::m&m world::Pg-31 SG/D3/IPK/TVD/Req

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Banner Credits- Mohitzpari, Thank you so much 🤗

Hey guys 🤗

I am Nisha, doing my 12th in India. I have been making siggies for almost 5 months. I love making siggies. It is my passion. I had my previous shop with SajanRox11 (Manjari) and now I have decided to have my own shop.  Well about me 🤔 there is nothing much to say..But yes I LOVE Mohit to the core ❤️ Monaya mean everything to me.  And you will come to know more about me as time passes by :)

So welcome to m&mworld!🤗 Thanks Pari for such a gorgeous banner🤗 I love it endless. It is fab! Okie guys this m&m world! What is it?🤔... Yeah 😲 M for Mohit and M for Monu☺️  Monu is meee my other name related to Mohit'..Mohit+Nisha = Monu!  (clipping)🤣  So we named it m&m world. The credits for this name too goes to my sweetheart/Sister Mohitzpari ❤️(I am sure you will be smiling on reading MOHITZpari🤣)  

There are lots of people whom I want to thank for always helping me out in all the stuffs I do. Without you people's encouragement I could have never come this far.  It means a lot to me and always be with me. 

SajanRox11

-Ishita-                

Candylicious_SG

Bluefairy

Talkativetaurus

Deepti_Sajan

--blossom--

aashizin

MonayakiDeewani 

aishix

Anu_sajan4ever

-Sameena-

AttractiveAdya

ria_lovessajan

Ayesha_Luvsajan

Arshsajan

Anjali_12 

ar_sajan4ever

Charmee_Sammy

Swania_1, 

Swania_2 

-mysterygirl- 

fend 

gnaneswari 

ekta_monaya 

hiii

ItzMYattitude, 

mars

lakshmi_SG

monayafan

MohitZ-Dreamer

Monaya_sajan  

Princess_sara, 

RadhikaBhushan

rosecutie

Sajanfan004 

Sajan_RaDevBest

SajanRox

Sanaya_luv_Arti

sg_muskaan

SM_317

smart.akaisha 

Thanks a ton to all the people who commented in my shop. It means a lot to me❤️

There are many people who inspire me and they ignite the fire in me to make siggies. Without their inspiration, I am nothing.  

Mohitzpari (you mean everything to me. Do I have to say more?😆) 

-Aish129-

..Ragzz.. 

aahana86

aa123.30

-Ravjot-

Dolly18

Yulz.

I hope oneday I will be able to be like you guys😳

UPDATE 1:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675970

UPDATE 2:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675970&TPN=14

UPDATE 3:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675970&TPN=23

UPDATE 4:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675970&TPN=31

Edited by nishi_sajan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
What I can make?

I make NON - ANIMATED siggies/ Icons on all the actors/actresses. I love to try different stuffs so I have no problem in it. But I have  A BIG problem when someone bashes Monaya. Just don't bash them. 

What I cannot make?

I cannot make Animated stuffs for now. But will definitely learn to make them

RULES:

-Please provide HQ or EHQ pics.

-You can use all except for the DO NOT USE ones.

-Do not CROP/MODIFY/CLAIM my work as yours.

-If my works resembles someone please feel free to tell.

-Please provide maximum 5 pics for a siggy.

-Please use the ones you request as I put lot of  hardwork.

-The copyright is m&m/India-Forums

-You can request whenever you want, even through pms but only when the shop is Opened.

-The shop is opened when it is posted open or (O)

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
My Previous works:

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
UPDATE :

Sajan/Monaya :

SE/ Paul- Nina:

Sukriti Kandpal:

Navya:

Ranbir Kapoor:

SPECIAL STUFFS:

This is for two important people of my life. Love you girls so much 🤗 I really don't know how to say but you girls mean everything to me ❤️

FOR Pari:

FOR Miss Adorable:

SHOP STATUS: OPEN (You can request if you want to😳🤣)

Thank you once again :)

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
REEE <3<3<3

ok edit😆 Monisha Monisha Monishaaa...this name created a history 🤣 COOL so from Monisha to Monu and monu to m&m..perfect, ini?

Congo on ur gallery🤗 which u were supposed to open after a week 😃 m really happy and excited! I know making siggies relaxes ur mind and gives u so much happiness...so keep making more and more! and be happy like this always!

so what should I say now? is that anything that I haven't told u? I just LOVE ur work... specially coz u make them from ur heart!! and I can tell that just by looking at it!! love everything!! 

coming to this update, OMGGG first of all THANK U SO MUCHHH for that Mohit siggy monu! really really really means alot and u know that too! thank u for ur love u siggy😆..made me so emotional yesterday!! love it!! and love that texture use as well!

love everything else as well! specially Ranbir one❤️ and Navya ones😍 too good!  and this ofcourse

😍

and not to forget, I love this (C) as well...perfect! will tell u more about it later on! remind me!

and lastly, thanks for what u have written 🤗 really touched...u means alot to me monu and I wanna take care of u just like an elder sis...though u may not have realized but I treat u as a sis rather than a friend 😆 I tell u what I feel and u follow it as well, just like jagz😆 ( though m elder, u take more care of me, just like her as well lol) so thanks for everything...for all love and care!! 

love u so much!! mwahhh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the nameee😳 obviously re :OOO  OMG OMGGG OMGGG this is like pre editing stuff🤣 i still say you should be miss adorable not meee😃 ok i need to go look properly now..all your fault i didn't even do that🤣

i m actually editing can you believe it? :OOO I can😆 as I said i wouldn't go to sleep without editing this tonight🤣 anyway so firsttt CONGRATULATIONS MISS P❤️ i'm so happy you opened a shop<33 I loveee the banner😳 ohh even firster than that I love the name🤣 M for mohit M for Monu🤣 I know sab history already so leave it🤔🤣 but awehhh it's cute :))
and Miss P inspiration :OO i'm not surprised or shcoked actually so i'll cut that out🤔 but really that is so so so sweet of you🤗 and I'm sure that "one day" of yours will come soon ;) you are a PERFECT(yes i m using it HAHHAAA😃) younger sister to havee! oh shit. I typed thankyou and then backspaced🤣 that spoilt what i was gonna say after that🤔 damn it! so i was saying INSTEAD of thankyou, I love youu🤗🤣

the previous ones I've already seen and LOVEE especially the Mohit one😆

and in the update the first SG one OMGGG that is GORGEOUS<3 I love the way the pics sit and i lovee the blending<3 the colouring on the second is so prettyyy, makes the sig stand out😳 the Sanz one is so beautiful and solo MS waala i can see Pari already quoted it😳🤣

LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the blending on the SE one and the colouring/red heart on the second. those two are really something.. but I loveee DE so yeah🤔🤣 doesn't make a diff here cause YOU made the sig, and it's really beautiful<3

the black in the Suku one looks AMAZING - the best sig I've seen of those pics😳 Navya - OMGGG that show is pure cuteness.. love love love it and the sig as well.. Miss P perfect blending ;) I think the RK one's gotta be the best probably in the update (oops barring ONE sig you know which.. i m getting to it be patient🤔)

and AWEHHH i'm just awwing. is that NORMAL? :OOO🤣 it should be :)) because Pari's gift is awesome but mine is better hahaaa😎 in fact mine is the THE best and that you even know ki why🤣 multipurpose😳🤣 need I say more?🤣 LOVEEE the blending and the text and I've saved it to use once i take a special sig out of my dabba😃😳 

update was GORGEOUS as you Miss P❤️ love youuu..and wasn't THAT long?😆 
-miss adorable..x
Edited by -Aish129- - 12 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATULATIONS NiSHi 4 your 1st own Siggy Shop.😊 AWESOME Work of piece.Simply SUPERB Creations.👏 All siggies R really good but,These 2 are really so Cute...😳-

Please do it more...😊N Thanx 4 PM.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 12 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww shucks... MoNaya ones...😍 😍    Congo on your siggy shop.🥳
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey nisha
congratulations :)
very happy to see ur new shope
and loved the update so much
especially loved hte first sajan one you have
awsome job
do make lots more siigies

love
tanzeel
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha🤗congo on ur gallery👍🏼 and lovely stuff simply gorgeous specially the MoNaya and SaJan ones❤️ and all other r super gorgeous❤️ do make more soon