Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Isn't 6 years a long time to fall out of love? (Page 2)

Riamonk Newbie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I can see the POV for people in support of Anandi's reaction. I was brought up as mentally strong and to be in a marriage if it is good for both so I have trouble understanding the other side of the coin. But I have started to see your point. God bless such girls who have to suffer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

yes even i dont understand y is she overreacting she knows this tht J has not only cahnge but also doesnt love her any more still she is giiving him too much of importance , wht messages is cv,s given ireally not geeting it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

groucho IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Absolutely !!! My thoughts the same...Anandi's reaction is nothing but a clear case of exaggeration of emotions...CV's also are to be partly blamed for it...for stretching the story line to an extent that it doesn't make sense...For me Anandi's breakdown looks too dramatic...over reacting to a situation which she was partly if not fully aware of...Any sane woman would have known something is seriously wrong in a relationship, if her husband has been treating her the way Jagya was treating Anandi...(IMO) all said and done I am just waiting for her to move on and do something for herself...its tedious to watch her crying and whining round the clock...

Because of the misconception of the CV's who think we are all idiots...there is this tendency to exaggerate and over dramatize most emotions...either by continuing it for days or freezing the frame and other such tactics...CV's need to understand that too much of something detracts from viewers genuinely empathizing... I felt Anandi needed to get her grief out but it seems that outpouring of grief is to be a continuous affair...

Anandi's character has undergone a drastic change post leap...a discerning, playful, smart, intuitive girl has become mostly morose, crying, a complete doormat and not in the least bit intuitive or even curious...she would accept black for white if Jagya convinced her...that is a real tragedy because despite Jagya's character taking a beating...most thinking viewers still find his actions acceptable and find Anandi boring. CV's need to bring some reality into the story ...urgently.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Aditi ji..i agree with you...infact i wasnt really watching this show before the leap...but i still find this grown up anandi boring and you rightly said..they need to pep up her character..because atleast since after the leap she has come across as nothing more than  dumb and naive!!!..and total lack of curiousity or intrest ...thats what she comes across as...i almost prefer the the dull gehna to her...Wink...and sumitra afcourse gets away because of her lovely petite dainty looks and perfect attire to match it!..otherwise another useless character...but ya..with anandi being the lead..they could have certainly done something much much better and bit more realistic with her character...

Edited by sonia77 - 04 May 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top