~Maryada Member of the Week - 2!!~

Posted: 12 years ago

Well, it's time...it's time!

New Maryada Member of the Week time!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[hehe I think we've grilled poor Manal enough now...let's move on to someone else 🀣]

So...this person.

Hm, what should I say about her?

Everyone definitely knows who she is.

And everyone absolutely loves her amazing analyses, thoughts on each episode, each couple, her Random Musings thread is especially famousπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

She liked watching Khotey Sikkey as well, if you haven't figured it out yet!πŸ˜†

[hehe do come by more often πŸ€—]

Anyways...

Puts your hands together everyone

for the

Maryada Member of the Week!!

Darlunia aka Jaya!!

Here's a little siggy you can use this week to show off your special, uber cool status 😎

And enjoy the grilling session everyone will put you throughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Name:

Birthday:

Hobbies:

Favorite Movie:

Favorite TV Show:

Favorite Actor/Actress:

Favorite Song:

Favorite Food:

Forums you visit the most:

Favorite Color:

Favorite Maryada Character:

Favorite thing about Maryada:

Congrats once again Jaya! And have a fun grilling session this week 🀣

Cheers!
~Maryada DT

Awww Congooo Jayaa!:D

when it willl be my turnn haan!😳 *ahh i should be more active here as i used bofore*😳
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Awww Congooo Jayaa!:D

when it willl be my turnn haan!😳 *ahh i should be more active here as i used bofore*😳

Gosh sam! it's only the second week! be a little more patient 🀣🀣

hehe jk! Everyone shall get their chance to go through the grilling sessionπŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't worry🀣
Originally posted by Naina2127

Gosh sam! it's only the second week! be a little more patient 🀣🀣

hehe jk! Everyone shall get their chance to go through the grilling sessionπŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't worry🀣

haila me wanted to be the first haan!Embarrassed so yeah me will wait untill it be my time *hope it's sooon*🀣🀣🀣🀣
Awww...Naina...😳...Thanks! πŸ€— πŸ˜† Will be back in a bit to answer the questions...🀣. I thought I'd left such grilling back in school...🀣.
Hey Jaya congrats on being our Maryada member of this week πŸ€— Will be back later, insha allah, for your grilling session.
Thank you Sam, Divya & Fiz! πŸ€—

Alright...here goes...πŸ˜†

Name: Jaya

Birthday: June 25

Hobbies: Writing screenplays, music, hiking

Favorite Movie: In English...Schindler's List among a huge list! In Hindi...Omkara & Rang De Basanti

Favorite TV Show: In Hindi...Maryaada and Kismat...πŸ˜†. In English...Criminal Minds, Castle, Bones, House etc.

Favorite Actor/Actress: Nobody particularly in Hindi right now...enjoy all the good ones. I love movies in general more than a particular actor or actress!

Favorite Song: Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi from Aandhi 😍

Favorite Food: Indian...Indian Chinese...Thai

Forums you visit the most: Bollywood Forum, Maryaada & Kismat

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Maryada Character: Tough to pick as I like SasurPig, Babuji, Vidya and Uttara...I guess I like SasurPig the most...😳.

Favorite thing about Maryada: The writing when it is good...the direction when Waseem was at the helm and the awesome ensemble cast!

Phew! Done! 😊

House<3 That show is like my second love, along with Fringe, Lie to Me, How I Met Your Mother, and Scrubs πŸ˜†
Naina...except for Fringe I watch all those shows also! I love Lie to Me...so clever. I forgot to mention...I enjoy Big Bang Theory too!
REVENGE TIME (6) ! 
wait untill i come frm Schoool 🀣 
will show how much i was grilled 😑 🀣

mwahx <3