Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Abidah - so good to see your optimism ... now tell me how to practice it !!!!!
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savera2007

At last, but not at least, 

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. 

I will do what I always do and want to do regarding CCBM - CTs kan lower themselves as they want to... Their choice and their actions... We know what we want and we will NOT be satisfied before we have got it!

Prove it to them! This is our forum, they can what the want to do, but in this forum, we decide the agenda and they have do BEAR THAT! 

We will prove that CCBM had much more potential than they utilized and that they ARE the big losers... We came here with honor and the day we will leave, we leave it with honor... 

Yeh hui na baat!! Totally agree.

Let them do whatever they want.  We won't give up watching because we love our Kinshuk and Neha and will support them 100%;  and then, we have your FF and have already imagined Kinshuk and Neha play it out for us as Viren and Nivi.  Show ko dekhenge, par tumhari ff dil mein rakh kar!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: savera2007

At last, but not at least, 

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. 

I will do what I always do and want to do regarding CCBM - CTs kan lower themselves as they want to... Their choice and their actions... We know what we want and we will NOT be satisfied before we have got it!

Prove it to them! This is our forum, they can what the want to do, but in this forum, we decide the agenda and they have do BEAR THAT! 

We will prove that CCBM had much more potential than they utilized and that they ARE the big losers... We came here with honor and the day we will leave, we leave it with honor... 

WOW 👏 well written...yes this is our arena...

And regarding ur post ... i would love to see option B...

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lams

@Abidah - so good to see your optimism ... now tell me how to practice it !!!!!

Yaar... speak when want to be silent and  be silence when u want to speak!!!
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx Raj and Minu for you compliments...

But seriously... I am so LOVING that CTs once again are making crap out of CCBM... When a ship sinks, it takes courage to save it and CTs are proving me right again and again that they are not the competent ones to handle CCBM storyline...

If I was not started on Firaq, I would have definetly written an FF from here ;)
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abidah, if only its option b.  But I dont have the guts and energy to expect good from the CTs anymore.