KAJEN ~Destined2Love539~ TumHoMeraPyaar - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by AlmaasK

@ Fatima : Hmmm yeah yeah I rememba it 2 well. I wz jst drooling ova those epi's whn they were aired. I still rememba how me nd ma frendz discussed it in skool nd were so hyper. We were acting like maniacs!

Lol you're so lucky, as I didn't at that time and hadn't even joined this thread then!! Strangely in season 2 I had friends to discuss with it. I remember my classmate shrieking when I told her about the promo of the tent scene 😆 And I remember after that cards scene in the BB court how the next day we went crazy and our friend just looked at us like okay 😕

@ Fatima : Humne toh aapko kab ka maaf kardiya. Aur aap mujhse aise maafi mang kar hume sharminda mat kijiye. Humein bilkul aacha nahi lagta.

Theek hai, ab nahin karungi kyunki ab mujeh pata ke aap ko bilkul pasand nahin hai jab main tumse maafi ke liye puchti hoon.

@ Red : Oyye dat's ma copyrite...no1 uses it!

Its not like you PUT a copyright on!! Wait a minute, you didn't even come up with the word!!
Originally posted by CT247

Yello :P

Hey tashu!!
@ Fatima : Season 2? Okay...well I didn't evn bother discussing it wid ma frendz. Evn though at dat tym...ma frendz totally got ova it...so basically I wz left alone...nd blabbering bout DMG wud've been weird...dat 2 whn no1 reli cared.

But I always got HIGH cuming 2 IF nd seeing every1's posts. Hehehe.
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Its not like you PUT a copyright on!! Wait a minute, you didn't even come up with the word!!

PSSSHTTT! I totally did!
Agree or I'm leaving now!

Edited by AlmaasK - 12 years ago

Ignore! IF acting weird.

Edited by AlmaasK - 12 years ago

@ Fatima : Season 2? Okay...well I didn't evn bother discussing it wid ma frendz. Evn though at dat tym...ma frendz totally got ova it...so basically I wz left alone...nd blabbering bout DMG wud've been weird...dat 2 whn no1 reli cared.

But I always got HIGH cuming 2 IF nd seeing every1's posts. Hehehe.

Well I did have some friends during season 1 to discuss it with, but one was too hyper and embarrassing lol. With the other, we talked about it more during memory loss track as that was 🤣 We all watched it after armaan's entry but when she stayed with her husband, we left it. After tent scene, the one who shrieked about it would ask me everyday and it was SO embarrassing!! When I told her that armaan found out that riddhima never did it with her husband, our other friends actually thought it was some English/American show lol!!
Bye, gotta go now!!!🤗