Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s4mosa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@kajenkashkriya: Thank you! πŸ˜Š

@-Aliya-: You're just reading all my writings aren't you! Haha πŸ˜† But thank youu! This was never intended to be an FF, just an OS lol. Even the second part of it was because of demand from others otherwise I was just gonna leave that first post. πŸ˜› I might make it a short story, like 1-2 more parts.
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
neva expected d second prt.πŸ˜†
luvd d way u explained d transaction n pobs cumng in a married life..
luvd d way u showed shilpa's side of the strory n d way armaan promised neva 2 act like a jerk n leave mahi n shilpa...
thnx 4 d pm
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey totally loved it dear ...the insecurity n fear which shilpa had due to her past... which armaan successfully assured her wid his love that ... he will always be there for her n his daughter ... n will love her all the more... loved arsh moments ... pls continue writing soon ...u r an beautiful writer ... love your stories ... thanks for pm... take care...love aish...
s4mosa thumbnail
@meow23: I didn't expect it either haha. Glad you enjoyed! Thanks! πŸ˜Š

@aisha_ranbir8: Aww thank you! 😳 I'm glad you liked it.
..ayaan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...continue soon
s4mosa thumbnail
So I've decided to make this a short story, possibly 1-2 more parts. πŸ˜Š

@princesrashida: Thanks!

@sweet_shilpa: Thank you!
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part!!!!!!
awww u will write more parts...good...πŸ˜›
s4mosa thumbnail
@_Afrin_: Thanks!

Part 3

Shilpa stirred under the sheets as the sun's rays irritated her eyes. Turning her face away from the window, she outstretched her arm to snuggle closer to Armaan. Her hand lingered in mid-air searching for him. When she felt no one next to her, her eyes shot wide open. Sitting up in bed, she looked around the room and still found no one. Her hands fisted the sheet covering her body and she tossed it to the side as she jumped out of bed. Telling herself that nothing was wrong, she figured he might be in the shower. But when she knocked on the door there was no response so she opened the door and didn't see him.

Her heart began to beat faster and beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She rushed out of the room and down the flight of stairs. Swinging around the corner she stopped when she saw Armaan and Mahi in front of her. She moved closer to the wall and leaned her head against it as a smile appeared on her lips. Shilpa watched Armaan fixing Mahi's school uniform and putting her backpack on. Once he finished, he pulled her face closer and rubbed his nose with hers as she giggled in response. He picked her up into his arms and she held Armaan's face as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Daddy! Mommy!" She pointed to Shilpa who was smiling to herself. Armaan looked over to where she pointed and grinned walking over.

"Good morning mommy!" She joyfully responded leaning over and hugging her.

"Good morning my Princess" Shilpa caressed her cheek and gave a kiss. "Ready for school?"

"Yep! Daddy made breakfast and helped me get ready!" Shilpa looked over at Armaan who smiled sheepishly.

"You should've just woke me up, Armaan. You didn't have to do all-" Armaan placed his hand over her mouth.

"Hush! You needed sleep. Plus I don't mind. I haven't spent time with my Princess in a while." Armaan smashed his lips on Mahi's cheek.

"Mmm! Daddy! No messy kisses!" Her little hands pushed Armaan's face away causing both Shilpa and Armaan to laugh. Armaan put her down and she stood with her hands at her hips. "School!" She ordered, pointing to the door and then marching off herself. Shilpa was about to go back up the stairs to freshen up but Armaan pulled her back.

"Shilpa, listen!" He grabbed her elbow and turned her around.

"Hmm?"

"You know, you gave Mahi her morning kiss." He played the hair falling on her face. "I want mine too." He looked up at her with a smirk. Shilpa smacked his arm.

"Armaan I haven't even freshened up yet! Let me go." Shilpa tried to pull her arm from his hand.

"I don't mind!" He pulled her closer and leaned in for the kiss.

"Armaan, no!" She resisted by moving her head back.

"Hawww!" Armaan and Shilpa turned to see Mahi standing there with her eyes covered with her hands. "Shame, shame!" She peeked a look through her fingers before taking her hands away. Mahi bent down and picked up the car keys she dropped and forwarded them to Armaan. "School! Now!" When Armaan went to take the keys Shilpa made her way to the stairs. Armaan turned when he heard the floorboard of the first step creak.

"Shilpa!" He called after her but she broke into a run. Armaan sighed as he watched her turn and give him a winning smile.

"Let's go!" Mahi grabbed Armaan's hand and dragged him out the door.

-----

Shilpa walked downstairs after freshening up and changing out of her clothes from the night. She walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator searching for something to eat.

"What can I eat..." She mumbled shutting the fridge and walking to the pantry. She looked over at the table and saw something covered with another plate. Shutting the pantry door, she walked over and lifted the cover to reveal crepes drizzled with just a little bit of chocolate and cut strawberries on the side. Her favorite.

"Yum!" Shilpa's smiled as her eyes wandered to a small card placed right next to the plate with her name on it. She picked it up and opened it.

Shilpa, I know you have insecurities about our relationship; especially because of what your father did. And I don't blame you, I understand. But I sincerely promise you that I will never ever leave you or Mahi alone. And to make you believe that, I will do all the things I didn't do before; I'll come home on time, I won't fight with you, and I will be the father and husband that Mahi and you need me to be. We will make our relationship like it was before this horrible phase set into it.

I love you Shilpa, don't ever doubt that.
Armaan

Shilpa brought the card to her chest and let her tears fall down her eyes as she fell into the chair next to her.
"I love you too Armaan." Her lips whispered as she wiped her cheeks and sniffed away the tears.

"Then can I have my morning kiss?" Armaan kneeled down in front of her. Shilpa looked up shocked that he was at home.

"Don't you have work?" Shilpa stood up and started to push him toward the door. "Go!"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Armaan turned around and held her. "I decided to take the day off. I already called in." He held her face in his hands. "I want to make up for the time we've lost.." He mumbled with a smile. Shilpa looked down as her lips curled into a smile. "I've missed your smile." He sighed watching her shy away like she did earlier in their relationship. Shilpa looked up at him with her head still lowered.

"I missed you." She emphasized, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest. She shut her eyes taking in the comfort and protection she felt while in his arms. If she could, she would freeze time so she could stay there forever. But sadly, she wasn't able to. Armaan pulled back from the hug and she frowned at him. Armaan kissed her forehead and Shilpa's frown turned into a smile.

"Now, that's enough emotional stuff. We've had our share of that. We're going to change what our relationship has become." He pulled her closer from the waist. "But I can't do it alone, are you willing to forgive and accept this loser?" He added in a childish tone. Shilpa tilted her head a little bit and nodded.

"Yes," Shilpa held his face in her delicate hands. "But you aren't a loser." Armaan swept her into his arms and bumped his forehead against hers. He started to walk towards the stairs. "Armaan! Where are we going?"

"To the bedroom!" He replied cheekily.

"But I didn't even eat the breakfast you made!" She looked over his shoulder at the plate of food resting on the table untouched.

"I'll give you a better breakfast!" He smirked and made his way up the stairs to their room. He walked into the room and shut the door with his foot.

-------
-------

Next part will be the last part. PMs are only sent to those on my buddy list. 
Edited by SlickSamosa - 12 years ago
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey superb part
luvd it
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!
i thought you finished this in the last update...
but am not complaining...
i loved the part!!
it was awesome!!
and really cute!
continue soon!