GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update continue soon 
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part -2

Next day morning in london … geet woke up  by sun rises…with maan huging her tight in his ambarce.She looks at him and thinks  that she is very lucky to have him as her  life paterner  "thanks for caming in my life"and loving me ……showing me new world and kisses him on his forehead …..and one more time she  wishese him "happy anniversary honey"…..and try to move away so that she can take shower and get ready so they can vist temple…….but as soon as she try to move away from maan ……he tight his arm around her waist……and say her that to sleep little longer with him…….but she try to say him that she needed to get up and get ready for temple and also say that she needed to  …….make ready their angle (meet ) …………and also say that he also needed to get ready ……………. But he does not listen to her and before she start againg talking he start her kissing her everywhere …….and she breathe heavely ………..and say maan ……….and maan get's  her lip and kiesses her passionately …………she try to free her self ………but she cant and she give in his passion and start kissing him ………..after some time they both get's out of breathe and broke apart ………and then maan say "I LOVE U JAAN "AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ……..and they have eye lock scene……. And then geet says him thank you……………..and says him that at least now let her free so that she can take shower and get ready …………then maan say how about we take  shower together …………..then geet  gets all shy and say maannn…… and run aways from him and goes to take shower before he gets her and locks door  …………..and then he thinks that ………they have been married  form last five year ….but now also she gets so shy of him …….like a  new bride …..and simile to himself ………….and then he gets up and goes to see his angle…and see her and say ohhh my angle has woke up ha and playing hmmm and she see him and say da… da and similes and then he picks her up and play with her for some time until geet gets ready .. ….. then geet cames out of washroom  and c maan and meet playing with each other ………and then she says to maan that can he make angle ready so that she  can make things ready for puja for temple…….because they got late because of maan …………….then maan say jaan u looking gorgeous……and kisses her  one more time on her lip ………….and geet say maan sharam karo ek bache ke baap ho phir bhi ….sharm nahi atie…………and slaps him playfuly on his arm ……………….and their  angle laughs at them ………………………and then maan says…………. that she has same eye like you jaan …………………..big like almode shape ………….pure with innocent ……then geet say but her anger is like u and she never listen to me she only listen to you …………..and her attitude also …………just like you ……………abhi se kitna gussa kar ti hai and never shares with any one thing u brought to her ………………….then maan say  jaan ………………… ofcoure she has to show attitude  after all she is MSK's dughter and  then  he look at his angle and say right and she simile to him and say da da…………….and then geet shakes her head and kiss her angle and then  say  jaise baap vise beti and then say go both of u take shower and get ready so that they can go to temple ……………and take blessing of god ….and pray for their future life …….as soon as maan try to leave for washroom with his angle …………phone rings of maan mobile and maan say jaan pick it up ……….so geet looks at it and  shows raji's name …………………..and geet  picks up phone and  put on speaker so maan can hear and say hello …………………….and then from other side Raji says " jij, Di Happy 5th marriage anniversary" they both thanks her and then raji say to maan that "thanks will not work" she want something else ………….so maan say as soon she returns from her tripe she will get  whatever she wants  …………..then raji say jij think before saying ……………….then maan say …………….it's maan singh khurana's promise's to u ………… he will never break it………….. and also says that he has always given her whatever she want so…………………this time also she will get what she want from him …………then raji say that she wants her jiju and di should be always happy in their future and their love bound should grow more tight in future  …………..and they should be always happy ……………………….. then maan say to her that thank you to her ….and simile looking at geet and kisses her forehead and then raji say them that she has to go her friends are calling her and she wishes them have great day and enjoy  ………………….geet and maan say her thank u and take care ………….and then they say goodbye eachother on phone and put's ……. And then geets say to maan now go and take shower and get angle also ready so that they can leave for temple and then she say will make everything ready for temple and their breakfast so maan say jaan  it's already late for breakfast and………..he say that they will have their luch out after puja  in nice  …………..restaurant…………….so geet's with him goes down to make ready all puja stuff and yells while going maan do it fast …………………..then maan says ya ya ya …………………and yells at her and say because of her sister got late ………………and say to his angle right ………….then goes to wash room with his  angle and as soon as maan  put's her  in bathtub …………. Meet start  playing  in water  and enjoy she try to flash water on maan by her tiny hand …….and laugh………looking at her dady….and maan also does that and tickles and she laugh more then maan say to in baby's way that if mama came she she will  get mad so late get  ready my angle hmmm…….and maan give her bath….and also try to play and then geet came and says maan what u doing it's geting late came on and take's angle out of bathtub and she try protest and crys and says da da  …………but geet's  say opoos maan because of u she geting to spoiled and always da da …….. never listens to me ……………………and then say to maan get ready fast and came out and say……..she will go down after making angle ready and will try to feed her something  …… and then they will leave ……………then maan goes to his angle and kisses ……..& say da da will be right back…….and she simile at her da da …………….and then geet say oh ho maan go na …………………..getting late play after ward with her ……………………….. and he leave from their making his angle laugh & …………runs to washroom………….to  Get ready  geet has already taken his cloth out for him…..and he gets ready and comes down and take his angle from geet and …….and tell geet to take everything for puja ……………at that time geet try to say that they should go 1st to their home temple pray  their ……..maan try to say no because he know there is his mom and dad photo and geet's dad …….but geet say's for  her please ………….and he say ok …………and they go for taking their blessing ………….and geet's and maan take's blessing by joing hand together and asks for their blessing for each other and geet ask for forgiveness from her father in law and  then  maan has some moist eyes  after looking at their parent picture and geet to they both look at each other and similes and then maan takes her hand in his hand she puts her and they leave for temple   …………they sit in car and both are silent only they are angel is playing with her ma ma 's necklace ……whole  drive goes like that and they reaches the temple and they takes puja's plate that is decorated and  goes up and geet say's to pundit  that they have came here  for puja for their happy marriage life and also for asking belssing for their a daughter and for their family …….. and she give all puja's stuff to pundit and they bends together and take blessing together with their daughter …….and pundit put his hand on their head and bless them give her sada suvagan  ashriwad…………..and may god bless u both with all the happiness of world…..and he say them to wait and he gives geet  a daga & say tie to ur husband………this will always keep ur relation stronger  and give them arati …..and put's tilak on their  head's ……….and give Prasad …………..and they both thanks pundit and leave from their …………………….and then maan say jaan y don't u go to car and sit in with angle I will be there in min because his phone rings……………and we will go for lunch because it's almost 3:00 clock and then we will go to beach……………….and then we will have  fun with my darling angle and jaan……..geet try to ask him but he just says just wait I will be there and goes from there to take phone call and the Person  say to maan that the arrangement for candle light dinner in hotel "Radisson" and also say that he had made everything ready as he said and then maan says thanks to him and put's the phone  ………………….and  then came back and say to geet sorry and geet's ask's whose call was that and maan say that it was from office …….and diverts her mind …………………………and then they leave for lunch togther and  meet sits as usually on her da da lap and eat's…………and  then they talks  with each other and have fun   and then they order for ice –cream………….    Meet had scoop of chocolate ice cream and was seated in maan's lap comfortably.. As they were chatting maan got a friend's call so instead of going out and making geet all the more suspicious he attended the call and gave all the info about the decoration indirectly while geet consumed herself in her ice cream and in her thoughts of what would have happened  if they were in india with their family.. as she thought of meet she looked up at her and burst out laughing like a maniac.. maan was surprised at this.. meet was also giving her sweet yet confused smile to her super enthusiastic mom.. "geet kya hua..?.. pagalon ki tarah kyun has rahi ho..?" instead of answering him geet quickly took out her mobile and took maan and meet's picture.. when maan realized it has something to do with him he looked down only to find himself and his lil angle covered with meet's ice cream.. maan's white shirt had very tiny chocolate hand prints that were of meet and the cute and naughty kid was giving her ever so sweet smile to her parents.. geet giggled some more when the people around joined her too.. Finally after laughing her heads off she decided to change meet's clothes and get something for maan too.. "meet.. aap bohot naughty hote jaa rahe ho baby.. but mamma and da da is loving this.." geet said kissing meet's head as her face was covered with ice cream..  They were now heading toward hotel as wanted to relax for sometime after playing and running so much at the beach as meet like to play in water and she said to maan in her baby is voice"aul paani mein bhi.." Maan smiled at her sweetness and hugged her saying "theek hai my naughty angle..hum paani mein khelne ge.." so they all enjoy with her ……………..

And so now they want to have peaceful dinner together with their daughter they had that …and after that it was almost meet sleep time as she was so tired that she sleep  will returning home on geet's lap…..after reaching home geet goes to meet room and put's in her in cot close the room………….and then geet goes to her room and c that whole room is decorated with favorite flowers and candles with her red balloons as soon as she reach in middle flower falls on her and she looks up and try catch them …………..and she looks at  it awww and then she try to find for maan …………….and then maan came and hugs form back and ask her that did she like and she that she love it …………….and then she ask when did he do this and he say anything for my  jaan I can do to make her happy and to c her simile and  he give her gift he had brought for her ……………..then geet say's  that she did not  buy any gift for him then he say to her that ………….. she has given him…………..then she say what …………a world best daughter and wonderful family and loving me unconditionally ………….he does not need any thing else beside her …………..and then she looks at him and they have eye lock for some time then maan ask geet for slow dance ……and they dance together looking at each other  deeply with love in their eyes…………….and then geet tip toes and kisses to maan on his lip for long time they play tongue fight and then broke apart and both keeps their forehead together and Geet say's I LOVE U LOT and thanks him for surprise and then maan no thanks jaan any think for u and then hugs maan picks her up and puts on bed and look's at  her in her eyes and kisses her eyes,nouse,ear and then lip one more time and moon light falls on them that make more bright them and then they both goes to their love land   ……………….scene fade away……………………..in peaceful way………   ………  IN INDIA morning  ……..vicky is retureing to his home after 5 years after completing his collage …..so whole house is decorated……………in his ariveing………….and yash is saying to family that in front of vicky no one will talk about maan ………and he goes ……and everyone is sad ………….  

Hope u guys like it and if any mistake plzzz avoid...thank you plzzz read hit like...if u like ... 

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
supreb update.
love it.
meet is so cute
do continue plz.
thx
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great part!!
Thanks for the PM..
Continue soon!
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice update yaar...loved it !!
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome n thank u for PM
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concept. I am reliving the movie with your FF. Continue soon.