India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Hmmm... CTs 03.05.2011 (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Abidah, I have totally lost faith in CTs now. DO not know what to expect and what not to. Till yesterday I was hopeful but today I am not. And they are moving towards jealous husband kind of track. I read update for the segment (have not seen it) and seems as if his insecurities are taking over him one more time. His koshish to prove his worth and still not getting credit for his work is again hovering over him. And I think brunt of his anger will be Nivi only with no mistake of hers. I do not understand the logic of teaching Nivi to stand for herself, dignity etc by being sad or angry... HIs sadness started only after clients praised Nivi and wanted her to be part of project officially. Till that time he was fine. So I think it is jealousy that is being shown here or maybe his hurt ego...There is a very thin line between ego and jealousy.. I still hope that CTs end at ego and not go into jealousy factor..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011milee1014lamsNikita99Anisha_91anjaani07

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Milee & guys.. I am know for being the hopeless optimist til the end... I am hoping for a miracle :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011milee1014Anisha_91anjaani07anjubala

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Dekh Anju... 

CTs can do whatever they want... BUT remember we can really stay together can the story in this forum... 

Asma write marvelous scenes... We can create the story as we want to. Kis ne kaha that we depend on CTs. They control the tv-factor, but this forum rules the heart of all the silent and non-silent readers at CCBM-IF. 

Karne do jo unhoon ne karna hai, hum bhi kya kum hain... ;)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011milee1014lamsNikita99anjubalaanjaani07

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Yes I am back guys and do not worry at all... 

Safaroshi ki tamanna ab hamare dil mein hai
Dekha hai zor kitna bazo-e-qatil mein hai :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011milee1014lamsAnisha_91anjaani07

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Dekh Anju... 

CTs can do whatever they want... BUT remember we can really stay together can the story in this forum... 

Asma write marvelous scenes... We can create the story as we want to. Kis ne kaha that we depend on CTs. They control the tv-factor, but this forum rules the heart of all the silent and non-silent readers at CCBM-IF. 

Karne do jo unhoon ne karna hai, hum bhi kya kum hain... ;)
Now that's the spirit. Cheer up Anju!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007milee1014anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Abidah, kya baat kahi hai yaar. Teri moo mein ghee shakkar and that to lots of itTongue
Anju, please don't get depressed. I am with Abidah on this CT's can control the show not the characters and how we relate to them. We have wonderful writers and that is what I am saying from morning lets keep Viren and Nivi alive with our writers imagination and vision. Keep Viren alive in your imagination and how you envisioned him.
I know kehna asaan hai lekin from morning its killing me thinking how can they do this to Viren. And specially I am thinking about Kinshuk, poor guy how is he able to pull it off. I know he is an actor and he gets paid and all but still sometimes its very hard right?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011lamsAnisha_91anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap

I am with you all the way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011neha_fananjaani07

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

I like your above quote Abidah and want to remain optimistic and hope the CTs go with option B(i don't think they will, as they have totally lost the plot, but i still hope that some how they will sort this mess out and give us back our NivRen)
I miss NivRen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index