Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 6)

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Joined: 07 July 2006
Posts: 8313

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

Originally posted by return_to_hades

As an American citizen

1) I DO NOT support the Tea Party and the likes of Sarah Palin, Peter King, etc and their fire brand of politics that not just targets Muslims but is racist and bigoted towards all American minorties in general.

2) I DO NOT support water boarding and other inhuman torture methods used by the previous regime

3) I DO NOT support the war in Iraq and believe that it was a misguided American effort that caused heartbreaking loss of life. Not just of peaceful Iraqi civilians, but our soldiers as well. Both deserved better.

4) I DO NOT believe that Pakistan is a terrorist nation or all Pakistanis are terrorist. Nor do I harbor such feelings towards any Muslim or minority.

However,  also

1) I DO Support Leon Pannetta as the chief of CIA and his method and judgment of things. Our intelligence has heightened under his direction.

2) I DO support our troops because no matter what they have chosen to risk their lives for our safety. When they make mistakes, I agree that they should bear the consequences, but I they do have my full respect and support.

3) I DO support increasing troops in Afghanistan and Pakistan, especially Pakistan now that Osama was found there and it is but logical that he has built a network in the region.

4) I DO believe that military aid in Pakistan should be completely cut off.  The Pakistan government is either involved or incompetent, that means either they knew or they are complete stupid idiots. So even if they are innocent, you don't want bumbling idiots when you fight a global war on terror. USA can still give humanitarian aid in Pakistan through our troops.

5) I DO believe that Osama Bin laden was an evil person who deserved to die and I could careless if he was shot point blank unarmed. I don't think he deserves any respectful burial either. I'd rather scoop up roadkill and perform funeral rites for them, than care about this man's last rites.

6) I DO believe that most Pakistanis, Middle Easterners as well as most Muslims are actually good peaceful people. They are either under bad or incompetent regime or emotionally susceptible to be brainwashed with terror. Like Egypt, Libya and many other countries Pakistanis need to rise up and demand secular democracy and nations like USA, UK, India and the UN can help them at that.

Clearly its not black and white. You really cannot call all Americans are evil or all  Muslims are evil, but you have to be willing to admit the shortcomings on each side. I'm willing to admit American shortcomings and am a scathing critic of USA when I feel they are wrong - there are many other Americans who will do that. I hope people realize that and look at their shortcomings as well instead of just blaming USA for being evil all the time.

@ 3: So that those military troops can kill more and more innocent people :/


LOL that's exactly what U.S wants. i hope Pakistan builds an even stronger military (eff the government i hate it ) and does what's best for the country. and get the Americans outta there. As a pakistani i do not want them there and i am sure most pakistanis do not want them in their country as well. We don't want your soldiers dying in our country and then we will have to hear "how many innocent soldiers died fighting for us n all that) spare their lives Big smile but i do agree  said pakistan needs to speak up against their disgusting corrupt government!


P.S: befoore yall start attacking me: I do not support Osama. i do not see him as a hero or as a leader. whatever he did, he gave pakistanis and muslims  bad name!


Edited by anu-pre4eva - 04 May 2011 at 3:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lost-angel-Maha-

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 3080

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Obama Confirms Bin Laden Photos Will NOT Be Released

Filed under: Politik > Barack Obama

time-magazine-osama__opt1.jpg

It's better this way, we think. We know we don't want to nor need to see them. The deed has been done - let's just leave it at that.

In an interview President Obama just shot with Steve Kroft for this Sunday's 60 Minutes, he confirmed that he won't be releasing post-mortem images of Osama bin Laden. According to Obama, there is no need to show the gruesome photos just to prove the man's death. He explains: Read the rest of this entry Read the rest of this entry Read the rest of this entry

"The risks of release outweigh the benefits. Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East. Imagine how the American people would react if Al Qaida killed one of our troops or military leaders, and put photos of the body on the internet. Osama bin Laden is not a trophy - he is dead and let's now focus on continuing the fight until Al Qaida has been eliminated."

Very sensible. We stand behind our leader on this decision.

But do U?

We hear these pictures are not for the faint of heart, but do U still feel like U need/want to see them? And, is it because U want proof or is it for some other reason?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

article I read today, FYI the pic floating around the net is not real because US government hasn't relased anything.



Edited by PandorasBox - 04 May 2011 at 3:43pm
Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Joined: 07 July 2006
Posts: 8313

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Osama bin Laden is not a trophy - he is dead and let's now focus on continuing the fight until Al Qaida has been eliminated."

LOL @ osama is not a trophy. any way  i hope they can soon eliminate the Al Qaida.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 24267

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

Originally posted by Aliyaafridi



@ 3: So that those military troops can kill more and more innocent people :/


LOL that's exactly what U.S wants. i hope Pakistan builds an even stronger military (eff the government i hate it ) and does what's best for the country. and get the Americans outta there. As a pakistani i do not want them there and i am sure most pakistanis do not want them in their country as well. We don't want your soldiers dying in our country and then we will have to hear "how many innocent soldiers died fighting for us n all that) spare their lives Big smile but i do agree  said pakistan needs to speak up against their disgusting corrupt government!


P.S: befoore yall start attacking me: I do not support Osama. i do not see him as a hero or as a leader. whatever he did, he gave pakistanis and muslims  bad name!


I sympathize with the sentiments of Pakistanis. No sovereign nation can tolerate a foreign power on their soil, especially when the life of innocent people is at stake. However, I hope you can understand our predicament as Americans (and rest of the world). Pakistan was supposed to be our ally. Billions of dollars from our country were sent to Pakistan so your government can be strong and stable, that is billions of dollars that could have been our hard earned income. But the world's most wanted was found in a city close to your capital, not just anywhere close but right next to a military base. He was there for six whole years and your government knew nothing. I hope you can understand how and why this trust is permanently shattered and will take a long time to rebuild.

 

Take a moment of pause and think for your own people.  Can you imagine in those six years how many poor rural people and children he could have recruited to his cause? Can you imagine how many ordinary farmers and merchants struck with hard times have been brainwashed to be part of the terror network? Can you imagine that the billions of dollars that could have made your life better, your people and country better could have gone to become a part of this terrorism? Are you truly confident that the good people in your government, the good people of your country have the strength, the power, the determination to take on those who are evil on your own and prevail? The good people of Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, could not have broken the shackles of their corrupt regimes if not for western powers providing some assurance that they would stand by the innocent if needed. The United States and other nations are not against Pakistan or Islam. The only thing we are against is terrorism and its consequences. You have to realize that we do have more resources at our disposal than you. Perhaps if you would consider as allies and not the enemies we could actually help you.

 

Lets not forget the fight against terrorism has to go on. Whether its fought by Americans or by the good Pakistanis, the sad heartbreaking truth is there will be loss of innocent life.




Edited by return_to_hades - 04 May 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12frostycricketfan1MagixXLost-angel-Gaganjot-AreYaar

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 4798

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

Originally posted by return_to_hades

As an American citizen

1) I DO NOT support the Tea Party and the likes of Sarah Palin, Peter King, etc and their fire brand of politics that not just targets Muslims but is racist and bigoted towards all American minorties in general.

2) I DO NOT support water boarding and other inhuman torture methods used by the previous regime

3) I DO NOT support the war in Iraq and believe that it was a misguided American effort that caused heartbreaking loss of life. Not just of peaceful Iraqi civilians, but our soldiers as well. Both deserved better.

4) I DO NOT believe that Pakistan is a terrorist nation or all Pakistanis are terrorist. Nor do I harbor such feelings towards any Muslim or minority.

However,  also

1) I DO Support Leon Pannetta as the chief of CIA and his method and judgment of things. Our intelligence has heightened under his direction.

2) I DO support our troops because no matter what they have chosen to risk their lives for our safety. When they make mistakes, I agree that they should bear the consequences, but I they do have my full respect and support.

3) I DO support increasing troops in Afghanistan and Pakistan, especially Pakistan now that Osama was found there and it is but logical that he has built a network in the region.

4) I DO believe that military aid in Pakistan should be completely cut off.  The Pakistan government is either involved or incompetent, that means either they knew or they are complete stupid idiots. So even if they are innocent, you don't want bumbling idiots when you fight a global war on terror. USA can still give humanitarian aid in Pakistan through our troops.

5) I DO believe that Osama Bin laden was an evil person who deserved to die and I could careless if he was shot point blank unarmed. I don't think he deserves any respectful burial either. I'd rather scoop up roadkill and perform funeral rites for them, than care about this man's last rites.

6) I DO believe that most Pakistanis, Middle Easterners as well as most Muslims are actually good peaceful people. They are either under bad or incompetent regime or emotionally susceptible to be brainwashed with terror. Like Egypt, Libya and many other countries Pakistanis need to rise up and demand secular democracy and nations like USA, UK, India and the UN can help them at that.

Clearly its not black and white. You really cannot call all Americans are evil or all  Muslims are evil, but you have to be willing to admit the shortcomings on each side. I'm willing to admit American shortcomings and am a scathing critic of USA when I feel they are wrong - there are many other Americans who will do that. I hope people realize that and look at their shortcomings as well instead of just blaming USA for being evil all the time.

@ 3: So that those military troops can kill more and more innocent people :/


LOL that's exactly what U.S wants. i hope Pakistan builds an even stronger military (eff the government i hate it ) and does what's best for the country. and get the Americans outta there. As a pakistani i do not want them there and i am sure most pakistanis do not want them in their country as well. We don't want your soldiers dying in our country and then we will have to hear "how many innocent soldiers died fighting for us n all that) spare their lives Big smile but i do agree  said pakistan needs to speak up against their disgusting corrupt government!


P.S: befoore yall start attacking me: I do not support Osama. i do not see him as a hero or as a leader. whatever he did, he gave pakistanis and muslims a bad name!


I am glad you are able to laugh about such a serious matter...

And about Pakistan's 'even stronger military'...the less said the better...Isn't SOB caught right in their backyard???

And if the US army wasn't there, wonder when or if SOB would ever be caught...

Yes the citizens need to speak up and question the humiliation they are being subjected to...Not just the government but their military too let them down..(I thought military and the government are supposed to be hand in gloves in the country's administration...Its shocking to know that in Pakistan's case its apparently not true...)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Joined: 07 July 2006
Posts: 8313

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
@ return_to_hades: I do not support terrorism and I curse the people who have made innocent children and given them wrong information about Islam and making them kill in names of religion. I don't like the Al Qaida and i Dont like the TAliban. But what I fail to understand is IF pakistan did support Osama then they would have helped him escape. I mean they helped US andd now they are in trouble. Al Qaida threatened pakistan. And pakistanis arent stupid that they wouldnt know helicopters in the sky  and foreigners landing in their country you know what i mean right?
I would support America if their intentions were right. I am sorry but their intentions arent right. I dont wanna bring Iraq in but they tried to "help" iraq and ended up destroying them.

Pakistan's government is corrupt and  USA cannot help them. I think power lies within the people of the nation and history has proved that! they need to stand up. And I pray to all the pakistanis in pakistan that please stand up for your own country. I don't trust the american government neither do i trust pakistan's government

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lost-angel-Maha-Alu-

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Joined: 07 July 2006
Posts: 8313

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
@cricketfan: pakistan's military is the only thing keeping pakistan from getting invaded.
and  nice to know that u r glad to see me laugh Wacko


cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 4798

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

@cricketfan: pakistan's military is the only thing keeping pakistan from getting invaded.
and  nice to know that u r glad to see me laugh Wacko




How did they not know that Osama was right under their nose??The military who is supposed to take care of the national security, is today standing witness to all the humiliation and not saying anything???Please, if this is not a matter to worry about, I don't know what is...I truly feel bad for the common man in the Pakistan who is innocent and clueless and who wants to live a peaceful  life as anybody else in the rest of the world...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixXAreYaar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bin Laden's son, 16, in web terror rant

2

Author: uknaik99   Replies: 13   Views: 1438

uknaik99 13 1438 17 July 2008 at 12:27pm by ImPerfection
Who killed Aarushi?

Author: uknaik99   Replies: 3   Views: 2150

uknaik99 3 2150 22 May 2008 at 10:09pm by raj5000
Osama Bin Laden Dead or Alive????

Author: CuteFairy91   Replies: 8   Views: 883

CuteFairy91 8 883 29 September 2006 at 5:25pm by BanjonSharib_fa
Osama bin Laden-

Author: sq174121   Replies: 9   Views: 1099

sq174121 9 1099 28 August 2006 at 8:07am by Minnie
Is Bin Laden is Spiritual Hero??!!?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -Believe-   Replies: 49   Views: 4025

-Believe- 49 4025 30 January 2006 at 6:29pm by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index