Shahrukh's sources deny Srk, Kareena kiss

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Did SRK break the no kiss code with Kareena?

Bollywood and the cyberspace is abuzz with reports of actor Shah Rukh Khan having finally broken his no-kiss-on-the-lips pact and gone on to give his Ra.One co-star Kareena Kapoor a peck on her mouth. Apparently, the superstar ' who has vehemently refused to kiss any of his leading ladies on the lips, despite his romantic image all through his over two decade old career in this industry ' has finally shared this kiss for a romantic song for his mega-budget sci-fi flick. And while some sites claim that it's a slight brush of the lips that the two share, others claim that the two have actually engaged in a rather sensuous lip-lock.

When contacted, an insider on the film says, "The buzz about them having smooched is very strong indeed. There have been so many queries on this kiss so far, but sorry we can't divulge anything related to the film at all."
However, a source close to the superstar waves off these claims as 'rubbish rumours'. "No way!" says the source. "Shah Rukh's never ever done it before. It's a promise he'd made and he won't break it for anything. Besides, he's never had to resort to kissing-on-the-lips for his romantic image. He's definitely not doing it now!" adds the good friend.
The reported kiss is apparently generating ripples of curious buzz among his fans and in the industry too and according to industrywallahs, the question of has-he-or-has-he-not seems to be ruling everyone's mind for now. "The curiosity and the buzz is understandable," they feel. "In fact, there's also talk of how Kareena has managed what Kajol couldn't inspite of the crackling chemistry they shared," they add. While Kareena has locked lips on screen with her leading men in the past, if SRK will finally be doing it for the first time is certainly something to watch out for!

Source: DNA Afterhours

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who cares. Karna karo kiss, nahi karna na karo.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I already knew it was false. Kareena wouldn't break Saif's pact, even for her Khan mantraπŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I said it was total hogwash as well remember? lol
Forget kareena, why would Srk, who hasnt kissed in like a 20 year career, randomly start now?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't care to begin with but glad its not happening. it wasn't needed. 😳

Shahrukh's sources deny Srk, Kareena kiss

^  what about Bebo's sources? or Saifu's? πŸ˜‰

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kiss Kiss se chupaoge!!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Kiss Kiss se chupaoge!!πŸ˜‰

i want a scoop! um... the pink one.😊

talking about your new DP.πŸ˜†

yummy!πŸ˜‰

------

on the quote: chhupana bhi nahi aata... JATTANA bhi nahi aata...πŸ˜‰

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want chocolate. No, I don't want any, yesterday I ate  ice cream right out of ice cream container. So don't feel like eating anymore.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL, but she almost kiss heroes on every other movie