India-Forums

::m&m world::Pg-31 SG/D3/IPK/TVD/Req

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Banner Credits- Mohitzpari, Thank you so much Hug

Hey guys Hug

I am Nisha, doing my 12th in India. I have been making siggies for almost 5 months. I love making siggies. It is my passion. I had my previous shop with SajanRox11 (Manjari) and now I have decided to have my own shop.  Well about me Ermm there is nothing much to say..But yes I LOVE Mohit to the core Heart Monaya mean everything to me.  And you will come to know more about me as time passes by :)

So welcome to m&mworld!Hug Thanks Pari for such a gorgeous bannerHug I love it endless. It is fab! Okie guys this m&m world! What is it?Ermm... Yeah Shocked M for Mohit and M for MonuBlushing  Monu is meee my other name related to Mohit'..Mohit+Nisha = Monu!  (clipping)ROFL  So we named it m&m world. The credits for this name too goes to my sweetheart/Sister Mohitzpari Heart(I am sure you will be smiling on reading MOHITZpariROFL)  

There are lots of people whom I want to thank for always helping me out in all the stuffs I do. Without you people's encouragement I could have never come this far.  It means a lot to me and always be with me. 

SajanRox11

-Ishita-                

Candylicious_SG

Bluefairy

Talkativetaurus

Deepti_Sajan

--blossom--

aashizin

MonayakiDeewani 

aishix

Anu_sajan4ever

-Sameena-

AttractiveAdya

ria_lovessajan

Ayesha_Luvsajan

Arshsajan

Anjali_12 

ar_sajan4ever

Charmee_Sammy

Swania_1, 

Swania_2 

-mysterygirl- 

fend 

gnaneswari 

ekta_monaya 

hiii

ItzMYattitude, 

mars

lakshmi_SG

monayafan

MohitZ-Dreamer

Monaya_sajan  

Princess_sara, 

RadhikaBhushan

rosecutie

Sajanfan004 

Sajan_RaDevBest

SajanRox

Sanaya_luv_Arti

sg_muskaan

SM_317

smart.akaisha 

Thanks a ton to all the people who commented in my shop. It means a lot to meHeart

There are many people who inspire me and they ignite the fire in me to make siggies. Without their inspiration, I am nothing.  

Mohitzpari (you mean everything to me. Do I have to say more?LOL

-Aish129-

..Ragzz.. 

aahana86

aa123.30

-Ravjot-

Dolly18

Yulz.

I hope oneday I will be able to be like you guysEmbarrassed

UPDATE 1:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675970

UPDATE 2:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675970&TPN=14

UPDATE 3:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675970&TPN=23

UPDATE 4:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675970&TPN=31

Edited by nishi_sajan - 09 June 2011 at 2:41am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXruvyKomal_Chaudharyanishalakhani78ammykhandaniella05--softyy--SwaNia_1saniya.xsg-muskaanSIZZZLERPurpleRain1gunjan7AasthahereSM_317SwaNia_2-desiresoul-BeautifulDream.SandCastle.HealMeForever-Akriti-NaBoleTumNa...-Aastha_Mohit-rainydays..MohitzPari.-Drishti-talkativetaurusShafooPrincessBushi-Aysha-Anjilicious-Jyotika--DRoadSoFar-aa123.80aishhh.mjht_one-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evr..Akaisha....-Ayesshhaa-...VanishingDreamfendCandYlicious_SJoseph_Aaashizincharmee_sammyZumSrK...-Jia-..kavya.bAS..ragzz.DelightedHeartNadz_YuNaloverserendipity.MehRya..

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
What I can make?

I make NON - ANIMATED siggies/ Icons on all the actors/actresses. I love to try different stuffs so I have no problem in it. But I have  A BIG problem when someone bashes Monaya. Just don't bash them. 

What I cannot make?

I cannot make Animated stuffs for now. But will definitely learn to make them

RULES:

-Please provide HQ or EHQ pics.

-You can use all except for the DO NOT USE ones.

-Do not CROP/MODIFY/CLAIM my work as yours.

-If my works resembles someone please feel free to tell.

-Please provide maximum 5 pics for a siggy.

-Please use the ones you request as I put lot of  hardwork.

-The copyright is m&m/India-Forums

-You can request whenever you want, even through pms but only when the shop is Opened.

-The shop is opened when it is posted open or (O)

Edited by nishi_sajan - 03 May 2011 at 7:03pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXanishalakhani78ammykhanKomal_Chaudhary1gunjan7SwaNia_1saniya.xSIZZZLERsg-muskaan--softyy---Akriti--Aastha_Mohit-SandCastle.SwaNia_2SM_317-desiresoul-CandYlicious_S..-Ayesshhaa-...VanishingDreamaishhh.mjht_one-CreativeSoul-rainydays.-DRoadSoFar--Jyotika-.MohitzPari.samratrocks..Akaisha..-Aysha-talkativetaurusZumSrK...-Jia-..aashizincharmee_sammyAS..ragzz.DelightedHeartNadz_YuNaloverMehRya..serendipity.

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
My Previous works:

Edited by nishi_sajan - 03 May 2011 at 6:44pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXruvyrosecutieKomal_Chaudharyzobshehanishalakhani78SIZZZLERsg-muskaan1gunjan7daniella05--softyy--hazra66SwaNia_1saniya.xSwaNia_2SandCastle.XDevilsDesireX-desiresoul-BeautifulDream.Aasthahere-Aastha_Mohit-Shafoomariasrk-DRoadSoFar-.MohitzPari.PrincessBushi-Aysha-Anjilicious.VanishingDream..-Ayesshhaa-..fendCandYlicious_Sar_sajan4evr-Jyotika-..Akaisha..aishhh.mjht_oneaashizincharmee_sammyDelightedHeartZumSrK.kavya.b..-Jia-..AS..ragzz.serendipity...RamKiJanaki..MehRya..

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
UPDATE :

Sajan/Monaya :

SE/ Paul- Nina:

Sukriti Kandpal:

Navya:

Ranbir Kapoor:

SPECIAL STUFFS:

This is for two important people of my life. Love you girls so much Hug I really don't know how to say but you girls mean everything to me Heart

FOR Pari:

FOR Miss Adorable:

SHOP STATUS: OPEN (You can request if you want toStern SmileROFL)

Thank you once again :)

Edited by nishi_sajan - 03 May 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXruvyKomal_Chaudharyrosecutiezobshehanishalakhani78ammykhandaniella05hazra66SwaNia_1saniya.xSIZZZLER1gunjan7princess_sarasg-muskaanSandCastle.-desiresoul-BeautifulDream.AasthahereXDevilsDesireXSwaNia_2-Aastha_Mohit-Shafoo-Aysha-..-Ayesshhaa-..fendCandYlicious_S.VanishingDreamar_sajan4evraishhh.mjht_one-CreativeSoul--Jyotika-aa123.80..Akaisha..-DRoadSoFar-.MohitzPari.samratrocks..-Jia-..aashizincharmee_sammykavya.bDelightedHeartZumSrK.AS..ragzz.serendipity.MehRya....RamKiJanaki..

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
REEE <3<3<3Dancing

ok editLOL Monisha Monisha Monishaaa...this name created a history ROFL COOL so from Monisha to Monu and monu to m&m..perfect, ini?

Congo on ur galleryHug which u were supposed to open after a week Big smile m really happy and excited! I know making siggies relaxes ur mind and gives u so much happiness...so keep making more and more! and be happy like this always!

so what should I say now? is that anything that I haven't told u? I just LOVE ur work... specially coz u make them from ur heart!! and I can tell that just by looking at it!! love everything!! 

coming to this update, OMGGG first of all THANK U SO MUCHHH for that Mohit siggy monu! really really really means alot and u know that too! thank u for ur love u siggyLOL..made me so emotional yesterday!! love it!! and love that texture use as well!

love everything else as well! specially Ranbir oneHeart and Navya onesDay Dreaming too good!  and this ofcourse

Day Dreaming

and not to forget, I love this (C) as well...perfect! will tell u more about it later on! remind me!

and lastly, thanks for what u have written Hug really touched...u means alot to me monu and I wanna take care of u just like an elder sis...though u may not have realized but I treat u as a sis rather than a friend LOL I tell u what I feel and u follow it as well, just like jagzLOL ( though m elder, u take more care of me, just like her as well lol) so thanks for everything...for all love and care!! 

love u so much!! mwahhh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 04 May 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-DRoadSoFar-aishhh.XSilentWishesXZumSrK...-Jia-..

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
the nameeeStern Smile obviously re :OOO  OMG OMGGG OMGGG this is like pre editing stuffROFL i still say you should be miss adorable not meeeBig smile ok i need to go look properly now..all your fault i didn't even do thatROFL

i m actually editing can you believe it? :OOO I canLOL as I said i wouldn't go to sleep without editing this tonightROFL anyway so firsttt CONGRATULATIONS MISS PHeart i'm so happy you opened a shop<33 I loveee the bannerEmbarrassed ohh even firster than that I love the nameROFL M for mohit M for MonuROFL I know sab history already so leave itErmmROFL but awehhh it's cute :))
and Miss P inspiration :OO i'm not surprised or shcoked actually so i'll cut that outErmm but really that is so so so sweet of youHug and I'm sure that "one day" of yours will come soon ;) you are a PERFECT(yes i m using it HAHHAAABig smile) younger sister to havee! oh shit. I typed thankyou and then backspacedROFL that spoilt what i was gonna say after thatErmm damn it! so i was saying INSTEAD of thankyou, I love youuHugROFL

the previous ones I've already seen and LOVEE especially the Mohit oneLOL

and in the update the first SG one OMGGG that is GORGEOUS<3 I love the way the pics sit and i lovee the blending<3 the colouring on the second is so prettyyy, makes the sig stand outEmbarrassed the Sanz one is so beautiful and solo MS waala i can see Pari already quoted itStern SmileROFL

LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the blending on the SE one and the colouring/red heart on the second. those two are really something.. but I loveee DE so yeahErmmROFL doesn't make a diff here cause YOU made the sig, and it's really beautiful<3

the black in the Suku one looks AMAZING - the best sig I've seen of those picsEmbarrassed Navya - OMGGG that show is pure cuteness.. love love love it and the sig as well.. Miss P perfect blending ;) I think the RK one's gotta be the best probably in the update (oops barring ONE sig you know which.. i m getting to it be patientErmm)

and AWEHHH i'm just awwing. is that NORMAL? :OOOROFL it should be :)) because Pari's gift is awesome but mine is better hahaaaCool in fact mine is the THE best and that you even know ki whyROFL multipurposeStern SmileROFL need I say more?ROFL LOVEEE the blending and the text and I've saved it to use once i take a special sig out of my dabbaBig smileEmbarrassed 

update was GORGEOUS as you Miss PHeart love youuu..and wasn't THAT long?LOL 
-miss adorable..x

Edited by -Aish129- - 09 May 2011 at 6:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.-DRoadSoFar-XSilentWishesX.MohitzPari...-Jia-..ZumSrK.

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Res. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.aishhh.XSilentWishesX

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
res (:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--softyy--aishhh.XSilentWishesX.MohitzPari.-DRoadSoFar-ZumSrK.

Go to top