Article: Dimpy and Pam get exposed in Ram Milaayi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Dimpy and Pam

Mona has been fighting against odds to prove her innocence and resolve the difference between the two families in Zee's Ram Milaayi Jodi. This week, her efforts will pay off as she finds solid proof to prove that Dimpy and Pam have been cheating everyone in the family.

A source informs, "This week finally Mona lays her hand on Pam's divorce papers and realizes that Pam is already married. She finds out a bit more and comes to know that Pam has been duping people by marrying them and Karan's marriage with her is also fake. She will now expose Dimpy and Pam's truth in front of both the families and Anukalp will help her with this. Once things come out in the open Karan will break all ties with Pam and get married to Hetal. The Creative team is developing the marriage track right now."

We contacted Sara Khan (Mona) who says, "Yes, Mona will finally reveal the truth about Pam and Dimpy however I am not sure about Hetal and Karan's marriage."

The track will air this week.

thanks for sharing. high time. Sayonara Pam and Dimpy😆
Thanks for sharing.  It is high time we all said Bye..Bye  to Pam and Dimpy.
Thanks for sharing yes it is abt time Pam and Dimpy gets kicked out but I find Karan to be such a whimp who goes thru the marriage with Pam even when he is in love with Hetal and knowing fully well that she reciprocates that feeling and is still available to marry him...

I dont like Hetal as well as I find her extremely self-centered, ungrateful and cruel so maybe they are both well matched and perfect couple for Gandhi household where men are whimps and women have all the power...
good bye dimpy and paaam😈
good riddance of bad rubbish 👏 
bye bye pam darling and dimpy-dumpy
Goodbye Dimp & Pimp😆 Go Mona !!!! 😳