Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 45

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

good job ari 👏. now mickey is frustated it is easier to get the truth out of him. why no cross-examination of RPS ?  he could reveal what's the past enemity with him and KSA.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!!!!
58 pgs!!! My god!! Mjhe 58 pgs ka hw mila hai!! Will i have to read all the 58 pgs!!😆 jst kidding...i will deffo read them!!

Haha...meri holidays shuru bhi nhi hui nd already itna bada hw milgaya!!😭😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Imi RPS is very shrewd calculative and intelligent e wont make slip ups or mistakes so getting anything out of him in a public court will be highly unlike his charecter
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
will do Ari.. RPS ka almost done.. hez very hard to write.. pata hi nahi chal raha ki kya likhun!!

hey Im, naina.. 

thnx lara

n ML!! proud of u.. court thread ke success par, aur humare impeccable logic aur reasoning par 👏
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi guys ML master laywers r here now kavya is missing in your gang.

ari you are right RPS will be hard to get info out but he does hold the main raaz. i wont think of him so will leave you guys to tackle him.i will choose the easy ones.

aksh i can understand we have to keep RPS in character.all the best you have the hardest job and have handling everything so well on your own you have given us all a challenge.
aksh4IF thumbnail
k am done wid RPS.. someone tell me how it is.
aksh4IF thumbnail
k i dunno if u guyz read it before or after but i added the last para just now.. the one abt arjun's thoughts.
kavyasam thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  Aksh  and  Ari,   good ones,   RPS   testimony was superb ,  finally arjun  knows the true RPS and now we are close to the culprit  with Ari  questioning.  👍🏼
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
So close yet so far kavya theres a lot more to come before BT soaps ki tarah khichenge hum bhi yeh 🤣

And thanks for the compli's 😳
kavyasam thumbnail
haan haan zaroor kheenchenge na,  we will have to tackle everyone who troubled arjun 😈.   will now go and add the extras I want to add for amrit,  edit karke phir bataungi.