked her up in his arm and carried her to bed and put's down to her and goes on top of her and kisses her on the lips very passionatley and she slowly slowy losses her self………..in his passion ………. As she started responding ………………..Maan couldn't control anymore so he closes the gap... He was feeling her lips with his... Filled with passion and desire. This night was there and no one could have stopped it. No one... Maan slowly started to nibble on her lips... Geet could feel his warm saliva, touching her... She leaks it off... Then she leaks it off from his lips... Both didn't stop nibbling until there tongue invades fully... Geets sits on his stomach... Her both leg on either side of maan. Her hand round his neck, giving him gentle hari massage. Her chest was against his. Maan could feel her rapid heartbeats.
Maans hand started to slide down from her waist... Stroking her thigh up and down smoothly... Her nightdress was already up her knee... Maans hand travels under... Until he reached her private parts... Geet moans as he started to stroke them... Then in one jerk maan takes her cloths off... Both still kissing...
      Maan slowly moves to her neck from her lips... His lips starts to stroke her collarbone along with gentle kiss... He bites her bra strap down... Then he unhooks it at the back... Geet sits up... Giving him much space as possible... He cups her Brest kissing them licking them... Like he always does... Geet moans. She embraces him tighter... God knows how long this went ... She always demanded him to love her like this only ... he was expert...he knew perfectly how to turn her on...
Maan travels to her stomach... Kissing it gently... Then holds her tight……….Geet takes of his vest then trousers... He kissed her all over the body... Geets bites scarce his shoulder in over lode pleasure... Maan starts to move his body in a rhythm... Geet moaning in pleasure with each contacting... Both took time... After long time they stoped... They wanted to last this forever... Maan slowly ad gradually increased his pressure then also... Giving everything that geet wanted...
Panting...
         After while geet again sits up on him... Switching place... Maan holds her in his embrace as geet starts to cress his face... His lips... Kissing his lips... Her lips moved down to his chest... Creasing them...
     Maan could feel her every skin... It was soothing. It rubbed against his non stop... Sending electric current through his body... He twists His leg round her... Pressing her body more in to him... It's 3am... Geet on maan cuddled up while maan holding her close...
She creased his face... Kissed his cheek last time and then………They both cuddled up in one another arm...went to sleep with passion………………….holding each other tightly with love………………

Preview……………………1st thing…………….. one month lip…………..Vicky metting MAAN how let'c………………. findng out the truth ……………………………………… ………..and big tiwst  coming so let c………………………………………………….some more new entry …………………..but MAAN and GEET relation will be not effect by them ………………………………………….they will try to harm them ………………………………………but their trust and love will never break them away ……………………………..

Note- Guys  have changed story line little bit from K3G hope you  like it …………………………….as I  was going to give you past puls present about maan and geet………………….but little  I have chaged that why in  next part you guys will find out Vicky knowing full truth ……………………….and .other stuff ……………………………..if you guys don't like then I will stop this story ……………….it all depend on you ………………..thank you for reading …………………………let 'c ……………………………..

Hope you guys like the update plzzz hit like button and comment ……… sorry guys for not updating from long time…………………..as I was buys with my work and collage so ……………hope you guys will understand …………………as I have exam next week …………………..so it will take little time  for me to update K3G ……………………….but love and friedship will be up everday so enjoy that guys as I have writien that FF part's  ……………………..thank you  for reading one more time  ………………………….

aaww brillaint..
totally lovedit x
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update
pls cont soon
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great update dear