May 3rd: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1) Navya's jeeju is well cast...again seems like a very natural, ordinary everyday kind of guy...even Renuka for that matter...liked his brief interaction with his 'saali sahiba'

2) Anant showing up outside Navya's building and calling her...lol...how cool and matter of factly 😆...however Soumya's acting was patchy in this scene...she got kinda shrill and went OTT with the expressions too...I liked that bit though when he's crossed half the road and reaches the divide and Navya helplessly tells him that fine she's coming down...and he has this satisfied smile on his face😆

3) The silent eye communication b/w the sisters as Renuka helps her with the excuse to go...in general Renuka's shrill mood swings get on my last nerve but she was good in this scene😆

4) The entire road sequence...although kinda dragged...especially in the latter half😆...but the idea and symbolism of it was nice...He's been waiting for her to show up since forever...she finally shows up and he gestures for her to walk over to him and she tries...but can't reach across the heavy traffic...he sees her struggling and gives her a reassuring smile and gestures that he's walking over (natural expressions here)...Navya closing her eyes in fear in one bit seeing him struggling with the traffic too and when she opens them...lo and behold he's right next to her😆...there's a moment here that I found cute...Anant is all happy and chill and Navya is in mega awkward mode again😆...so she's looking at him, then glancing away and he gives her this look in b/w like, 'why are you being so awkward?'😆...then finally holds out his hand for her...and then starts the whole sequence of taking her hand and trying to lead her across the road...lol...it's interesting that he first asked for her hand and once she gave it to him, soon enough he switched sides and went and took her other hand instead😆...well yes cuz the traffic was on the other side so it was easier but after this also he switched hands on her a few times during the course of the whole road crossing...totally comfortable, totally at ease, in charge...while Navya's looking at him all moony eyed like "my herooo"😆...the sequence stretched on too long but I did like the idea of it...used as a metaphor to represent the obstacles that will come their way in their journey together...Navya trying but not always managing to overcome those obstacles...Anant taking the initiative...protecting her, supporting her even if their hands get seperated  in b/w once, he holds it again and finally both of them reaching their destination...

5) The AN car scene: Navya's smiles were sweet...she's all flattered and touched that he went to so much effort to get her😆

But Anant being oh so smug...lol..."tum zyada ziddi ho...agar promise rakh liya hota toh mujhe aana hi nahin padta"...and when she's telling that she genuinely couldn't come cuz of guests at home, he actually rolled his eyes😲😆...I liked the bit later on when he goes, "zidd karke laaya hoon naa...toh waapis bhi chhod dunga...*pause* lekin jab kahogi tab"😆...

Also it's like they both talk about everything but the elephant in the room...when she mentions that everyone will find it weird if they both show up together now, he's like, 'don't worry I didn't tell anyone I'm coming to get you'😆...is Anant in denial or does he just not want to PROCESS what he's doing?😆...then they're both laughing over the lies they told to get to see each other too😆

I want to see Ranbir bugging him more on this topic to get some answers out of him😆    Otherwise that creepo bhabhi is in detective mode and out for some answers of her own😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I love your posts Anu. They always tempt me to re-watch the episode again, cause half of them I am just drooling and not even paying attention to these details.

Your posts are treat to read. I always look forward to them:) so keep posting!
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

1) Navya's jeeju is well cast...again seems like a very natural, ordinary everyday kind of guy...even Renuka for that matter...liked his brief interaction with his 'saali sahiba' yup well cast characters. Everyone in Navya's family looks normal...someone you might encounter walking by or in grocery store. hehehe he seems like a nice dude..but as per the article he's going to go "gray"😳 soon.

2) Anant showing up outside Navya's building and calling her...lol...how cool and matter of factly 😆...however Soumya's acting was patchy in this scene...she got kinda shrill and went OTT with the expressions too...I liked that bit though when he's crossed half the road and reaches the divide and Navya helplessly tells him that fine she's coming down...and he has this satisfied smile on his face😆 lol she was flabbergasted and who wouldn't be?! this dude's like totally after her to get her to his house and would not rest until she's stepped in to his house and met his "lunatic" family!😆oh that smile on his face----wicked it was! This dude sure knows how to get stuff done from poor Navya.

3) The silent eye communication b/w the sisters as Renuka helps her with the excuse to go...in general Renuka's shrill mood swings get on my last nerve but she was good in this scene😆 oh that was a typical sisters moment and one can excuse Renu for her mood swings under the postpartum blues excuse i guess.😆

4) The entire road sequence...although kinda dragged yes very much dragged indeed and that awful song to top it all....especially in the latter half😆...but the idea and symbolism of it was nice hmmm didn't think of that...He's been waiting for her to show up since forever...she finally shows up and he gestures for her to walk over to him and she tries...but can't reach across the heavy traffic...he sees her struggling and gives her a reassuring smile and gestures that he's walking over (natural expressions here)...Navya closing her eyes in fear in one bit seeing him struggling with the traffic too and when she opens them...lo and behold he's right next to her😆...there's a moment here that I found cute...Anant is all happy and chill and Navya is in mega awkward mode again😆.lol that's Navya's copyrighted expression--the Dork-mode expression and somya seems a pro at it 😆..so she's looking at him, then glancing away and he gives her this look in b/w like, 'why are you being so awkward?'😆 oh i like how he gives her that look! Shaheer's doing a nice job with the display of those expressions....then finally holds out his hand for her...and then starts the whole sequence of taking her hand and trying to lead her across the road...lol...it's interesting that he first asked for her hand and once she gave it to him, soon enough he switched sides and went and took her other hand instead😆...well yes cuz the traffic was on the other side so it was easier but after this also he switched hands on her a few times during the course of the whole road crossing...totally comfortable, totally at ease, in charge...while Navya's looking at him all moony eyed like "my herooo"😆...the sequence stretched on too long but I did like the idea of it...used as a metaphor to represent the obstacles that will come their way in their journey together...Navya trying but not always managing to overcome those obstacles...Anant taking the initiative...protecting her, supporting her even if their hands get seperated  in b/w once, he holds it again and finally both of them reaching their destination...oh the metaphor! Well yeah Anant seems to be the one taking initiative while Navya follows...kinda parallels ball room dancing--- the guy leads while the girl follows (ok that was super cheesy...i am watching Dancing with the Stars on abc. blame it😆)

5) The AN car scene: Navya's smiles were sweet...she's all flattered and touched that he went to so much effort to get her😆 She was in her *blush* mode that comes after her *awkward* mode...then next comes *comfort* mode where she actually starts talking and looking him in the eye.😃 Then,finally comes her *thank you* mode where she looks on the ground, then in his eyes, then on the ground, then thanks him while smiling.

But Anant being oh so smug...lol..."tum zyada ziddi ho...agar promise rakh liya hota toh mujhe aana hi nahin padta"...and when she's telling that she genuinely couldn't come cuz of guests at home, he actually rolled his eyes😲😆...I liked the bit later on when he goes, "zidd karke laaya hoon naa...toh waapis bhi chhod dunga...*pause* lekin jab kahogi tab"😆...Dude's so smooth in a not so stereotypical *smooth* way. lol what i mean is that he already knows from Ranbeer that Navya has crush on him and he carries on his stuff making this poor girl sink even deeper in her crush but he does it in a much cleaner and saner way.😆

Also it's like they both talk about everything but the elephant in the room...when she mentions that everyone will find it weird if they both show up together now, he's like, 'don't worry I didn't tell anyone I'm coming to get you'😆...is Anant in denial or does he just not want to PROCESS what he's doing?😆...then they're both laughing over the lies they told to get to see each other too😆 I don't think he's in denial, he's just being ...i dunno. Gosh this dude's confusing me let alone poor gullible Navya! I mean why is he so much in to her? Denial...or not can't tell. i guess we're left to guess our way through when it comes to Anant.😆

I want to see Ranbir bugging him more on this topic to get some answers out of him😆    Otherwise that creepo bhabhi is in detective mode and out for some answers of her own😆

Gosh Anu, i'm getting used to your posts ...it's like i log on by the end of the day to see what you posted about the day's episode and how much yours and mine *likes* match .😆
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
wida thumbnail
ohmyy point 4 i was liek secodn half gosh  will they cross the road in half of the epii?? hurryy upp hehhehehe
liked beginning but than kinda dragged hehehe

great post keep making  :D
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Your analysis...was almost like mine especially the crossing the road thing!
But ya u put it into words because i was confused my self...im trying to understand if Anant is in denial or taking this as not a big deal or that he cares for Navya as a friend or sumthing more or wat...gosh hes soo confusing...But sooo adorable at the same time😍😳
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu😳😳Hola!😉

LOL. You seem to LIKE every episode of this show eh?😆😆😆
I just finished watching the episode ...and I quite liked it as well.😳😃

Boy!! This Shaheer Guy is very natural with enacting every scene(Well,Almost😆).
I liked him throughout the episode.😃Very genuine and sugary sweet.😛I love when he gets excited like a little kiddo seeing Navya😆😆He does this weird thing with his eyes ,getting all sparked-up .😆😆😆.Such Cuteness!😆

I missed Nimisha in today's episode.Oh well she will be there in tomorrow's episode since Anant has to introduce her to the "Special someone"😆😆

LMAO...BABY DIAPERS as an excuse?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously? How long does it take to go get the baby diapers from the store?😆😆😆😆She cant stay away from home for the longest time with THAT excuse.😆😆Oh Well! Bunch of Smartypants😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.I would kill to see a conversation like this between Daadi and Navya,once she would be back:
 Daaku Daadi:  " Diapers lene gayi thi toh khud hi diaper ho gayi kya?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Navya: HAAN DAADI🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.Wohoa...THAT would be something.More like the moment re-lived🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

As you said, I liked the whole road crossing scene as well ,mainly because of its 'foreshadowing' factor.😃 It somehow indicated that Anant will  take the risk and initiative to be with Navya's thick and thin .😛 Very  thoughtful .😳

I am wondering what is going to happen at the Bajpai House tomorrow😆😆WHY was Navya carrying the Aarti Thali?😕😆😆 .

I am loving the show so far. 😳
I am Liking Shaheer more and more everyday as far as his cheeky expression is concern😆😆.
I liked Soumya for most of the part today😆Minus her "Imma' Pop-eyed Piece" expression(Its a modified version of Black-eyed Peas btw😆😆

Love<3
Neha

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

LMAO...BABY DIAPERS as an excuse?🤣
Seriously? How long does it take to go get the baby diapers from the store?😆She cant stay away from home for the longest time with THAT excuse.😆😆Oh Well! Bunch of Smartypants🤣.I would kill to see a conversation like this between Daadi and Navya,once she would be back:
 Daaku Daadi:  " Diapers lene gayi thi toh khud hi diaper ho gayi kya?" 🤣
Navya: HAAN DAADI🤣.Wohoa...THAT would be something.More like the moment re-lived🤣.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh that would be HILARIOUS!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw i had no idea that CHEMISTS in india sell baby diapers😲
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Did they mean CVS pharmacy or Walgreens by "Chemists?"

Pop-eyed-piece!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good one Neha.

@Navya with pooja thali--No idea!  but LMAO Creepy Bhabhi definitely gone bonkers now. She even changed her last name today---From Rama Bajpai to Rama Karamchand now. HOW?!
😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

I love your posts Anu. They always tempt me to re-watch the episode again, cause half of them I am just drooling and not even paying attention to these details.

Your posts are treat to read. I always look forward to them:) so keep posting!

Aww thanks, Jen :-) I'll try to make the posts as long as the show keeps going good *touchwood*😆

@wida: Very true...that scene was just going on and on...took them half a century to cross the road...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

.lol that's Navya's copyrighted expression--the Dork-mode expression and somya seems a pro at it 😆..LMAO dork mode indeed...perfect description and yes Soumya is totally a pro at this one expression for sure😆

oh i like how he gives her that look! Shaheer's doing a nice job with the display of those expressions....Yep Shaheer did a really great job in this epi with the variety of expressions :-)

Gosh Anu, i'm getting used to your posts ...it's like i log on by the end of the day to see what you posted about the day's episode and how much yours and mine *likes* match .😆 LOLL I'm getting used to your replies too...I get to watch the epi so late so I'm always so late to join the discussions while you and LadyM have already watched it :(( lol

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Amy:😆😆LOL.Funny Indeed. DAYMN,I sooo want that scene now.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I dont know man. 😆😆😆
Methinks, In India, People usually use  "I am going to the Chemist" while they mean " I am going to the pharmacy".😆😆Its just the way they articulate things😆😆😆
So, I assume , she meant Pharmacy when she said Chemist!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣BUT WHO CARES??? Who spend 2-3 hours at the chemist's anyways?????Unless, offcourse you have some "personal" interest in the guy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bow down to Renuka for the IDEA. 😆😆

Oh..I call her pop-eyed-piece since forever now...😆😆 She has managed to maintain that expression from a long time now.😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣AMYYY AMY AMY... LOL. You are sucha' cutie😆😆ROFL... Dont take it literally darling!! She did not change her last name to Karamchand😆😆 . Karamchand, was the popular detective from a detective show ... and she was just addressing herself as a "detective" when she said RAMMA KARAMCHAND.😆😆