Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post (Page 55)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
ya defense will show up later.. they r gearing up.. in fact i am supposed to be doing interrogation first.. so its ok if defense takes their extended kit kat brk.. 

jai, how did u like it btw?

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Clap very nice writing , Aksh Smile tumne jaise ache se characters ko explain kiya...unke haav-bhaav likhe...everything feels so real..very true to their characters. Smile Billu, mikhael, rps...u have done very good justice to explain everyone's precise nature and expected behavior...loved reading it Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
thnx, i wish the show wud show some details.. har baar kuch expect karte hai aur kuch aur hota hai.. not that we dont like the trak but we r very perfectionist type audience i suppose.. we like details that emphasize the true characteristics of each person Tongue

zach

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

thnx, i wish the show wud show some details.. har baar kuch expect karte hai aur kuch aur hota hai.. not that we dont like the trak but we r very perfectionist type audience i suppose.. we like details that emphasize the true characteristics of each person Tongue

yeah, sometime they rush the things sooo much. and in next few episodes, story will move very crazily !!!Angry gonna be full of twists and turns in a short time frame  ..

You all actually notice and love everything so deeply...no wonder,  you can capture and visualize all the details ! Smile a guy like me, in general,  can never be so attentive and appreciative  of such fine details...EmbarrassedLOL

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
jai, i don't suppose u watch the epi 4-5 times like me..not bak to bak at least Tongue since i write a take on most days, i watch the epi a couple of times n specifically focus on the expressions.. plus expressions of Karan, Kritz n Mohan ji ke nahi dekha toh phir kya dekha!! Day Dreaming

i can comfortably say i have watched this season up until today's epi atleast 4 times fully... pagalon ki fauj se aur kuch expect nahi kar sakte na..Wacko

zach

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
wow !!!! nice, Aksh !LOL  mai to ek baar hi dekh paata...woh bhi shaam ko college se aane ke baad...jitna ek baar me samajh me aata usi samajh ko use karke yaha kuch views padh leta or kabhi kabhi views express karta Smile

aksh4IF

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Hey guyss, 
what happening here, just dropped by for a bit. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zachaksh4IF

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
kittoo...i was explaining to Aksh how do a guy see KMH ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL guys can never be as attentive or loving as girls in such matters LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khat2027aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index