Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Nandami/Gaurav@Dada Saheb Phalke Awards:Mods note PG9 (Page 11)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 84861

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9


awww tht was very sweet HugHugHug surely i will have a gr8 time Big smile but staying only 2 weeks thts the sad part..but will enjoyy maximun then leave for USAEmbarrassedEmbarrassed for a 10 days trip..phir back to IF my second homeLOLLOL i really really wanted 2 b home and go 2 usa but jaana zaruri hai...koi baath nahinn next time.LOL.i will spend all my 4 weeks in India only guarantee, I wont listen 2 anyoneLOL

Ur studying in US or settled?? And two weeks would be short..i guess. .but maybe ur new term is starting..! Have fun.. but its sooo hot in here... gawwdd Ouch

I m settled in Gujarat ... n temperature here is already in 40degrees.. Cry  and rest of north india also its pretty hot..has to be in the range of 35 atleast...


Edited by Armu4eva - 04 May 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ladybird9


awww tht was very sweet HugHugHug surely i will have a gr8 time Big smile but staying only 2 weeks thts the sad part..but will enjoyy maximun then leave for USAEmbarrassedEmbarrassed for a 10 days trip..phir back to IF my second homeLOLLOL i really really wanted 2 b home and go 2 usa but jaana zaruri hai...koi baath nahinn next time.LOL.i will spend all my 4 weeks in India only guarantee, I wont listen 2 anyoneLOL

Ur studying in US or settled?? And two weeks would be short..i guess. .but maybe ur new term is starting..! Have fun.. but its sooo hot in here... gawwdd Ouch

I am studying in UK. Truly very very shortOuchOuchOuch but chalega, kuch toh time mila naa, sab se milne ke liye...weather is the greatest worry...cant really spend time outdoors...anyways i love 2 b home..ppll will drag me out for partying but i prefer home food EmbarrassedLOLLOLi go out for shopping only and partying upon gr8 pressureEmbarrassedLOLLOL i love spend time with family and relatives home, ek ek karke, everyone will inviteD'oh cant say no, waise my relatives will b.vsiting home Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming its such a joy..though ihe waiting is horrible,,it wil all b worth the waitBig smile sure will have loads of fun and u have fun tooBig smile and dont worry summer will b over in another 4-6 weeks naaa..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 84861

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9


I am studying in UK. Truly very very shortOuchOuchOuch but chalega, kuch toh time mila naa, sab se milne ke liye...weather is the greatest worry...cant really spend time outdoors...anyways i love 2 b home..ppll will drag me out for partying but i prefer home food EmbarrassedLOLLOLi go out for shopping only and partying upon gr8 pressureEmbarrassedLOLLOL i love spend time with family and relatives home, ek ek karke, everyone will inviteD'oh cant say no, waise my relatives will b.vsiting home Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming its such a joy..though ihe waiting is horrible,,it wil all b worth the waitBig smile sure will have loads of fun and u have fun tooBig smile and dont worry summer will b over in another 4-6 weeks naaa..Smile

Na re.. gujarat summer stays till august... its horrible...Ouch
n yeah..u better not step out in the hot sun... be careful with ur health n ...outside food in summer is also not gud for health..! 

Good u love to spend time with family n relatives..! hope u wil be able to..! Smile And yeah.. u have great fun... Hug Chakk de phatte!! <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesarunima_LUITshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ladybird9


I am studying in UK. Truly very very shortOuchOuchOuch but chalega, kuch toh time mila naa, sab se milne ke liye...weather is the greatest worry...cant really spend time outdoors...anyways i love 2 b home..ppll will drag me out for partying but i prefer home food EmbarrassedLOLLOLi go out for shopping only and partying upon gr8 pressureEmbarrassedLOLLOL i love spend time with family and relatives home, ek ek karke, everyone will inviteD'oh cant say no, waise my relatives will b.vsiting home Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming its such a joy..though ihe waiting is horrible,,it wil all b worth the waitBig smile sure will have loads of fun and u have fun tooBig smile and dont worry summer will b over in another 4-6 weeks naaa..Smile

Na re.. gujarat summer stays till august... its horrible...Ouch
n yeah..u better not step out in the hot sun... be careful with ur health n ...outside food in summer is also not gud for health..! 

Good u love to spend time with family n relatives..! hope u wil be able to..! Smile And yeah.. u have great fun... Hug Chakk de phatte!! <3

yuppPartysure..Hug... I agree food from outside is not tht safe i shall take all precautions  tq u...gg out shortly kuch toh shopping karlete hu...ohh Gujarat I have been to Baroda once in June 3 rd week time and yess temp were very really high.Ouch..hmmm  i really hope someone finds a solution 2 transfer weather from one country 2 another like yaha pe raat ko temp 2 gg dowm 2 -3 degrees celciu, so may b we can borrow some from IndiaEmbarrassedLOLLOL plzz tk cr of ur self too..summer is truly long for u another 2 and half monthsErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaarunima_LUIT

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 84861

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9


yuppPartysure..Hug... I agree food from outside is not tht safe i shall take all precautions  tq u...gg out shortly kuch toh shopping karlete hu...ohh Gujarat I have been to Baroda once in June 3 rd week time and yess temp were very really high.Ouch..hmmm  i really hope someone finds a solution 2 transfer weather from one country 2 another like yaha pe raat ko temp 2 gg dowm 2 -3 degrees celciu, so may b we can borrow some from IndiaEmbarrassedLOLLOL plzz tk cr of ur self too..summer is truly long for u another 2 and half monthsErmm

Ok dear.. chalo have fun shopping...n yeah.. koi to temperature controller laye pure world pe.. LOL someones freezing while others are boiling..!! 

Nice chatting with ya... have fun.. happy journey..n hope to catch ya online.. HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ladybird9


yuppPartysure..Hug... I agree food from outside is not tht safe i shall take all precautions  tq u...gg out shortly kuch toh shopping karlete hu...ohh Gujarat I have been to Baroda once in June 3 rd week time and yess temp were very really high.Ouch..hmmm  i really hope someone finds a solution 2 transfer weather from one country 2 another like yaha pe raat ko temp 2 gg dowm 2 -3 degrees celciu, so may b we can borrow some from IndiaEmbarrassedLOLLOL plzz tk cr of ur self too..summer is truly long for u another 2 and half monthsErmm

Ok dear.. chalo have fun shopping...n yeah.. koi to temperature controller laye pure world pe.. LOL someones freezing while others are boiling..!! 

Nice chatting with ya... have fun.. happy journey..n hope to catch ya online.. HugHugHug

hehe didnt go shopping...i had to something else..EmbarrassedLOLLOL exactly i hoestly may b in future tht wud b done, future maane 200-300 yrs time mayb..our future generatons will hopefully live peacefully even in summer just buying weather on a national scale...EmbarrassedLOLLOL
Very nice chatting 2 u too...tqs again for all ur wishes affection and care...cu when i cu..Big smile HugHugHugGoodnight sweet dreams of a cooler weather...i mean buying weather Big smile a better world...how nice the whole world wud bDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 5254

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
All of us shared how we feel about awards given out these days and expressed our opinion as we do on IF platform. I know all of us have never ceased to appreciate good acting/talent when deserved and appreciated Nandish Rashmi and Gaurav, it would be nice to know what category they got the award
 
It is a prestigious award and would like to know what was the reason to include television industry to the awards starting 2011 when it has been a cinema/film award to start with.
 
Armu4eva - if you find out could you please tell us what category nandish rashmi and gaurav got the award for or anyone who finds out...thanks
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 5676

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
...@armu4eva  & @ ladybird:

*clearing throat ...*Wink        Tanu & shivani ...zillions of thanks for making the thread so entertaining more than the show itself ...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Takraar & Pyaar ka eisa Interaction aur kaha milega ROFLROFL


...Loved reading posts of u guys ...Imagine me just watching 2 of her friends frm different forums Fighting it out ...kisey support karu LOLWacko

     


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaveil_of_rosesshivani9tiny15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chit Chat Corner 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: LimitLessFan   Replies: 1179   Views: 48880

LimitLessFan 1179 48880 12 January 2011 at 11:22am by shivani9
Count Down for Paap Ka Aant:Mod's note PG8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: lambooo   Replies: 94   Views: 8249

lambooo 94 8249 21 August 2010 at 10:52pm by nb.neha
The Uttaran Mega-Bhaaichara Thread:Mod's note PG9

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: hppppp   Replies: 67   Views: 7981

hppppp 67 7981 17 August 2010 at 1:49pm by jyoti06
I Bumped into Shah Rukh:Mod's note PG7

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: lambooo   Replies: 54   Views: 5356

lambooo 54 5356 17 August 2010 at 12:53pm by jyoti06
REAL VAMP:Mod's note & Warning PG10

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: amuktha   Replies: 79   Views: 7659

amuktha 79 7659 05 August 2010 at 4:35am by jyoti06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index