Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya right or wrong

Poll Question: How many of u think jagya is wrong for anandi..

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
90 [88.24%]
11 [10.78%]
1 [0.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Recently v have seen end of jagya -anandi relation...coz jagya loves gauri... and he said anandi is anpadh gawarShocked (God knows a gal who topped in both highschool and inter how can be anpadhConfused)
I know dis child marriage was wrong... But when jagya brought back anadi dey were adults... Dey were in a relation... Jagya loved anandi... If he thinks Anandi was not suitable for him he should have ended d relation when she had gone to her parents... He should never bring her back... Being physical wid her and loving Gauri.. He slept wid anandi on one bed and loved gauri Ouch  all Dis in my POV shows jagya's charater is very bad..Wink
What do u guys think?????????????????????????Smile

Edited by priya2904 - 03 May 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanrgatturaima_123ghotalazshivani003MMBGSuchi-

Riamonk Newbie
Riamonk
Riamonk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Recently v have seen end of jagya -anandi relation...coz jagya loves gauri... and he said anandi is anpadh gawarShocked (God knows a gal who topped in both highschool and inter how can be anpadhConfused)
I know dis child marriage was wrong... But when jagya brought back anadi dey were adults... Dey were in a relation... Jagya loved anandi... If he thinks Anandi was not suitable for him he should have ended d relation when she had gone to her parents... He should never bring her back... Being physical wid her and loving Gauri.. He slept wid anandi on one bed and loved gauri Ouch  all Dis in my POV shows jagya's charater is very bad..Wink
What do u guys think?????????????????????????Smile

I don't think J is bad because he slept wid A. He thought he was in love with A when she was at her parents but she was his only exposure to a woman and he mistook his physical attraction for her as love. The other time when he was in love with Gauri, he is shown to be struggling to come back to A as he had guilt. When he was physical with A, he wasn't dating Gauri, in fact avoiding her. From what I have seen, J break all her physical ties with A as soon as he confessed his love for G.

Having said that, I do not like J's character because he is selfish for keeping his wife and his girlfriend in dark. He shud have told them the truth as soon as he understood he loves G and doesn't love A anymore.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoSRKLuvr

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
@Riamonk - WORD !!

I dont see why Jagya needs to be labelled bad just because he got physical with Anandi !! I also dont understand why consummation and getting physical is attributed to love?? two people can get physical merely due to physical attraction...which was the case with Jagya...he was under the illusion that he loved Anandi when in reality he did not...he failed to realize his feelings for Anandi were a result of teen infatuation and not love...so in that context I would not say Jagya is wrong...having said that...the way he treated Anandi, his family, his act of hiding the truth from both the girls, his MCP attitude all make him bad !

RiamonkpjyoSRKLuvr

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
well i don't think jag truly loves gauri. it's just that he likes girls who wear modern outfits. if anandi had started wearing modern dresses then i don't think he would have ever fallen for gauri. if a girl who's even more modern than gauri falls for jag then i'm sure jag will leave gauri & start chasing that new girl. jag is such a...leave it.

if jag loves gauri then he should tell the truth & not keep gauri in the dark. i don't want either gauri or anandi for jag. let him live his life aloneAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pannu_Grgattupriya_remixvivacious_priyadeejayaqueelMMBGRolzzSuchi-

Riamonk Newbie
Riamonk
Riamonk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

well i don't think jag truly loves gauri. it's just that he likes girls who wear modern outfits. if anandi had started wearing modern dresses then i don't think he would have ever fallen for gauri. if a girl who's even more modern than gauri falls for jag then i'm sure jag will leave gauri & start chasing that new girl. jag is such a...leave it.

if jag loves gauri then he should tell the truth & not keep gauri in the dark. i don't want either gauri or anandi for jag. let him live his life aloneAngry

I agree that he doesn't deserve A or G but I disagree with you on the part of modern outfits. If J is chasing modern dresses then why did he pick G. G always wears salwar-suit, the other women in their college were shown wearing Jeans- tees..so if modern clothes is the criteria then why not them?

I think he left A because his thinking changed after going to Mumbai. G has similar frequency as him so he wants to be with her. But he is so self-centered that when G will start asking him questions, he will shun her off as well. Just my opinion.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathghotalazshivani003pjyoSRKLuvr

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
@Riamonk - I agree with you again on this one...As far as I see it Jagya actually loves Gauri (I know many people dont think he does, but I do)...also the reason why I feel he loves her is not because of outfits...come on she is infact very simple to be called a modern girl (I am talking in terms of clothes only here)...but Gauri is modern in her thinking...her attitude and her outlook of life...thats what attracted Jagya to Gauri and not her dressing sense...I guess Shashank told this in an interview, I remember,  that he fell in love with the character Gauri for her forward thinking and not for anything else...he relates to her and finds her to be more compatible...I dont think Jagya is a skirt chaser at all...he never lusted on Gauri or any other girl for that matter...guess his lust was limited to Anandi when she returned to Jaitser after 5 years...with Gauri I see it more as a mature relationship and he truly loves her, coming to the reason why is he hiding the truth from her then???? (I know most people ask this), the answer to that is plain and simple - he does not want to lose Gauri !! he knows that once she comes to know the truth she might walk out of his life (how I wish he had told her everything in the beginning because even I believe that a relationship cannot be based on lies)...however I agree that Jagya is pretty self-centered and will not tolerate anyone standing up against him...which Gauri definitely will and thats when he might start moving away...all in all its quite interesting to watch them on screen, I really like to see them together ! and waiting to see what unfolds next... (just my opinion)

Riamonkghotalazpjyo

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Priyaa : ) 
That Jagyaa does not deserve Anandi and Gauri.

he is not in love with Gauri , because if he was he would be honest with her. and ok he is afraid that , he will loose gauri if he tells the truth to Gauri. 
Then what about his treatment of other people?

His Family, His Friends? And Anandi?
Its a sticky situation ... 

We cannot call him an Evil , but he is dishonest and yes a person who is willing to sleep with someone then he has to take responsibility for those actions as well , the bonds that are created , the emotions that are involved ... 

If a person just sleep arounds and thinks he is right cause he was in love then and now he is not then, hmmm... He is not of good Character and a coward who is not manning up to his responsibility. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattughotalazvivacious_priyaMMBG

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
well i don't oppose anybody's opinion. you guyz are right. it's just that i don't believe jag at all. when this show took it's first leap i was damn confident that jag would start chasing another girl. it came as a shock for me to see him going nuts over anandi. i just couldn't believe my eyes that he waited for 5 years for her & was so crazy about her. 

one thing was for sure that he would start staring at girls who wore modern dresses. at the time where he was staring at the girl the first time he went with bhairon. gauri is modern in her thinking too. in dress up sense she is at least modern than anandi though she doesn't dress up in jeans or anything else. 

it's just that i can't digest the fact that jag will remain loyal to gauri throughout his life. just like he was shown going crazy for anandi once upon a time, what if the CVs show him later on ignoring gauri tooOuch 
a loyalty test should be conducted for jagSillywhat if a girl even more modern starts chasing jag. if he ignores the new girl & still stays loyal to gauri then only i'll believe that he loves her otherwise no way! LOL!LOL

yes, he doesn't want to lose gauri & thus is hiding the truth from her. but how long? is he thinking of marrying her without telling the truth to her. i know jag & gauri look nice with each other. they share a great chemisty on screen but jag truly doesn't deserve her. i'm waiting for that day gauri will get to know the truth & dump himEvil Smile

i don't like jag's attitude towards anybody. i wonder will he be nice towards his patients especially those who are illiterate or a villagerErmmsorry my POV...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathvivacious_priyapjyoMMBGkhusi_*

Go to top