Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Hmmm... CTs 03.05.2011 (Page 5)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

At last, but not at least, 

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. 

I will do what I always do and want to do regarding CCBM - CTs kan lower themselves as they want to... Their choice and their actions... We know what we want and we will NOT be satisfied before we have got it!

Prove it to them! This is our forum, they can what the want to do, but in this forum, we decide the agenda and they have do BEAR THAT! 

We will prove that CCBM had much more potential than they utilized and that they ARE the big losers... We came here with honor and the day we will leave, we leave it with honor... 

WOW Clap well written...yes this is our arena...

And regarding ur post ... i would love to see option B...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

@Abidah - so good to see your optimism ... now tell me how to practice it !!!!!

Yaar... speak when want to be silent and  be silence when u want to speak!!!
savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Thx Raj and Minu for you compliments...

But seriously... I am so LOVING that CTs once again are making crap out of CCBM... When a ship sinks, it takes courage to save it and CTs are proving me right again and again that they are not the competent ones to handle CCBM storyline...

If I was not started on Firaq, I would have definetly written an FF from here ;)
Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Abidah, if only its option b.  But I dont have the guts and energy to expect good from the CTs anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index