::m&m world::Pg-31 SG/D3/IPK/TVD/Req (Page 12)

AS.. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
beautiful creartion yaara..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ishita-

NISH... Hug 
M very happy to see this Creation corner.. Ur stuff is really cute and awesome.. like u!! (i know i lie too much.. that u are cute.. SWEET etc etc.. but can't help it Smile ) It's ur shop after all!! Ermm
I truely Love ur Creations! Simple yet enchanting!! <3 Really Dil se.. love them!! My eternal fav's are ofcourse MS and SG ones.. and Navya's ones are also amazing <3 truely loving AnYa Heart
and the Banner is awesome too Stern Smile
Keep Making Fablous stuff!! Keep Rocking MoNisha Hug
I'm always with u no matter what!! Love you loadsHug
I can only see Praises for MP DI here Stern Smile
don't worry Parita.. M not Jealous Smile

Ishhh Hug
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me!HugEmbarrassed Aww how sweet of you Ish! You are the sweetest!Embarrassed I know you can't Stern Smile yeahh I know my shop Ermm AWWW thank you! I am touched! I already told you that you are an amazing person. Your words mean a lot! Thank you so much! Thank you Sweet ISHH Hug yeah I Know! I can't help it though Ermm I know you won't be jealous of Parita!
Love youuu so much! Hug

Originally posted by fend

hey nishi Hugcongo for opening ur own galleryParty
loved each n every creation  just superb minblowingClapDay Dreaming
gr8888 workThumbs Up keep making moreTongue
n thanks for the pmSmile

Rukma Hug
Thank you so much sweetheart! It means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohitlicious

awesome creations nishi...
congo on new gallery & do make more siggies n open many more gallery

Thank you so much Anki! I am glad that you like themEmbarrassed

Originally posted by smart.akaisha

congratzz nish dii..for ur gallery

were have u been?? didn't talked u like a whileee

miss u really!

nd d stuff is mind blowinggg..fabb..awesomeee

thansk for d pm

gr88 stufff!

aww Sonu! Hug
How r u dear? I miss you too ! Have lot to catch up!
Thank you so much and love you loads Hug

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

conggraatts nish!
beautifull creattionss!
luved them all!

Thank you Hina!Hug It means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Originally posted by mariasrk

Congratz on the shop dear

beautiful creations
love the Preity and Srk ONE
keep making more and loving update

Thank you so  much! glad you like themEmbarrassed

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Congrats on your shop sweets, may you have many many more Hug I am soo happy for you, I think it was a great idea opening your own shop and yeah I LOOVE the name <3. ROFL only Pari can come up with such names! ROFL

thank you Saniii Hug It means a lot to me Hug  Aww you think so?Embarrassed hehe thanks and yeah I am glad you LOVE the name Shocked ROFL yeahh all credits goes to Pari ROFL
Your creations are FAB Heart looking back at your previous work I have to say you have improved loads, and I just adore your work! MS/SG ones are awesome esp the second one, now that just stands out loved the colouring on that one .. SI/MS stuffs are fab too!

AWW thank you! It means a lot to me! Yeah I noticed it! Haha I am glad the way it turned out! I was just experimenting Embarrassed ROFL
Paul-Nina stuffs are wonderful, I loved how the second one turned out! Sukirti one is gorgeous so is the Ranbir one and Navya stuff is CUTE<3.
AWW Thanks a lot! I know I love the second one bcoz I had to google the picsLOLEmbarrassed thanks I am glad u like them Hug

Awesome update, keep up the good work and do update often LOL and yeah, the banner's hot Blushing you lucky!

Are you complaining? Ermm I do update...I mean atleast once in two months Embarrassed ROFL Is it a long break? Shocked haha I am gonna update this time a little early Stern Smile All thanks to ur commentsEmbarrassed I know it is SUPER HOT Blushing ROFL

Thank you Sani!Hug Love youuu Heart

Originally posted by Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Hey Nishi!
Congo for opening your own gallery..
Superb creations!
I loved MoNaya/SaJan siggies!
and Ranbir one is amazing!
and Thnxx a ton dear for mentioning my name! 
do make more siggies!
looking forward for your siggies!

Thank you Ayesha Hug
aww please dear! I am really thankful to you!
I am glad you like them! Thank you once again Embarrassed

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

hey nishi...!!
you know what i hardly check my PM box..and i regret that factUnhappy...cause i missed your outstading siggie update...i feel like cryingCry..but today i am grateful that this is the one PM i checked suddenly and got to see how talented you areHug

your creations are amazingHug
they are just marvelous...!!Heart
loved each and every siggies
pls PM me tooEmbarrassed

Tasfia Hug
No its completely fine! EmbarrassedLOL Thats really sweet of you! I am glad you like them! Thank you so much for this!yeah I will PM!Embarrassed
thanks again Hug

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Nishi dear Congrats on opening Ur Own Siggy shop...the name U have chosen 4 siggy shop M&M world is Gr8 name...I loved each and every siggy of yours...Awesome and Superb Creations Dear Thumbs Up...Well doneClapClapClap...

Do make more Siggys Nishi...and Thanks 4 pm..

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

thank you Gunjan! AWW I m glad you like them! I am really happy about it! Thanks a lot for your kind words! Hug

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

r e s e r v e d =)

I am waiting for you to unreserve EmbarrassedROFL

Originally posted by --Aditi--

congo nish on ur new shop!!!!ClapClap
u make awesum sigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot Aditi! It means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Komal_Chaudhary

Hey Nishi!
Congo for opening your own gallery..
Superb creations!
I loved MoNaya/SaJan siggies
do make more siggies
looking forward for your siggies!

Thanks a lot Komal! It means so much to meHug

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Nishuuu..!!! Shocked  OMG..! Shocked  Ok let me first come into my senses..!!1 LOL  Silly   Ok now first of all a BIG BIIIG Congo to my gal for ur SUPERRRB gallery..!!! Hug    Hug   Party   Party  Dancing       M suree u will ROCK as always..!! Cool Cool  I always used to tell you that u are a superbbb and a talented siggy maker but u always used to be sooo modest and behaved like an EB..!! Ermm ROFL  ROFL    Thumbs Down  But just seee and look at the amount of appreciation aln love that people give to you..!! Heart   Awww nishuu u have progressed EXPONENTIALLY,..!!!  Clap Clap Clap Star  

Sumiii Hug Thank you so much! It means a lot to me and you think so? Ok you are telling so I agree yeah I Rock Cool ROFLhaha yeah right my EBness but  I really can't help it. You know the reason LOL Thank you so much Sumi! I am really touched Hug

Seriously i was going through your siggies and i was like Shocked KILLER DUDE..!!! Silly  Silly   Wih i cud use them all in my siggy dabba but my slly stupid, urrrggghhh Angry kinda siggy dabba is'nt letting me store anything.. Ouch Disapprove  You know that prob na..? Broken Heart  Ok i shud better stop my EBness.. Smile ROFL
Aww you think so? Shocked Embarrassed  I know and yeah don't worry we will find a solution for it! Cool ROFL We can experiment the same on Bluefairy's dabba! I am sure we will find some solution Day DreamingROFL

^^ Blushing Blushing   Day Dreaming  Speechless.. Day Dreaming Loveeed the coloring nishhh.. Its like bringing MORE LIFE to the pic and making it look sooo   FRESH.!! Day Dreaming  Aaah..!! Ok now i will just list the siggies which made me faint at the first sight..! Smile Blushing 

AWW thanks a lot! I myself was happy with the coloringEmbarrassedDay Dreaming aww how sweet! Love you so much! Hug

^^ The text..!! OMGGG!!!!!!!!  Blushing  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Heavenlyy!!! Day Dreaming'

^^ Thats totally MoNisha-ish...!! Stern Smile  Blushing  Day Dreaming  ROFL   ROFL  *dead and rests in heaven* Day Dreaming

I know Blushing Blushing Blushing I BADLY wanted to put this one ROFL

^^ OMGGG!! Shocked  This siggy took the breath outta me gal..!! Blushing  Clap Clap  SIZZLING..!! Silly  And the way u blended the pics..!! Clap 

AWW Thank you Sumi and yeah blending..I agree with it completely Embarrassed

^^ Hayeee!!!!!!! I wish i can use it..!! Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Cool  But urgghhh siggy dabba..!!  Grrr.. Angry LOL

ROFLAWW u can use it one day EmbarrassedLOL

^^ Aahaaann..!! Wink  AnYa siggy is veryyy sweeet..!!!  And the Texts that u used that fits yar..! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Heart   

Thats all about my essay and see what ur creations  do to me..! Angry  Blushing   I wrote a looong essay..!! Shocked ROFL    ROFL  ROFL   We;; thats what i call NORMAL..!! Smile
Btw ALL THE BEST my angel for ur siggy shop..!! Hug     Hug    Hug      M sure you will IF's BEST siggy maker sooon..!!! Wink Hug    Inshallah..!! Embarrassed Heart  Mwaaah! Lovve you sooo much and m ALWAYS there for you hope you know that too..!! LOL Hug    Hug   Love u..!! Heart  Thumbs Up 

From CandYlicious! LOL Cool

Yeah only Bekaboo hit my mind Embarrassed Thanks a lot sumi Hug haha yeah it was long! Stern Smile ROFLYeah in your case this is normal Stern Smile Thank you so much Sumi Hug Hug Love youu too endless and yeah I know! why are you asking? Stern Smile ROFL Love youuu so much!Hug

Go to top