India-Forums

**Spoiler!(winning team) 6/7 May** (Page 5)

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Dhrarmesh sir is a good dancer but its also a fact that he's a better choreographer than a dancer & also he gets "all those wah wahi" mainly coz he's a dance master not bcoz he's a "good" dancer..

Where Siddesh i feel is more graceful,expressive & versatile than D-Sir..
Josh should have won last week as well..I mean Punit over Mayuresh ? Seriously !

anyway thanks for sharing..Looking forward to the episode.

Edited by piya2025 - 04 May 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniagop94Its_Sashpigbelly4myfeetgilmores

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
HEY, I SHOULD BE A FORTUNE TELLER! WANT TO KNOW WHY? 
I predicted EXACTLY these results for this week. SURPRISE SURPRISE.
Dsir lost to Siddhesh (how? I don't know..but he just had to because Josh HAD to win this week.)

Congrats Zee tv for making it SUCH a scripted show! I am not upset about the decision in general..but the fact that ALL the decisions are SCRIPTED! How is IT a reality show? NOTHING is real..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9gop94

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Siddhesh Losing to Dharmesh is no shock for me bcoz siddhesh is a complete dancer and dharmesh is not dharmesh needs to work on his expressions
Now wen Josh team won  Jalwa team supporters wud say this show is scripted Wow this was quite expected

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gop94pigbelly4myfeetHashiBoo

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

why is it they r putting rutu vaishu for duos over and over again, it sure is boring to watch same performers performing over and over again,no matter how good they are
I agree. Team Jalwa needs to stop putting Ruturaj and Vaishnavi up for duos again and again! I want to see some different and fresh pairings. Isn't that the whole point of this show anyways? People who have never paired up before, getting a chance to perform together? 

Originally posted by Shastradhari

eventhough DID1 is arrogant, but they have aid the truth. I want DID2 to win..But Uma-Gaiti is not bringing the full potential out...DID1 choreo u see variation..I know i dont like their comments, but its true..bring some variation id DID2 team..they r able to do it!!!
Great point. I really don't think the DID 2 team is showing much variation with their dance styles at all. Especially with the group dances. It's the same hip-hop stuff every week. The DID 1 team has been showing us such different styles of dance every week. Taking risks, despite these risks causing them to loose marks. Even with their duets, DID 1 has shown more variety and different styles of dance than DID 1. I wish the DID 2 team choreos would challenge these guys more. 

Josh winning this week is expected of course. It remains to be seen whether Siddesh really deserved to win over Dharmesh or not. But I am really not surprised. Siddesh is a much better overall performer than Dharmesh since he has the advantage with his expressions. He is much better with bringing that depth and variation in his dance even within a single style of dance. Anyways, both these guys are awesome so the takkar should be really exciting to watch either way. I'm excited. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniagop94hindu4lyf-Mink-

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by --Rachna--

@ Shivani - Josh didn't lose 3 weeks in a row LOL They won in the first week Tongue

But YAY, I'm happy for Josh! Big smile
Hey dont u take their glory away from them!TongueLOL

Hey how r u? Its been a while...

The glory will be Josh's only Tongue

I've been good, just a little busy. How about you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

@ Shivani - Josh didn't lose 3 weeks in a row LOL They won in the first week Tongue

But YAY, I'm happy for Josh! Big smile
Hey dont u take their glory away from them!TongueLOL

Hey how r u? Its been a while...

The glory will be Josh's only Tongue

I've been good, just a little busy. How about you?

Lol yea I just realised they won twice in a row not thrice. But looks like now its a draw 2 all? Damn I really want Jalwa to win in the end but all good Iam enjoying all the performances (more than everyone's trash talks if u know what I mean Wink)

Yea same here been really busy. This is the forum I have been visiting the most. Will be visiting Fiji some this year. Hopefully wont get stuck there cos of a cyclone again lol.
Hey have u voted on my dating poll this time? Iam guessing u wud vote for Mayu.Tongue

Payal9

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Lol yea I just realised they won twice in a row not thrice. But looks like now its a draw 2 all? Damn I really want Jalwa to win in the end but all good Iam enjoying all the performances (more than everyone's trash talks if u know what I mean Wink)

Yea same here been really busy. This is the forum I have been visiting the most. Will be visiting Fiji some this year. Hopefully wont get stuck there cos of a cyclone again lol.
Hey have u voted on my dating poll this time? Iam guessing u wud vote for Mayu.Tongue

Sorry for my really late reply, I don't come to this forum (or even on IF) you see Tongue LOL

Well there was a tie for the 3rd week after Shiamak changed his marks and filhaal Josh is winning Dancing Next week Jalwa will probably win and then there will be no winners Ermm LOL You want Jalwa to win and I want Josh to win Tongue

Awww you're coming to Fiji Big smile Haha yeah Fiji wass getting wayy too many cyclones Ouch Hopefully, there isn't any when you come here LOL

Of course I voted for Mayuresh Embarrassed How can I vote for anyone else Wink

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Sorry for my really late reply, I don't come to this forum (or even on IF) you see Tongue LOL

Well there was a tie for the 3rd week after Shiamak changed his marks and filhaal Josh is winning Dancing Next week Jalwa will probably win and then there will be no winners Ermm LOL You want Jalwa to win and I want Josh to win Tongue

Awww you're coming to Fiji Big smile Haha yeah Fiji wass getting wayy too many cyclones Ouch Hopefully, there isn't any when you come here LOL

Of course I voted for Mayuresh Embarrassed How can I vote for anyone else Wink

Lol yea Iam bored from this forum now. Its too dead! Mihir took all the fun away from here lol. He made the forum more entertaining.  Oh well... I will be coming some time around June to July. Hopefully Suva will be facing great weather around that time and hoping its not too hot. But then again that may be a good thing cos it would be peak winter here in Auckland. Damn I have not been to a Hibiscus festival in sooo many years. That happens around August ryt? Ouch

Hehe yea I knew u wud have chosen him. I wish Salman could have been on that list. I would have definitely chosen him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index