Balika Vadhu

Jagya right or wrong - Page 4

Poll

How many of u think jagya is wrong for anandi..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am one of the 37 people who say that Anandi should find someone better but yes I also believe that Jags loved her at one point and he is infatuated with Gauri
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

So 34 people feel anandi and jagiya should end...and in comparision..6 people still trying to justify the relationship..😉...well..the verdict seems pretty clear then..😊

Well..at the time he waited for her.he didn't know better...thats what we are trying to say...he had no choice at the time...the minute choices came along...wether right or wrong...he made his!!!...didnt he...😉

Jokes apart..hats off to the creatives for bringing out this track and sticking to their guns of sending the right message across...only thing that could have been avaoided is the melodrama..and anandis constant crying...which i suppose is for the benefit of ratings...

dey have already ended...😆
37 people think jagya is doing wrong and is responsible for anandi's bad situation...😛

dat man is not suitable for anandi... anandi should get someone who can understand her...  not a selfish and arrogant man like jagat...
Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Thats perfectly fine that you disagree...I never asked anyone to agree in the first place did I? ðŸ˜Š so lets just agree to disagree...everyone has different takes on same situation and its not necessary we come to a consensus ! so I stand by my opinion and you do the same ðŸ˜Š

u have never asked but its a way of saying coz dis is a discussion forum... 😊
n yes everyone has diff opinion...😃

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I am happy being in the minority, doesn't matter what other's think about this situation as I said perspectives always differ...as far as I see it...apart from Jag's arrogant attitude, he is not wrong at all...coz he never loved Anandi and he is really into Gauri and I believe he loves her ! ðŸ˜Š 
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is turning into Team Edward versus Team Jacob scenario. In this forum it is Team Anandi versus Team Gowri :-) 😛 I am in neither teams. I want Dr. Jagat to be a sore loser.😃
Jagya  is an arrogant prick with no manners or decency. You never treat childhood friends like the way he did. He lost almost all his friends who he grew up with. Jawani ka nasha hai, so he is up in the air. He will land on the ground eventually. I just wish at that time, he will loose both Gowri and Anandi.
divmath thumbnail
@redapple1

😆😆 Team Edward v/s Team Jacob...😆 that was a good one ! 
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

@redapple1

😆😆 Team Edward v/s Team Jacob...😆 that was a good one ! 

I love reading all of your views. Good luck with your exam tomorrow.
During Jagya's MBBAS days no one from Singh family bothered to go to Mumbai. Now everyone wants to catch a plane to Mumbai :-)
divmath thumbnail
@redapple1

Thanks so much ðŸ˜Š... Sigh, Financial Management tomorrow...eekkkss and I am spending all my time here ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† IF is indeed addictive ! 

So true...suddenly everyone wants to go to Mumbai...all those years they didnt even bother to visit their son ! ðŸ˜• CV's and their creativity , which sometimes..sorry most of the times just doesn't make sense...but we all are still hooked to this show, aren't we ðŸ˜†
divmath thumbnail
Patha chala...hum log yahan Jag-Anandi, Jag-Gauri karte rahe aur wahan Anandi-Gauri ek team bana le ðŸ˜†...Now won't that be a Dhamakedaar twist !! ðŸ˜† Uma had nicknamed this jodi as An-Gaari (Anandi-Gauri) ðŸ¤£
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AnGaari! lol good one!!!! ahahahah