Balika Vadhu

Jagya right or wrong - Page 2

Poll

How many of u think jagya is wrong for anandi..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Riamonk

I don't think J is bad because he slept wid A. He thought he was in love with A when she was at her parents but she was his only exposure to a woman and he mistook his physical attraction for her as love. The other time when he was in love with Gauri, he is shown to be struggling to come back to A as he had guilt. When he was physical with A, he wasn't dating Gauri, in fact avoiding her. From what I have seen, J break all her physical ties with A as soon as he confessed his love for G.

Having said that, I do not like J's character because he is selfish for keeping his wife and his girlfriend in dark. He shud have told them the truth as soon as he understood he loves G and doesn't love A anymore.

but den also he insisted anandi to sleep wid him on one bed when she was going away... wat will u say for dat...
and when a man will sleep wid a woman on one bed for 5-10 days obviously he will have some feelings...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya2904

i completely disagree... I dont think it was merely physical attration.. apart from anandi no one can understand jagya better... Gauri also not coz she cant understand dat deir must be some serious prob dats why J was crying...n U mean if a married man get attracted to another he should go wid her physically leave his wife and everyone... Marriage is thing of trust and sacrifices for ur love...  Jagya was married man and he betrayed both d woman and is still betraying Gauri...

Thats perfectly fine that you disagree...I never asked anyone to agree in the first place did I? ðŸ˜Š so lets just agree to disagree...everyone has different takes on same situation and its not necessary we come to a consensus ! so I stand by my opinion and you do the same ðŸ˜Š
divmath thumbnail

but den also he insisted anandi to sleep wid him on one bed when she was going away... wat will u say for dat...
and when a man will sleep wid a woman on one bed for 5-10 days obviously he will have some feelings...😊

Jagya didnt even look at Anandi properly let alone touch her or have any feelings...the only reason he asked Anandi to sleep on the same bed was because the family would  doubt that something was wrong...he did not get physical with Anandi once he realized that he loves Gauri !
Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Agree with you Priyaa : ) 

That Jagyaa does not deserve Anandi and Gauri.

he is not in love with Gauri , because if he was he would be honest with her. and ok he is afraid that , he will loose gauri if he tells the truth to Gauri. 
Then what about his treatment of other people?

His Family, His Friends? And Anandi?
Its a sticky situation ... 

We cannot call him an Evil , but he is dishonest and yes a person who is willing to sleep with someone then he has to take responsibility for those actions as well , the bonds that are created , the emotions that are involved ... 

If a person just sleep arounds and thinks he is right cause he was in love then and now he is not then, hmmm... He is not of good Character and a coward who is not manning up to his responsibility. 

u r right he is a coward and in d childhood only dadisa was responsible for ruining gauri life but now Jag also... and obviously for anandi too...
JAGYA IS A TYPE OF CHARACTER IF HE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND GET A CHANCE TO  GO TO ANOTHER DEVELOPED NATION  LIKE AMERICA ETC... HE WILL FIND A NEW GAL FOR HIMSELF WHOM HE WILL THINK IS UP TO HIS POSITION AND CERTAINLY LEAVE GAURI...COZ DEN SHE WILL BE OUTDATED...
divmath thumbnail
Jagya going to America or for that matter any other country...is that even in the scope of this show? 😕 well lets just say even if he does go...I dont think he will leave Gauri if he truly loves her (which I think he does)...
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Jagya going to America or for that matter any other country...is that even in the scope of this show? 😕 well lets just say even if he does go...I dont think he will leave Gauri if he truly loves her (which I think he does)...

i still disagree.. he thinks dat he loves gauri as he was thinking he loved anandi.. he is a type of character very prone to adopt changes and make new gf he cant be committed to any one... If  he will be more successful in his carrer and gauri will start behaving like a typical wife and not progress in her carrer he will certainly leave her and get along wid some new gal equal to his position and yes modern also... 😊😊
divmath thumbnail

i still disagree.. he thinks dat he loves gauri as he was thinking he loved anandi.. he is a type of character very prone to adopt changes and make new gf he cant be committed to any one... If  he will be more successful in his carrer and gauri will start behaving like a typical wife and not progress in her carrer he will certainly leave her and get along wid some new gal equal to his position and yes modern also... 😊😊

But I still feel he really loves Gauri...anyways lets wait and watch to see what Jagya does...😆 Its all in the hands of CV's actually...hahaha...😉
This content was originally posted by: divmath

But I still feel he really loves Gauri...anyways lets wait and watch to see what Jagya does...😆 Its all in the hands of CV's actually...hahaha...😉

lets c.. i think dis time gauri will leave him and den he will feel d pain wat anandi is feeling now😆
Dey could have tried for separate pg.. If dey were not getting dat at dat time after some days dey can get.. but now dey dont even think to live seperate d thing is dat gauri is now bling folded in J love and J always wanted to live wid gauri under one roof.. if it z so why cant he marry her? He z afraid of gauri's uncle coz he cant marry her by lying...😊 and i dont think a gal like gauri will ever give mercy for him if she knows d truth...😊
Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago