Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Isn't 6 years a long time to fall out of love?

Riamonk Newbie
Riamonk
Riamonk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that Anandi is still so much in love with Jagya and is crying bitterly for himCry. I understand that if someone has a good marriage where there is no room for suspicion, woman would be shattered when she knows about adultery...but in A's case, her husband left her 6 years ago. If J never called her, they had no romance for 6 years, no lovey-dovey talks over phone, no love letters...what kept her going? In fact J was always mistreating her and calling her gawar. If I were A, I would have fallen out of love with J long time ago and wouldn't waste my tears on a guy like himAngry.

Does anyone else think like me?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

loofahsanya79sanya90naghma24greatesteversiyonaHeenapambodididivmathiruaGanu rulzKyunkiImafanshivani003pjyointruderfastMayavi-26evonorawidaAreYaar

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@Riamonk

Absolutely !!! My thoughts the same...Anandi's reaction is nothing but a clear case of exaggeration of emotions...CV's also are to be partly blamed for it...for stretching the story line to an extent that it doesn't make sense...For me Anandi's breakdown looks too dramatic...over reacting to a situation which she was partly if not fully aware of...Any sane woman would have known something is seriously wrong in a relationship, if her husband has been treating her the way Jagya was treating Anandi...(IMO) all said and done I am just waiting for her to move on and do something for herself...its tedious to watch her crying and whining round the clock...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonairuaGKyunkiImafananu rulzshivani003intruderfast

Riamonk Newbie
Riamonk
Riamonk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I am also waiting for her to put everything behind and start a new life. I think the drama will continue this week. Lets hope we see strong Anandi from next week.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bdivmathpjyoanu rulz

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Its not that she didn't have any doubts , but she just believed in him , that no matter what , Jagya will always be there for her. 

She just waited and there are many women like that :( 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pannu_Gvm_2009fiddu-banu rulzKyunkiImafanAutumn.AreYaar

TANUM Groupbie
TANUM
TANUM

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
it is mind set.
anandi as a normal indian bahu had dreams that her husband is a world to her as taught by her mother.

her life was stagnant only under the hope that her husband will return to be with her.

jagiya saw different angle of life, his life has been moving very fast.

anandis reaction was very natural.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009anu rulzAutumn.

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

dear looking 4 logic, not goodLOLLOL

i am very surprised ki anandi ko thoda sa bhi shak nahin hua tha, she was blindly believing him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Riamonksiyonadivmathanu rulz

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
You have to think from her point... she was a married woman from childhood...all her life was spent as a wife...it will be devastating for her to see the life going all shattered... I think it has more to do with the voidness of life than  love for Jagya per se... The same goes with other members as well... Now they are realizing that they destroyed a young girl's life!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pannu_GRiamonkraima_123iruaGSuchi-Autumn.AreYaar

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
anandi is  indian women...who think husband r everything for her...more over anandi have not thought that jagya will leave her...she thought that this might be due to the stress of study...and she have hope that this will be fine when jagya will come home and stay their...but  when she knows that jagya have affair with another girl  then she couldn't tolerate  it at all...her hopes went all down...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-wida

Go to top