Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Siddhu is a great dancer in all aspects so I am not surprised  (though I hate his attitude😑) but feel why the hell against D sirπŸ˜”...waiting to watch the episode.
Thanks!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dhrarmesh sir is a good dancer but its also a fact that he's a better choreographer than a dancer & also he gets "all those wah wahi" mainly coz he's a dance master not bcoz he's a "good" dancer..

Where Siddesh i feel is more graceful,expressive & versatile than D-Sir..
Josh should have won last week as well..I mean Punit over Mayuresh ? Seriously !

anyway thanks for sharing..Looking forward to the episode.
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HEY, I SHOULD BE A FORTUNE TELLER! WANT TO KNOW WHY? 
I predicted EXACTLY these results for this week. SURPRISE SURPRISE.
Dsir lost to Siddhesh (how? I don't know..but he just had to because Josh HAD to win this week.)

Congrats Zee tv for making it SUCH a scripted show! I am not upset about the decision in general..but the fact that ALL the decisions are SCRIPTED! How is IT a reality show? NOTHING is real..
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Siddhesh Losing to Dharmesh is no shock for me bcoz siddhesh is a complete dancer and dharmesh is not dharmesh needs to work on his expressions
Now wen Josh team won  Jalwa team supporters wud say this show is scripted Wow this was quite expected
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tannistha

why is it they r putting rutu vaishu for duos over and over again, it sure is boring to watch same performers performing over and over again,no matter how good they are

I agree. Team Jalwa needs to stop putting Ruturaj and Vaishnavi up for duos again and again! I want to see some different and fresh pairings. Isn't that the whole point of this show anyways? People who have never paired up before, getting a chance to perform together? 

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

eventhough DID1 is arrogant, but they have aid the truth. I want DID2 to win..But Uma-Gaiti is not bringing the full potential out...DID1 choreo u see variation..I know i dont like their comments, but its true..bring some variation id DID2 team..they r able to do it!!!

Great point. I really don't think the DID 2 team is showing much variation with their dance styles at all. Especially with the group dances. It's the same hip-hop stuff every week. The DID 1 team has been showing us such different styles of dance every week. Taking risks, despite these risks causing them to loose marks. Even with their duets, DID 1 has shown more variety and different styles of dance than DID 1. I wish the DID 2 team choreos would challenge these guys more. 

Josh winning this week is expected of course. It remains to be seen whether Siddesh really deserved to win over Dharmesh or not. But I am really not surprised. Siddesh is a much better overall performer than Dharmesh since he has the advantage with his expressions. He is much better with bringing that depth and variation in his dance even within a single style of dance. Anyways, both these guys are awesome so the takkar should be really exciting to watch either way. I'm excited. πŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shivani003

Hey dont u take their glory away from them!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hey how r u? Its been a while...

The glory will be Josh's only πŸ˜›

I've been good, just a little busy. How about you?

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

The glory will be Josh's only πŸ˜›

I've been good, just a little busy. How about you?

Lol yea I just realised they won twice in a row not thrice. But looks like now its a draw 2 all? Damn I really want Jalwa to win in the end but all good Iam enjoying all the performances (more than everyone's trash talks if u know what I mean πŸ˜‰)

Yea same here been really busy. This is the forum I have been visiting the most. Will be visiting Fiji some this year. Hopefully wont get stuck there cos of a cyclone again lol.
Hey have u voted on my dating poll this time? Iam guessing u wud vote for Mayu.Tongue

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shivani003

Lol yea I just realised they won twice in a row not thrice. But looks like now its a draw 2 all? Damn I really want Jalwa to win in the end but all good Iam enjoying all the performances (more than everyone's trash talks if u know what I mean πŸ˜‰)

Yea same here been really busy. This is the forum I have been visiting the most. Will be visiting Fiji some this year. Hopefully wont get stuck there cos of a cyclone again lol.
Hey have u voted on my dating poll this time? Iam guessing u wud vote for Mayu.πŸ˜›

Sorry for my really late reply, I don't come to this forum (or even on IF) you see πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Well there was a tie for the 3rd week after Shiamak changed his marks and filhaal Josh is winning Next week Jalwa will probably win and then there will be no winners πŸ€” πŸ˜† You want Jalwa to win and I want Josh to win πŸ˜›

Awww you're coming to Fiji πŸ˜ƒ Haha yeah Fiji wass getting wayy too many cyclones Hopefully, there isn't any when you come here πŸ˜†

Of course I voted for Mayuresh 😳 How can I vote for anyone else πŸ˜‰

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Sorry for my really late reply, I don't come to this forum (or even on IF) you see πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Well there was a tie for the 3rd week after Shiamak changed his marks and filhaal Josh is winning Next week Jalwa will probably win and then there will be no winners πŸ€” πŸ˜† You want Jalwa to win and I want Josh to win πŸ˜›

Awww you're coming to Fiji πŸ˜ƒ Haha yeah Fiji wass getting wayy too many cyclones Hopefully, there isn't any when you come here πŸ˜†

Of course I voted for Mayuresh 😳 How can I vote for anyone else πŸ˜‰

Lol yea Iam bored from this forum now. Its too dead! Mihir took all the fun away from here lol. He made the forum more entertaining.  Oh well... I will be coming some time around June to July. Hopefully Suva will be facing great weather around that time and hoping its not too hot. But then again that may be a good thing cos it would be peak winter here in Auckland. Damn I have not been to a Hibiscus festival in sooo many years. That happens around August ryt?

Hehe yea I knew u wud have chosen him. I wish Salman could have been on that list. I would have definitely chosen him.