India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

How Kabir can do dis?

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
how he can sleep wid another womenAngry... i thought he was gud man...

aur farid abhi bhi kuch nai seekha

Still Aditya is better dan kabirAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaishrutireddygr8siyonaGauri22shivani003Mehek25deepikabanerjee

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
so no one agrees wid me??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I agree...Kabir liked a homely girl for himself and got married to her. He was then a small man with high intentions, and then when he became famous, he got into infedilty! I'm surprised he went and complained to his father about Farid, and is doing the same thing himself!!

Aditya is definitly a smart, and intelligent man..We all know nothing had happened b/w him and the girl who committed suicide! he loves his wife (who was someone else's widow!)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003deepikabanerjee

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Thnx for replyingSmile
viraf4u Senior Member
viraf4u
viraf4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I agree..after seeing Fareed getting beaten by his dad for the same thing..he is doing the same...

There is no doubt ARM is better than Kabit...

shivani003

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I remember how me and my mom praised Kabir when he saved Mini from those hooligans who were about to rape her and I was like wow, what a man...he is the epitome of a gentleman and i liked him more than Aditya then but now i am Angry Dead when I think of Kabir. Aditya is much better, he never cheated on his wife and loves her. I felt so so bad for Kabir's wife, when she calmly yet painfully told Kabir that she was ok with his philanderings and would be there for him if he wished to come back. i hate the way the creatives spoiled a good characterOuch

shivani003

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
i too agree with u...I was very disappointed when they showed this about Kabir...what a u-turn his character has taken...but if we go to analyse it psychologically it can be expected...he was first a simple waiter having simple desires...money, success and power have made him arrogant...what audacity to tell Lubna u are not upto my class...I need someone classy by by side now that I am a success...my heart went out to that girl...I am sure he will go back to her one day...when he realises what he has lost...Aditya is definitely a more loyal husband and a good human being although he has been born into monied and powerful family...he may be a ruthless businessman but he has always been honest in his dealings...both personal and professional...a great show, although a bit too fast-paced...will miss it when it ends...its very rare that we get to see such good shows on Indian TV...

shivani003

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Agreed!! Just could not believe that Kabir would do this. He was digusted with Farid and now he is doing the same thing. How come he does not think it is wrong. And poor Lubna.. If only she was independent and financial secure.. still dont know if she would have left him. I wish she did and take great amount of alimony.

I always like Aditya and glad that I did like him more than Kabir.

shivani003

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index