Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Salman - Katrina - YRF Movie - News/Pics" (Page 6)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

SALKAT == ROCKS

_-

Oh I just saw this. Great siggy its going in my SaL-KaT collectionSmile

Edited by wat_up - 03 May 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KataliciousDevilsKick

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.Sanju_Katalicious

Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-

Salman, Katrina make magic

LOVE IT !!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.Katalicious

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
SALMAN KHAN & KATRINA KAIF TEAM UP FOR YASH RAJ FILMS
4 May 2011

After months of media speculation, it's official now!

Yash Raj Films is pleased to announce its next project. Directed by Kabir Khan and Produced by Aditya Chopra, the romantic-thriller "EK THA TIGER", stars Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif in the lead roles.

Yash Chopra, speaking about the project, said it was a very happy moment for him. "Everyone knows my association with Salim saab, having worked together on Deewaar, Trishul and Kaala Patthar. It is a very happy moment for me and YRF to have his son Salman with us for the first time. Over the years, Salman has become a very matured and talented actor and both he and the beautiful Katrina have a tremendous connect with their audiences. Combined with Kabir's edgy directorial skills, we can all look forward to a thrilling film. I really loved the script which is based on a story written by Adi and I am sure that the whole team will do an excellent job on this project."

Salman Khan was also honoured to be working with YRF for the first time. He said, "In the past Adi and I have met a few times on various projects but somehow, when Kabir and he came to me with this particular story, we all just knew that this was the one. It is a very ambitious project and will be a challenge for all of us, but that's exactly what makes it such a big draw. Above all this, I'm honoured to be working with Yashji, who has worked so closely with my Dad in the past.""

The story is by Aditya Chopra and the Screenplay & Dialogues have been written by Kabir Khan and Neelesh Misra. Aseem Mishra, who has worked with Kabir on New York, will be the DOP. The music will be scored by Pritam.

The film starts shooting early July and is slated for a mid-2012 release.

http://www.yashrajfilms.com/News/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=7b7a5b7b-8533-4d7d-99f3-798b6363fb07

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.Sanju_Kataliciousfire_gun

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Crystal

I am Sowwiii again asking u 2 Edit the Title and 1st post of this thread...

Edit the title as: Ek Tha Tiger [Movie] - Salman - Katrina - News/Pix

Add this info in 1st page

Director : Kabir Khan
Producer: Aditya Chopra
Story: Aditya Chopra
Music: Pritam
DOP: Neelesh Mishra, Aseem Mishra

Thanks in advance :)

Katalicious

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif team up for Yash Raj Films' Ek Tha Tiger Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, May 4, 2011 - 11:38 IST

Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif

After months of media speculation, its official now, Yash Raj Films has announced its next project. Directed by Kabir Khan and Produced by Aditya Chopra, the romantic-thriller Ek Tha Tiger, stars Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles.

Yash Chopra, speaking about the project, said it was a very happy moment for him. "Everyone knows my association with Salim saab, having worked together on Deewaar, Trishul and Kaala Patthar. It is a very happy moment for me and YRF to have his son Salman with us for the first time. Over the years, Salman has become a very matured and talented actor and both he and the beautiful Katrina have a tremendous connect with their audiences. Combined with Kabir's edgy directorial skills, we can all look forward to a thrilling film. I really loved the script which is based on a story written by Adi and I am sure that the whole team will do an excellent job on this project."

Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif

Salman Khan was also honoured to be working with YRF for the first time. He said, "In the past, Adi and I have met a few times on various projects but somehow, when Kabir and he came to me with this particular story, we all just knew that this was the one. It is a very ambitious project and will be a challenge for all of us, but that's exactly what makes it such a big draw. Above all this, I'm honoured to be working with Yashji, who has worked so closely with my Dad in the past."

The story is by Aditya Chopra and the Screenplay and Dialogues have been written by Kabir Khan and Neelesh Misra. Aseem Mishra, who has worked with Kabir on New York, will be the DOP. The music will be scored by Pritam.

The film starts shooting early July and is slated for a mid-2012 release.

Katalicious

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
im still so mad at priyanka for refusing this movie grrr

Go to top