Uttaran

Nandami/Gaurav@Dada Saheb Phalke Awards:Mods note PG9 - Page 3

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ohh imitation awards🤣 btw i still didnt get this nandish didnt act in films naaa so how did he get a fim based award..i can understand arshmi probably got for her talent in bhojpuri films she was famous for par nandish ????????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

oh OK I got it ..its Just
DADA SAHEB PHALKE ...ACADEMY AWARDS
@red:  thts the diffrence coz the big cinema award is called DADA saheb Phalke Award
academy is the diffrence so i think it can b a given to any tom, dic n harry😆

tqs for the clarification Arunima🤗  i knew ppl hype info abt these 2 ppl...anyways..so i didnt trust rt from the begining its the most highest award for contribution in cinema...tht itself was enough 2 rule out tht the tile of the thread was not true and misleading as always..Ram he Rakhe..😆
😆
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

ohh imitation awards🤣 btw i still didnt get this nandish didnt act in films naaa so how did he get a fim based award..i can understand arshmi probably got for her talent in bhojpuri films she was famous for par nandish ????????????????

i mean seriously..?? they both have not done anything very significant..
they r quite ordinary actors yaa..and their roles..ROFL well everyone knows about that..
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

& th etc. includes actresses of great caliber like Rani Mukherjee and Priyanka Chopra..😳
hows u arunima..dun see u at th den 😊

awww tanu thnx for remembering😃 ..thnx for updating ...abt Rohit in Dor forum😳...ah well whenver i do chk the den ..I dont find any familiar faces..I m irregular in IF nowadays😕
Armu4eva thumbnail

tqs for the clarification Arunima🤗  i knew ppl hype info abt these 2 ppl...anyways..so i didnt trust rt from the begining its the most highest award for contribution in cinema...tht itself was enough 2 rule out tht the tile of the thread was not true and misleading as always..Ram he Rakhe..😆
😆

Aww gee..if u r so bothered about the title head, why dun u bother to click on th filmicafe link given in the post itself... and about hyping..well atleast they are worthy of being hyped...🥱

Eh lo ji..aab IF ne bhi Title header...'Dada Saheb Phalke Awards' rakh diya..🥱😆

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

awww tanu thnx for remembering😃 ..thnx for updating ...abt Rohit in Dor forum😳...ah well whenver i do chk the den ..I dont find any familiar faces..I m irregular in IF nowadays😕

Yeah even i go pretty less in the den these days...been a long time seeing u...! Ur in the dor forum? 😊 i missed u there i guess..! Hope to catch ya.. Embarrassed
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
   @all:   Well I just Chked out The IF home page ...n saw tht in Dada saheb Phalke Award Ceremony ...many filmstars were holding awards ...These R sure some Momento type of awards ...

Cos The Real Dada  SaheB Phalke  Award is Just Given To one Single Person ..for Lifelong contribution To Indian Cinema ...N this Month it was anounced that for 2010...K balachander A grt Tamil Movie Director has Got it

Relax 😆

shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: siyona

i mean seriously..?? they both have not done anything very significant..
they r quite ordinary actors yaa..and their roles..🤣 well everyone knows about that..

yuppp BINGO its truly an enigma,it only means even i can get tht award (if i pull the rt strings)😉😉😉😆😆😆with no acting background leave alone in films not even on tv..except in life mayb😛😆😆
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aww gee..if u r so bothered about the title head, why dun u bother to click on th filmicafe link given in the post itself... and about hyping..well atleast they are worthy of being hyped...🥱

ohhooo i dont read all links i do my own relaible searches 😉😆😆😆if google the world's most famous search engine😎 cannot give me any info then therez is no value 2 tht news 👎🏼samjhe madam😉😆😆😆..i dont rely on every news thst comeup..i believe in only standard news😊
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

no no ...here is the fact ...Both of them were at the Award ceremony ...n many stars were there ...almost quite a few of them r holding these small momento type awards ...some baby version by the academy ...many Anushka, rani , Sonakshi , Dharmendra were thre...Well This year mayb for some reason they r handing out multiple smaller awards to popular stars

...But Jesus No ...they hav not won the original Award😆