Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

'CauseShe'sOneInSixMillion' // HappyBirthdayMoon (Page 6)

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer Senior & Naamkarann Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Sahar - Seriously, the thread is like WOW!
And the intro - ROFL!ROFL

@Mehakiii - Tere creations pe main fidaaa!

@Sahar & group - You guys are unbelievable! ROFL The whole convo in this is thread is just - ROFL

Edited by herms_angel - 04 May 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jetredrose.Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
WEEE!

Okie so like I saw this last night but I refrained from commenting because I was "studying" although I lost focus after I saw this LOL! BUT SAHAR KHAN u will die :) I will kill u with my own hands! :| U publicized all of my craziness for the world to read but this amazingly beautiful thread makes up for it although I shouldn't be thanking u cause u and phatty were being bizzbleeps Approve I jokeee but all the messages were sooo sweet the intro was ROFL I was literally LOLing and the bed intruder song was erm Ermm yeh i'll let u all decide Big smile Buttt the highlight of this thread was JJ's wish and I thank everyone who had a hand behind it for making it happen because hearing her voice was sooo soothing and niceee and shes suchaaa sweet person to do this for her fans Big smile I sawww some tasty treats along the way which definitely left my mouth watering :| not to mention those cupcakes but thoseee loooked hell delicious! I loveeed all the beautiful vms u people made and the siggies because those were all too sweet and I shall change them during the weeek and like Sahar said it'll be birthdayyy weeek! SO yayyy Big smile I know I haven't gotten to everyones messages but I shall tomorrow once I'm done testing for the weeek! Big smile So thank u all sooo much for everything and for making my birthday special :) ily guys sometimes Smile 

Edited by jetredrose - 04 May 2011 at 5:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nietzy.annihilation.-CromulentHaze-*Reemz*Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
OHHH AND I completely forgot to say!

:) My papa didn't have to make a special appearance on this thread pshht he wished me in person and that counts for more Big smile 

Edited by jetredrose - 04 May 2011 at 5:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jetredrose

:) My papa didn't have to make a special appearance on this thread pshht he wished me in person and that counts for more Big smile 

Sahar! What have you done to her? Shocked she is living in an imaginary world! Trauma!!!! She is imagining her papa wishing her personally Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua_44ever

Originally posted by jetredrose

Sahar! What have you done to her? Shocked she is living in an imaginary world! Trauma!!!! She is imagining her papa wishing her personally Confused 

SAB meri galti hai :( she has gone delusional to an extent of no cure :/ BAAP wished in person LMFAO ok then 0.0

.annihilation.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Rabia<33
I love Your Writing...and thats the only way I know You! You are a amazing writer and a amazing person and Hope you have a GRREAAT Birthday! Happy 18th!Have a blast

Love,
Maitree
xoxoxo

.annihilation.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

W T F Phatty & Sahar,cut your crap losers..it's her birthdayROFL

TU KISKI TEAM PE HAI -_-

Dono ki?Ermm
I like being neutral :D
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
One of the sweetest bday threads ever..Happy Birthday Rabia dii..I have never met you but after all this I just know you are a wonderful human..May you always have the best in life..<3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index