Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 13)

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

and common pakistanis? have u personally people living in pakistan?

listen...these type of questions do not make any sense...I can also ask u if u were u inside the white house to know what our President was doing or thinking...because u are blaming USA for everything...you don't have to be everywhere to know about things...u see things, hear things and form opinions ...what u and I are stating here is merely our opinions...nothing else...so stop asking these questions...not very mature...

You were generalizing a whole nation without thinking once how many problems they go through!
U Hear from the media na which does not show a perspective of all those pakistani but just the ones they want to show as badBig smile

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

the alqaida and talibans are EVERYWHERE in pakistan lol! the military can't just attack them and bomb all the civilians.
and its a fact : PAKISTAN HATES THEIR GOVERNMENT! it's corrupt! why dont u believe it. not just me, but pakistanis HATE their government.

Then stop thinking about the rest of the world and focus on the problems in your own backyard. Pakistan needs a citizens revolution to establish secular democracy. If the people say enough of Al-Qaeda and Taliban and rise in the right direction. Then every country in the world will have to back off and let democracy run its course.

u ask why their angry with usa and india and israel? pakistan ka jo bacha kucha tha voh bhi inlogo ne barbaad kardia esp usa! i will praiise USA after they i stop seeing headlines like Pakistan is a terrorist nation.

If that is the case then you ought to start praising USA now.

Officially the United States of America considers Pakistan as an ally and military aid to Pakistan is on our Federal Budget.
George W. Bush declared Pakistan as an ally in the war against terror.
Despite recent events and pressure, the Obama administration refuses to blacklist Pakistan as a terrorist state because they understand it is 50-50.

Now if other nations and sensationalist news media say Pakistan is a terrorist nation, don't hold it against USA.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ts9787hindu4lyfMagixXRapierFaraan92blue-ice.AreYaar

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

Originally posted by blue-ice

and common pakistanis? have u personally people living in pakistan?

listen...these type of questions do not make any sense...I can also ask u if u were u inside the white house to know what our President was doing or thinking...because u are blaming USA for everything...you don't have to be everywhere to know about things...u see things, hear things and form opinions ...what u and I are stating here is merely our opinions...nothing else...so stop asking these questions...not very mature...

You were generalizing a whole nation without thinking once how many problems they go through!
U Hear from the media na which does not show a perspective of all those pakistani but just the ones they want to show as badBig smile

u r forgetting again...my best friend is a Pakistani...and of course media too...but when Osama was found directly under the nose of Pak military...why would it need any perspective...isin't it a fact now...and BTW...I hate ur govt and u hate ur govt...i hate terrorism and u hate terrorism...see how similar we are...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92AreYaar

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

do u live in pakistan? then how do you know the current issues and situations in pakistan? lool
i visited recently my family lives there. mujhe in cheezon ki khabar hoti haiLOL

nope I neverever visited Pakistan and knowing I am an Indian Citizen, Pak govt will never let me land there...  I'm telling through the account of Pakistani friends here, they often mention "failed state"..

there are other ways to get into pakistanWink i am sure indians and pakistanis know that
aur bahut dafa ho bhi chuka hai.or hota bhi hai

I repeat my question why is USA so worried about pakistan? Why not Gaza? Why not kashmir? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lost-angel

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

for those that believe pakistan helps al qaida

Ahmed Quraishi: It was very surprising to even the most hardened skeptics here in Pakistan to hear a US secretary of state saying this, because despite all we heard during the eight years of President [George W.] Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, no American official accused Pakistan or 'rogue elements' in the country of supporting or protecting al-Qaeda. If ever there were any grievances with Pakistan on this count, they were mostly focused on that Pakistan had done a very good job of cooperating with the Americans on al-Qaeda, but that progress was still lacking on the Afghan Taliban and its leadership. So in the entire eight years since September 11, no US official actually criticized Pakistan by saying Pakistan was somehow trying to protect al-Qaeda.

Second, the facts contradict what the secretary of state said. Everybody knows the vast number of al-Qaeda operatives that have been arrested have been arrested in Pakistan. And the big fish names, although there is close cooperation between the CIA and ISI [Inter-Services Intelligence], were arrested thanks to crucial information coming from Pakistani intelligence sources. This is, of course, natural seeing as it is our country, and it's only to be expected that the ISI and other Pakistani government agencies should be at the forefront of finding these people. And they did.

And three, another crucial point is that if we're going to throw blame at each other, then frankly speaking it is Pakistan that needs to complain–and complain loudly–at the failure of US intelligence and the US military back in late November and early December 2001 to corner and arrest Osama bin Laden. If you remember the battle in Tora Bora on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, that battle was instrumental at providing an escape route to the al-Qaeda chief and his liuetenanats. And the biggest blame for that actually goes to US intelligence, which relied on unreliable Afghan warlords on the ground who apparently took money, probably from al-Qaeda operatives, and let Osama bin Laden escape.

So if anyone should be complaining it should be the Pakistanis, who now have to deal with this country's mess, basically because many of these people who should have been eliminated in Afghanistan were able to disperse and mostly head for Pakistan. And this is mostly because of the thin American presence in Afghanistan, the poorly secured military presence in that country and of course the poorly secured border.

Lost-angel

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Now do we STILL want U.S's help after this?Ermm

so they can create more of a mess?

Lost-angel

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
LOL

Ahmed Quraishi: It was very surprising to even the most hardened skeptics here in Pakistan to hear a US secretary of state saying this, because despite all we heard during the eight years of President [George W.] Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, no American official accused Pakistan or 'rogue elements' in the country of supporting or protecting al-Qaeda. If ever there were any grievances with Pakistan on this count, they were mostly focused on that Pakistan had done a very good job of cooperating with the Americans on al-Qaeda, but that progress was still lacking on the Afghan Taliban and its leadership. So in the entire eight years since September 11, no US official actually criticized Pakistan by saying Pakistan was somehow trying to protect al-Qaeda.

Second, the facts contradict what the secretary of state said. Everybody knows the vast number of al-Qaeda operatives that have been arrested have been arrested in Pakistan. And the big fish names, although there is close cooperation between the CIA and ISI [Inter-Services Intelligence], were arrested thanks to crucial information coming from Pakistani intelligence sources. This is, of course, natural seeing as it is our country, and it's only to be expected that the ISI and other Pakistani government agencies should be at the forefront of finding these people. And they did.

And three, another crucial point is that if we're going to throw blame at each other, then frankly speaking it is Pakistan that needs to complain'and complain loudly'at the failure of US intelligence and the US military back in late November and early December 2001 to corner and arrest Osama bin Laden. If you remember the battle in Tora Bora on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, that battle was instrumental at providing an escape route to the al-Qaeda chief and his liuetenanats. And the biggest blame for that actually goes to US intelligence, which relied on unreliable Afghan warlords on the ground who apparently took money, probably from al-Qaeda operatives, and let Osama bin Laden escape.

So if anyone should be complaining it should be the Pakistanis, who now have to deal with this country's mess, basically because many of these people who should have been eliminated in Afghanistan were able to disperse and mostly head for Pakistan. And this is mostly because of the thin American presence in Afghanistan, the poorly secured military presence in that country and of course the poorly secured border.

Good Article They failed because of there mistakes
this time i am sure they succeeded because of cooperation with Pakistan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaraudersLost-angel-Maha-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

And three, another crucial point is that if we're going to throw blame at each other, then frankly speaking it is Pakistan that needs to complain'and complain loudly'at the failure of US intelligence and the US military back in late November and early December 2001 to corner and arrest Osama bin Laden. If you remember the battle in Tora Bora on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, that battle was instrumental at providing an escape route to the al-Qaeda chief and his liuetenanats. And the biggest blame for that actually goes to US intelligence, which relied on unreliable Afghan warlords on the ground who apparently took money, probably from al-Qaeda operatives, and let Osama bin Laden escape.

WOW...can't believe...how lucky the Govt/military of Pakistan is...with this kind of thinking and logic why would they make any efforts to grow a spine...they are incompetent and yet the citizens blame other countries...they don't even have to defend themselves...how absolutely lucky...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MagixXRapierFaraan92AreYaar

Go to top