Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey congrats guys on the new thread! OMG 30 pages already! I'm on pyaar ke dushman side! cant believe it but will join you guys in a bit!
kavyasam thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
for the whole page 6 👏👏👏👏👏

AKSH -   👏👏👏👏👏  superb post on videographer.   ek teer se ktinon ki band bajadi.  hillarious as it was  ASA's shut up!!  was mindblowing,  that too to judge jannat  😲🤣🤣 .  post the video grapher part in ML also na 🤣🤣🤣

imtiaz -   👏👏👏👏👏  superb  questioning of ASA,  uski bhi suspension karadi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  ,  do suspended, ek vampire, ek coma mein 🤣🤣  kya idea hi sir ji maan gaye ⭐️

Jannat - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   dolly bindra ????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  amazing ya,  ab bolo kaun kisse better hai 🤣🤣 . 

u guys are two much ,  not able to stop laughing. 🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
princess - hi!! koi toh aaye mere team me!! jaldi jaldi 🤗

harsha - i can understand!! the other day i was in the computer lab finishing up an assignment.. i read some part, dunno which.. i tried controlling so much n then suddenly i snorted out on to my laptop screen.. aah the looks i got.. but it was all worth it..

@pfaujis!!! yay! p6 rocked!! yippee!! n bevda lawyer is going!! yippee!! ab bas TB article ki dhajjiyan udani hai!!

p.s. sorry for making the one on the videographer so long.. my imagination was running wild.. i actually wrote a part of him telling his history.. it was quite interesting too.. how ekta found him yrs ago, when he was walking on a lonely road to alibagh and he witnessed an accident.. then that guy was thought to be dead but then lo behold, the guy was alive wid amnesia in delhi n ullu cloakbooter helped that family in finding their son n etc..  any guesses who the dead guy was?? *wink wink*

but its not contributing to the case at all.. it was purely a vent for me n am sure for all of u.. i will add another disclaimer that ppl read it in leisure!! 
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
hi everyone.

mein aaj phir se madam se sir ji ban gaye. maine kis hospital mein sex change karwaya koi bataiye mujhe.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

today is sudhir's turn for interrogation or do u guys have someone else in mind ?

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Imi...not sure if the court wil open today unless we bring CVs to the stand... did u here the news??? KMH gonna end...
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
hi rosh

yes i have heard the news. so shocking. theese ppl always need a bashing they never give us a day in peace.

i think today we should sort them out leave the court for today
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DVs ko khada karna hi padega!! lets write up something for that n post it to the KMH page! what say?
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
good idea.

cos this decision should be changed. they have so many other crap show which they can end why kmh
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone (:
Didd you hear the news 😡
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

hi everyone.

mein aaj phir se madam se sir ji ban gaye. maine kis hospital mein sex change karwaya koi bataiye mujhe.🤣🤣🤣🤣

today is sudhir's turn for interrogation or do u guys have someone else in mind ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  gallti  hogayi madam ji maaf kardo ,  yeh ullu's ko interrogate karne ki asar hai.