Jagya right or wrong - Page 3

Poll

How many of u think jagya is wrong for anandi..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
there are thngs which can not be attributed as "right" or "wrong"
he is in love.. n he is fulfilling his desires, there is nothng
"wrong" in this.

but to hurt anybody just to fulfill ur wishes can never be said "right"

Its true that child marriage is wrong.. bt what if jagya falls for another girl in future, saying gauri is nt a good match for him??

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dunno I feel that there was a time when Jagya truly loved Anandi. I dont think he is in love with Gauri. He is just infatuated with her and someday that spark is gonna wear out...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you shivani. 
I saw couple of older episodes when Jagya and Anandi had just started their life, 
the honeymoon, meeting with the doctor, Varun's case and other issues that followed along, you could see clearly the love in Jagya's eyes, for Anandi, his family members, the care and concern he had for his sister, her children, everyone in general.

He has changed completely and its not the love in gauri part, he is in love with the new life style, and is unwilling to go back to his old ways. 

He might be infatuated with her as a parcel deal, He is as rightfully said in his own words , in love with his dreams, his ambitions and in front of that none of his older world ( which includes his mom dad and anandi) matter any more. 

and Anandi also asked him, is it that you dont love me or is there someone else. 
Meaning she also knows that he loves her deep inside but, that love has been overshadowed by his other newly found love, the love of his new life style , which includes gauri. 

So yes, He def. does not love gauri as guys like him do not love anyone except themselves.

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think its too obvious that jagiya has no romantic feelings for anandi...he did only for an instant when he had no choice..and didnt know better!..this unfortunately is the harsh reality of child marriage which the creatives are showing very well...

It would have been nice if both anandi and jagiya had felt nothing but a mutual friendship as they grew older..this way no one would have been hurt and alongside the ill effects of this practice could have been mantained as well...but then again..that kind of a track would have lacked bigtime melodrama..which is what the indian viewer wants..😉

So Jagiya has a right to choose his life partner..in that respect he's right...his accusations to the father also have a basis undoubtedly...however he has been wrong in using lies and arrogance to deal with the situation!
Riamonk thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

but den also he insisted anandi to sleep wid him on one bed when she was going away... wat will u say for dat...
and when a man will sleep wid a woman on one bed for 5-10 days obviously he will have some feelings...😊

I think a man (or woman) can sleep with their partners on the same bed for months and still have no love for each other. I agree with Divmath, that he slept in the same bed with her so that no one questions them. You might remember Gehna raising her eyebrows when she saw Anandi sleeping in separate room.

Is it good to walk out of your marriage? No it is not, but in my opinion it is also not good to be trapped in a loveless marriage. That's why I want Anandi to leave J and become independent.

As far as J's love for G, I think he loves her, but he is not a real person and his character is in hands of the writers. They can twist whichever way they like.
Riamonk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

I think its too obvious that jagiya has no romantic feelings for anandi...he did only for an instant when he had no choice..and didnt know better!..this unfortunately is the harsh reality of child marriage which the creatives are showing very well...

It would have been nice if both anandi and jagiya had felt nothing but a mutual friendship as they grew older..this way no one would have been hurt and alongside the ill effects of this practice could have been mantained as well...but then again..that kind of a track would have lacked bigtime melodrama..which is what the indian viewer wants..😉

So Jagiya has a right to choose his life partner..in that respect he's right...his accusations to the father also have a basis undoubtedly...however he has been wrong in using lies and arrogance to deal with the situation!

well said 👏
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

noo but like anandi he also waited for those long 5 years.. he even came to her village just to have her glimpse... No one can deny dat jagya didnt loved anandi and dat was just infatution.. d thing is dat now jagya has seen modern gals and anandi is still in village...😊.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Completely with you Sonia !! well said...

Even I feel Jagya "never" loved Anandi...it was just a friendship which turned into teenage attraction...and the CV's are indeed doing a great job of sending out the right message about evils of Child Marriage ! 👍🏼 

Only thing that I am not liking is...in this whole scenario they just ruined Jagya's character 😕 but I still understand where he is coming from...I mean not his MCP attitude or arrogance (I hate that)...but from Jagya's pov and his falling in love with Gauri is what I support completely...I dont think he has done anything wrong there...but I do wish he had handled this situation in a mature manner and not insulted Anandi like he did...as I said he did not love her, but she was his best friend...at least for that friendship he should have given her some amount of respect !
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just for mere attraction no boy will wait for 5 years n secretly go to see dat gal... gauri z merely an attraction for jagat.. dat only cvs wants to show... and one day like a typical hindi drama jagya will realize his mistake...😊
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So 34 people feel anandi and jagiya should end...and in comparision..6 people still trying to justify the relationship..😉...well..the verdict seems pretty clear then..😊

Well..at the time he waited for her.he didn't know better...thats what we are trying to say...he had no choice at the time...the minute choices came along...wether right or wrong...he made his!!!...didnt he...😉

Jokes apart..hats off to the creatives for bringing out this track and sticking to their guns of sending the right message across...only thing that could have been avaoided is the melodrama..and anandis constant crying...which i suppose is for the benefit of ratings...