-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Anku πŸ€—
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ANKUUU
why did you not tell us? Happy Birthday. You are one of the closet people I know on IF and I love you for who you are because you are simply awesome. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Now tell me what you want? cause then I'll gift you that.

LOVE YA!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
:O LOL!! Can I kill Zeenie? LOL!

Awww!! You guys are tooo sweet... LOVE YOU ALL!! Thanksss sooo much guys! πŸ€— I ll reply individually after Friday... cause, yes Ishu, till then exams are KILLING ME!!! Not that they get over after Friday but yea, I get a lil break after that πŸ˜† Soo, till then just wanna say thanks a LOT again and wonderful post Reshu πŸ€—

Mwhaaaz πŸ€—πŸ€—
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

:O LOL!! Can I kill Zeenie? LOL!

Awww!! You guys are tooo sweet... LOVE YOU ALL!! Thanksss sooo much guys! πŸ€— I ll reply individually after Friday... cause, yes Ishu, till then exams are KILLING ME!!! Not that they get over after Friday but yea, I get a lil break after that πŸ˜† Soo, till then just wanna say thanks a LOT again and wonderful post Reshu πŸ€—

Mwhaaaz πŸ€—πŸ€—

Belated Happy B'day πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reeto ki bachi abhi 1 hi ghanta beeta hai, Belated haata de.. itni der nahi hui 🀣🀣🀣 But thank you SOO muchh, Reeettt πŸ€— I lovee youu... And will see u on Fridayy! Gonna khikso noww... back to studying rofl...

take caree.. mwhaaazz! byeee πŸ€—
nyctophilia thumbnail
Arey Wah It was Anku's Bday yest πŸ₯³

Anku πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Wishing u a many many happy returns of the day sweet heart!! Nikkammi why din't u tell us 😑 And i m so sorry wishing u late

I wish all the love luck n happiness in life Sweetheart!! May all ur Wishes always come true πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— God bless u darls πŸ€—

I m so happy that i got to know n be friends with u 😳 And interestingly we bonded more after CMG went off air...I love to discuss abt Our Shona n Titanic with u 😳 Hopefully our Shona will come back soon!! Keeping my fingers crossed n touch wood!! 😳 I hope ur exams are going good!! And u had loads n loads of fun on ur birthday 😳 Miss u Darls πŸ€—  πŸ€—  Come back soon πŸ€—
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
happy happy birthday sweetheart,hope yu  get wat u want in life. love yu loads . may u always be happy and healthy mwahxxx
shamil thumbnail
πŸ€—ankuuuπŸ€—
many many happy returns of the day sweetie
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
happy belated birthday Anku !πŸ€—
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday Anku...