Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya right or wrong (Page 2)

Poll Question: How many of u think jagya is wrong for anandi..

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
90 [88.24%]
11 [10.78%]
1 [0.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
@vikrocks - Why are you sorry? dont be...its your opinion !! I completely understand your POV !! infact its fun to analyse these situations from different angles...for me thats the entertainment value that this forum provides Tongue  ...show tho phir bhi kabhi boring ho saktha hai but discussions nahin LOL LOL dekhte hain aage aage kya hotha hai BV land mein...we can just analyze the situations and characters...but the CV's will do their own sweet thing ! kab kaunsa turn le le patha nahin...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Riamonkghotalazvivacious_priyapjyo

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

@Riamonk - WORD !!

I dont see why Jagya needs to be labelled bad just because he got physical with Anandi !! I also dont understand why consummation and getting physical is attributed to love?? two people can get physical merely due to physical attraction...which was the case with Jagya...he was under the illusion that he loved Anandi when in reality he did not...he failed to realize his feelings for Anandi were a result of teen infatuation and not love...so in that context I would not say Jagya is wrong...having said that...the way he treated Anandi, his family, his act of hiding the truth from both the girls, his MCP attitude all make him bad !

i completely disagree... I dont think it was merely physical attration.. apart from anandi no one can understand jagya better... Gauri also not coz she cant understand dat deir must be some serious prob dats why J was crying...n U mean if a married man get attracted to another he should go wid her physically leave his wife and everyone... Marriage is thing of trust and sacrifices for ur love...  Jagya was married man and he betrayed both d woman and is still betraying Gauri...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riamonk

Originally posted by priya2904

Recently v have seen end of jagya -anandi relation...coz jagya loves gauri... and he said anandi is anpadh gawarShocked (God knows a gal who topped in both highschool and inter how can be anpadhConfused)
I know dis child marriage was wrong... But when jagya brought back anadi dey were adults... Dey were in a relation... Jagya loved anandi... If he thinks Anandi was not suitable for him he should have ended d relation when she had gone to her parents... He should never bring her back... Being physical wid her and loving Gauri.. He slept wid anandi on one bed and loved gauri Ouch  all Dis in my POV shows jagya's charater is very bad..Wink
What do u guys think?????????????????????????Smile

I don't think J is bad because he slept wid A. He thought he was in love with A when she was at her parents but she was his only exposure to a woman and he mistook his physical attraction for her as love. The other time when he was in love with Gauri, he is shown to be struggling to come back to A as he had guilt. When he was physical with A, he wasn't dating Gauri, in fact avoiding her. From what I have seen, J break all her physical ties with A as soon as he confessed his love for G.

Having said that, I do not like J's character because he is selfish for keeping his wife and his girlfriend in dark. He shud have told them the truth as soon as he understood he loves G and doesn't love A anymore.

but den also he insisted anandi to sleep wid him on one bed when she was going away... wat will u say for dat...
and when a man will sleep wid a woman on one bed for 5-10 days obviously he will have some feelings...Smile
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divmath

@Riamonk - WORD !!

I dont see why Jagya needs to be labelled bad just because he got physical with Anandi !! I also dont understand why consummation and getting physical is attributed to love?? two people can get physical merely due to physical attraction...which was the case with Jagya...he was under the illusion that he loved Anandi when in reality he did not...he failed to realize his feelings for Anandi were a result of teen infatuation and not love...so in that context I would not say Jagya is wrong...having said that...the way he treated Anandi, his family, his act of hiding the truth from both the girls, his MCP attitude all make him bad !

i completely disagree... I dont think it was merely physical attration.. apart from anandi no one can understand jagya better... Gauri also not coz she cant understand dat deir must be some serious prob dats why J was crying...n U mean if a married man get attracted to another he should go wid her physically leave his wife and everyone... Marriage is thing of trust and sacrifices for ur love...  Jagya was married man and he betrayed both d woman and is still betraying Gauri...

Thats perfectly fine that you disagree...I never asked anyone to agree in the first place did I? Smile so lets just agree to disagree...everyone has different takes on same situation and its not necessary we come to a consensus ! so I stand by my opinion and you do the same Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riamonkvivacious_priya

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Riamonk

Recently v have seen end of jagya -anandi relation...coz jagya loves gauri... and he said anandi is anpadh gawarShocked (God knows a gal who topped in both highschool and inter how can be anpadhConfused)
I know dis child marriage was wrong... But when jagya brought back anadi dey were adults... Dey were in a relation... Jagya loved anandi... If he thinks Anandi was not suitable for him he should have ended d relation when she had gone to her parents... He should never bring her back... Being physical wid her and loving Gauri.. He slept wid anandi on one bed and loved gauri Ouch  all Dis in my POV shows jagya's charater is very bad..Wink
What do u guys think?????????????????????????Smile

I don't think J is bad because he slept wid A. He thought he was in love with A when she was at her parents but she was his only exposure to a woman and he mistook his physical attraction for her as love. The other time when he was in love with Gauri, he is shown to be struggling to come back to A as he had guilt. When he was physical with A, he wasn't dating Gauri, in fact avoiding her. From what I have seen, J break all her physical ties with A as soon as he confessed his love for G.

Having said that, I do not like J's character because he is selfish for keeping his wife and his girlfriend in dark. He shud have told them the truth as soon as he understood he loves G and doesn't love A anymore.

but den also he insisted anandi to sleep wid him on one bed when she was going away... wat will u say for dat...
and when a man will sleep wid a woman on one bed for 5-10 days obviously he will have some feelings...Smile

Jagya didnt even look at Anandi properly let alone touch her or have any feelings...the only reason he asked Anandi to sleep on the same bed was because the family would  doubt that something was wrong...he did not get physical with Anandi once he realized that he loves Gauri !

Riamonk

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Edited by priya2904 - 04 May 2011 at 1:32am
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Agree with you Priyaa : ) 
That Jagyaa does not deserve Anandi and Gauri.

he is not in love with Gauri , because if he was he would be honest with her. and ok he is afraid that , he will loose gauri if he tells the truth to Gauri. 
Then what about his treatment of other people?

His Family, His Friends? And Anandi?
Its a sticky situation ... 

We cannot call him an Evil , but he is dishonest and yes a person who is willing to sleep with someone then he has to take responsibility for those actions as well , the bonds that are created , the emotions that are involved ... 

If a person just sleep arounds and thinks he is right cause he was in love then and now he is not then, hmmm... He is not of good Character and a coward who is not manning up to his responsibility. 

u r right he is a coward and in d childhood only dadisa was responsible for ruining gauri life but now Jag also... and obviously for anandi too...
JAGYA IS A TYPE OF CHARACTER IF HE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND GET A CHANCE TO  GO TO ANOTHER DEVELOPED NATION  LIKE AMERICA ETC... HE WILL FIND A NEW GAL FOR HIMSELF WHOM HE WILL THINK IS UP TO HIS POSITION AND CERTAINLY LEAVE GAURI...COZ DEN SHE WILL BE OUTDATED...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003Suchi-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Jagya going to America or for that matter any other country...is that even in the scope of this show? Confused well lets just say even if he does go...I dont think he will leave Gauri if he truly loves her (which I think he does)...

Riamonk

Go to top